PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA FRENCH TOAST
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on top of each slice of bread. Place the banana slices on top of one of the slices of bread. Place the other slice of bread on top of the first, to make a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
- In a skillet or frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture and place in the heated skillet. Cook until brown on both sides. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346.1 calories, Carbohydrate 27.6 g, Cholesterol 123.5 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 362.2 mg, Sugar 9 g
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA TOAST RECIPE BY TASTY
- Spread peanut butter on the toast and top with sliced banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81 calories, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 9 grams
PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA ON TOAST
- Toast bread and slice banana. Layer banana on one slice of toast and dust with cinnamon. Spread the second slice with peanut butter, then sandwich the two together and eat straight away.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 45 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 11 grams protein, Sodium 1 milligram of sodium
PEANUT BUTTER AND LEMON-MINT BANANA TOAST
- Toast the bread.
- While the bread is toasting, slice the bananas into 1/2-inch thick disks and put them into a bowl. Grate the lemon zest over the bananas. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl. Tear in the mint leaves and gently mix to combine.
- Spread each piece of toast with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and top each with half the bananas. Serve immediately.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA TOAST
My husband made this for me one Sunday morning. I make it all the time now. Great pick-me-up when you have an energy leakage. Make sure you have lots of milk on hand when you eat this!
Provided by Hadice
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Toast bread to your liking.
- Divide peanut butter and spread on toast.
- Drizzle honey over the peanut butter.
- Cut bananas length wise and lay across peanut butter.
- Heat in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk.
- Note: I usually half this if I'm eating alone-it is pretty filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.1, Fat 17.4, SaturatedFat 3.7, Sodium 281.7, Carbohydrate 50.7, Fiber 5.7, Sugar 30.1, Protein 12.5
BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER TOAST
- Spread bread slices with peanut butter (only one side of each slice).
- Arrange half of sliced banana on one slice of bread.
- Cover with another slice of bread (peanut butter side down).
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease with butter.
- Coat sandwich with egg and milk mixture and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- Served garnished with remaining sliced banana and hot syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 619, Fat 35.5, SaturatedFat 13.4, Cholesterol 220.8, Sodium 745.9, Carbohydrate 60.3, Fiber 6.2, Sugar 19.7, Protein 20.5
THE ELVIS PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BURGER
You've never had a burger quite like this before. Legend has it Elvis loved his peanut butter, bacon, and banana sandwiches, so we created this salty, sweet burger as a tribute to the king of rock 'n' roll. Piled high with creamy peanut butter, extra-crispy bacon, caramelized bananas, and a sweet honey drizzle, this totally unique combination of flavors will have you all shook up. Whether you grill the patties or cook them smash burger-style on the stovetop, these burgers will be a hunk of burning love at your cookout.
Provided by Annie Campbell
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Butter the inside slices of each burger bun, then toast in the skillet until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over low heat; pan-fry the bacon for 2 minutes, then increase heat to medium-high and continue to pan-fry until crispy, 5 to 7 minutes, turning often. Drain on paper towels and discard most of the bacon grease.
- Cut each banana lengthwise into long slices, about 4 inches in length. Pour the sugar into a small bowl, then add in the banana slices to coat both sides in sugar. Fry the banana slices in the same skillet over medium heat until caramelized, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook the burgers on a griddle over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, seasoning with salt and pepper. Press down firmly with a spatula to flatten the patties as they cook. A thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- To assemble the burgers, lay down the bottom half the burger bun and spread on 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Place a burger patty on top, then add another tablespoon of peanut butter. Top with 2 to 3 slices of caramelized bananas, then 2 to 3 pieces of bacon. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon honey, then place the remaining burger bun on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 953.4 calories, Carbohydrate 66 g, Cholesterol 130.3 mg, Fat 62.6 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 34.2 g, SaturatedFat 22.8 g, Sodium 818 mg
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA FRENCH TOAST
- Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread. Top with banana slices and remaining bread. In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Dip both sides of sandwiches into egg mixture. , In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; grill sandwiches on both sides until golden brown. Serve with honey if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA FRENCH TOAST SKILLET RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: baguette, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, unsalted butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, large banana
Provided by Julie Klink
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- On a cutting board, cut the baguette in half lengthwise, then slice into 1-inch (2 ½ cm) pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, ½ cup heavy cream, the vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Add the bread to the egg mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over low heat. Add the butter, brown sugar, and remaining ½ cup of heavy cream. Whisk to combine and cook until bubbling, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk in the peanut butter until fully incorporated and bubbling, about 3 minutes. Add the sliced bananas and stir to coat.
- Pour the bread mixture over sauce into skillet and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Let the skillet cool for about 5 minutes, then cover with large plate. Holding one hand over the plate, gently flip the skillet upside-down, allowing the French toast to release from the pan with the banana layer on top. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 610 calories, Carbohydrate 60 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 15 grams, Sugar 30 grams
EASY PEANUT BUTTER-BANANA OATMEAL
- Combine water and oatmeal in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 60 to 75 seconds. Remove from microwave, stir, and let sit for about 30 seconds.
- Add peanut butter to the hot oatmeal and stir until completely mixed. Top with banana slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.6 calories, Carbohydrate 36.1 g, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 5.7 g, Protein 8.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 158.1 mg, Sugar 9 g
More about "peanut butter banana on toast recipes"
15 BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES BECAUSE IT'S A COMBO MADE …
PEANUT BUTTER TOAST WITH CARAMELIZED BANANAS - VEGGIE WORLD …
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA FRENCH TOAST - MOMTHELUNCHLADY.CA
PEANUT BUTTER AND CARAMELIZED BANANA TOAST - HEATHER'S DISH
CINNAMON, PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA TOAST - EASY VEGAN MEAL PREP™
PEANUT BUTTER-BANANA CINNAMON TOAST RECIPE | EATINGWELL
PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA ON THICK CUT TOAST
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA TOAST: THE PERFECT HEALTHY SNACK
BANANA TOAST WITH PEANUT BUTTER, HONEY & CINNAMON
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA MULTIGRAIN TOAST HEALTHY BREAKFAST
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA ON TOAST RECIPE | NO MONEY NO …
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA TOAST WITH GRANOLA AND HONEY
CARAMELIZED BANANAS ON PEANUT BUTTER TOAST
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA HONEY TOAST – BEE SEASONAL
CARAMELIZED BANANA PEANUT BUTTER TOAST - THE BAKERMAMA
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA FRENCH TOAST SKILLET RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
19 PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
QUICK, EASY BREAKFAST IDEA: PEANUT BUTTER BANANA TOAST
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA TOAST - FIT FOODIE FINDS
BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER ON TOAST! - EASY VEGAN MEAL PLAN
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA TOAST - LERRIE'S KITCHEN
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH MAPLE SYRUP
TOASTED PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA SANDWICH RECIPE
BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER TOAST RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA ON TOAST – WHOLE EARTH
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE - JAMONKEY
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA TOAST - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER FRENCH TOAST - TOASTIE RECIPES
GOURMET PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA TOAST | TWO SPOONS
BANANA PEANUT BUTTER TOAST - TASTE & FLAVORS
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA TOAST - THE DR. OZ SHOW
PEANUT BUTTER-BANANA CINNAMON TOAST - KULINARIAN.COM
ELVIS PEANUT BUTTER BANANA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA FRENCH TOAST
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA ON TOAST RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEANUT BUTTER TOAST WITH BANANAS, CHOCOLATE AND HEMP HEARTS …
CARAMELISED BANANA & PEANUT BUTTER ON TOAST – THESKINNYFOODCO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to do with bananas on toast?Spread toast with peanut butter and top with banana slices. Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
How to cook banana bread with peanut butter?Slice banana in 3/4-inch slices and place on 1 piece of bread with peanut butter. Banana slices should be close together, and cover 1 side completely (usually 9 slices). Top with the other slice of bread. Heat butter in saute pan on medium heat.
What is gourmet peanut butter and Banana Toast?This Gourmet PB and Banana Toast is served on whole grain toast, smothered in crunchy all-natural peanut butter and sliced banana, then drizzled with runny honey (or agave) and sprinkled with granola and coconut flakes. Gourmet Peanut Butter and Banana Toast. I can get away with loving this childhood classic when it looks like this, right?
How do you make a peanut butter and banana sandwich?Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on top of each slice of bread. Place the banana slices on top of one of the slices of bread. Place the other slice of bread on top of the first, to make a peanut butter and banana sandwich. In a skillet or frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat.