PEACH-TOPPED PORK CHOPS
With fresh peaches and sweet caramelized onions, these pork chops from Frankie Mann of Warrior, Alabama are sure to be a hit with folks of all ages. "Even the finicky ones like this," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and thyme; add to skillet. Cover and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove and keep warm. , In the same skillet, combine the peaches, sugar, vinegar and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Return pork and onion to the pan; heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 54mg cholesterol, Sodium 328mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PEACH-STUFFED PORK CHOPS
I'm gonna show you my favorite technique for stuffing pork chops, as well as one of my favorite stuffings for pork. Above and beyond producing something that's visually impressive, we are also flavoring our pork chops from the inside out with this method. So, this is basically a technique video and will work no matter what stuffing you decide to use--although this peach stuffing was absolutely delicious.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook bacon in a nonstick pan over medium heat until almost crisp, about 5 minutes. Add onion and poblano pepper and saute until onion turns translucent, 5 to 6 minutes more. Add peach and cook until tender and starting to give off some juice. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir thyme leaves, black pepper, salt, cayenne, and saltine crackers into the peach mixture. Add 2 tablespoons chicken broth if needed for added moisture. Refrigerate until needed.
- Cut a pocket in the center of each pork chop, starting with a small incision on the fat side of the chop, exactly halfway down. Use the tip of the knife to cut as close to the edges as possible without poking through. Try to make an incision at least 2 inches wide.
- Fill the pockets with the stuffing, packing and pressing in firmly. Season both sides of the chops with salt.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe pan over high heat. Sear chops in the hot oil until browned on one side, about 3 minutes. Carefully turn the chops over and transfer the pan to the center of the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers reads 145 degrees F to 150 degrees F (63 to 66 degrees C), about 15 minutes.
- Remove chops from the pan to a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Return the pan to the stovetop and place a towel over the hot handle. Add 1/4 cup chicken broth and balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil while scraping the bottom of the pan with a spoon to deglaze. Turn off heat and stir in butter. Adjust seasoning if desired and serve over pork chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474.4 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 100.3 mg, Fat 30.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 28.9 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 984.6 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
PEACHY PORK CHOPS
Pork and peaches team for a palate-pleasing combination in this hearty main dish. The sweet peaches dot the stuffing and make an appealing golden glaze. Even the pickiest eaters will love these tempting stuffed chops. -Brenda DuFresne, Midland, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large skillet, saute onion and celery in butter until tender; transfer to a large bowl. Add the bread, poultry seasoning, sage and pepper. Fold in the peaches. Combine the eggs, water and parsley; add to bread mixture; toss to coat. , Cut a large pocket in the side of each pork chop; spoon stuffing loosely into pockets. Tie with string to secure stuffing if necessary. Brush chops with oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. , In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides. Place the remaining stuffing in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chops. Spoon preserves over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. If string was used, remove before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 493 calories, Fat 26g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 152mg cholesterol, Sodium 393mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
PEACHY PORK CHOPS
These are super yummy pork chops. DH does not like peaches but still likes the chops with the sauce (if you have any picky eaters also) Enjoy!
Provided by KLBoyle
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix 1 tbs. cornstarch & 1 tbs. soy sauce. Dip chops into mixture and brown on both sides. About 4 minute each side or until cooked through (cook time will depend on the thickness of your chops). Remove and keep warm.
- Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
- Mix peach syrup with 1 tbs. cornstarch, 1 tbs. soy sauce, vinegar and mustard.
- Add sauce to skillet and cook until thickened.
- Add diced peaches and serve warm over pork chops.
PEACHY PORK CHOPS
- Place pork on a lightly greased rack of broiler pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and onion powder.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 7 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Combine peaches and remaining 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook uncovered, over low heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Arrange pork chops on a platter.
- Pour peach sauce over pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477.4, Fat 23.8, SaturatedFat 9.6, Cholesterol 152.6, Sodium 167.9, Carbohydrate 23.4, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 21.7, Protein 41.8
SHAKE 'N BAKE PORK CHOPS AND PEACHES
Sweeten up ordinary plain pork chops with these SHAKE 'N BAKE Pork Chops and Peaches. The unexpected combination of sweet peaches and savory pork makes these SHAKE 'N BAKE Pork Chops surprisingly tasty.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup syrup. Moisten chops with syrup. Add ginger to coating mix in shaker bag.
- Coat chops with coating mixture as directed on package. Place chops in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Discard any remaining coating mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes. Add peaches to pan. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chops are cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 28 g
PEACHY PORK CHOPS
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Trim all visible fat from chops and season with salt and pepper to taste. Brown chops in vegetable oil.
- Combine reserved peach syrup, brown sugar and ginger. Pour over chops and bring to a boil. Add peaches and cook, uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced to half and thick. Turn chops occasionally to insure even cooking. Serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 387.8 calories, Carbohydrate 48.4 g, Cholesterol 69.4 mg, Fat 9.4 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 26.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 93.2 mg, Sugar 46.4 g
More about "peachyporkchops recipes"
PEACHY PORK CHOPS - JAMIE OLIVER
Servings 2Total Time 28 minsCategory Pork RecipesCalories 545 per serving
- Preheat the grill to high. Slice the rind off the chops, score the fat side of it in a criss-cross fashion and place skin side up in a tray.
- Season the chops with sea salt and black pepper, score the remaining fat in a criss-cross fashion, then sit the chops together fat edges down in a large cold non-stick frying pan.
- Place on a high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden and the fat has rendered out, using tongs to ensure they’re in good contact with the pan.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH CARAMELIZED ... - WILLIAMS SONOMA
5/5 (2)Total Time 25 minsServings 4 See details »
SKILLET PORK CHOPS & PEACHES | LAWRY'S - MCCORMICK
Cuisine Deep SouthCategory EntreesServings 4 See details »
CROCK-POT PEACHY PORK CHOPS - CROCK-POT LADIES
4.1/5 (10)Category EntreeCuisine AmericanCalories 252 per serving See details »
SKILLET BALSAMIC PEACH PORK CHOPS ... - HALF BAKED HARVEST
4.4/5 (281)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 392 per serving See details »
PEACH PORK CHOPS - ONE PAN - 30 MINUTES MEALS
Ratings 6Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Place a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. When hot add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until lightly smoking.
PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH PEACH SAUCE - THE SEASONED MOM
Cuisine American, SouthernTotal Time 35 minsCategory DinnerCalories 568 per serving
- Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper on both sides. Place flour in a shallow dish. Working with one pork chop at a time, dredge lightly in flour, shaking off excess; transfer to a tray.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is foamy, add the pork chops to the skillet, working in batches, if necessary, so that you don’t overcrowd the pan. Cook until nicely browned on each side and the meat reaches an internal temperature of 140-145° F, about 6-9 minutes per side for thick-cut chops or about 2-3 minutes per side for thin chops. Remove pork chops to a plate and tent loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Do not clean out the skillet, but add remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Add onion and cook over medium-high heat until soft, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in garlic, rosemary, thyme, basil and ginger; cook for about 30 more seconds.
PEACH GLAZED PORK CHOPS - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
Reviews 2Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
- Rinse and pat dry the pork chops. Season on both sides with seasoned salt and black pepper to your taste.
- On the stove top in a large skillet, heat a few drizzles of olive oil. Sear the pork chops on both sides for around 3 minutes each side. Remove from the pan to a platter and keep warm.
- Add the diced onion and butter to the pan. Cook until the onion is beginning to soften, around 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, around 1 minute.
- Add the peach preserves, ketchup, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sriracha sauce, five spice and ground ginger. Stir taking time to scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
SLOW COOKER PEACH GLAZED PORK CHOPS - SLOW COOKER GOURMET
4.2/5 (13)Total Time 7 hrs 20 minsServings 6Calories 426 per serving
- In a skillet over medium high heat melt the butter and whisk occasionally until it starts to bubble and foam
- Continue whisking until it just starts to develop little brown flecks, add seasonings and then remove from heat
EASY BREADED PORK CHOPS WITH PEACH GLAZE - SHUGARY SWEETS
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hrCategory Main DishCalories 759 per serving
- In ziploc, combine spices and bread crumbs. Add oil and shake until thoroughly combined. This is enough for 6 pork chops or chicken breasts to be generously coated.
- Drain can of peaches, reserving ½ cup for glaze. Put rest of syrup in bowl. Dip pork chops in syrup, then in shake n bake seasoning. Lay in baking dish. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, heat ½ cup syrup, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar in small saucepan. When hot, remove from heat and set aside.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, top each pork chop with a peach halve. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until inside temperature is 160degrees.
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS WITH PEACHES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 469Saturated Fat 6g 32%Cholesterol 89mg 30%Total Fat 23g 29% See details »
RECIPE OF AWARD-WINNING PEACHY PORK CHOPS | POPULAR TASTY ...
4.2/5 Category DinnerCuisine AmericanCalories 188 per serving See details »
PORK CHOPS WITH FRESH PEACHES AND BASIL RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
4/5 (6)Category MainsServings 2Total Time 20 mins See details »
PEACHY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - QUICK AND EASY MEAL
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
JAMIE OLIVER - PEACHY PORK CHOPS | QUICK AND EASY FOOD ...
Founded 2008-09-26 See details »
PORK CHOPS AND PEACHES SKILLET - THE ... - WASHINGTON POST
3.7/5 (9)Servings 4Is Accessible For Free TrueCalories 304 per serving See details »
PEACHY PORK CHOPS | RECIPE | PORK CHOPS, PORK, PORK RECIPES
See details »
PEACHY PORK CHOPS RECIPE AND QUICK AND EASY MEAL | PORK ...
See details »
See details »
See details »
You'll also love