EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE EVER!
Have creamy, delicious peanut butter fudge in under 10 minutes with this no-fail recipe! *WARNING* You MUST use exactly the measurements specified below, or this fudge will not set correctly.
Provided by Wildflower5656
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a saucepan, slowly bring the milk and sugar to a boil over medium low heat.
- Boil for exactly 2 and a half minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into greased 8" x 8" pan, and let cool before cutting. Enjoy!
GRANDPA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This is my grandpa's famous family recipe that he guarded almost all my life, but it's such a good treat I had to share it! Makes a great gift for friends, your kid's teacher, co-workers, or anyone really!
Provided by Adriander
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix brown and white sugar with the milk in large pot; bring mixture to a boil. Stir in peanut butter, reduce heat to medium, and bring the mixture back to boil (stirring constantly). Remove the pot from heat when a drop of the mixture forms a ball in a glass of cold water.
- Stir margarine and vanilla into the mixture; stir vigorously until the fudge hardens. (Always stir in same direction.) Pour fudge onto buttered plates or waxed paper. Let cool and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159.1 calories, Carbohydrate 25.5 g, Cholesterol 0.5 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 59 mg, Sugar 24.3 g
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE I
- Butter one 9x9 inch pan and set aside.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, combine white sugar, brown sugar, milk, and butter. Cook to soft ball stage, 234 degrees F (112 degrees C). Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and marshmallows; continue stirring until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan and cool. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398 calories, Carbohydrate 62.6 g, Cholesterol 8.9 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 150.5 mg, Sugar 58.3 g
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
For an easy, chewy treat, make a batch of Alton Brown's Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Good Eats on Food Network; you need only four ingredients.
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 64 (1-inch) pieces
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine the butter and peanut butter in a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes. (Use caution when removing this mixture from the microwave, it will be very hot.) Add the vanilla and powdered sugar to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon. The mixture will become hard to stir and lose its sheen. Spread into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with parchment paper. Fold the excess parchment paper so it covers the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool, about 2 hours. Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.1 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 114.8 mg, Sugar 58 g
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This fudge is a total triple threat -- thanks to peanut butter chips, crunchy peanut butter and chopped roasted salted peanuts. Using sweetened condensed milk, makes it quick and easy to achieve a thick, fudgy texture without cooking raw sugar; no candy thermometer required! Cut the fudge into small squares and share it with family and friends as a delicious edible gift.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 16 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter chips butter and salt in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-low heat and stir frequently with a rubber spatula, making sure to scrape the bottom, until the peanut butter chips are completely melted, about 5 minutes.
- When the peanut butter chip mixture is mostly melted, combine the crunchy peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring, until melted, about 1 minute.
- Spread the melted peanut butter chip mixture into the prepared baking dish. Immediately drizzle the white chocolate mixture on top. Drag a butter knife through the white chocolate to make a marbled pattern on top. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts. Let cool completely, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Using the foil, lift the fudge out of the baking dish and cut into 16 small squares. Best serve chilled.
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- In a saucepan, stir together the sugars, salt, cocoa powder, milk, and heat until sugar is dissolved. Add the butter and cook to 238 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Pour out of the pan into a mixing bowl to cool slightly and with a paddle attachment, stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Continue beating to cool and stiffen the fudge until it starts to lighten and looses its gloss. Pour it into a greased pan and let it cool completely before cutting into 1 1/2-inch squares.
BEST EVER PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Grease 9X13 cake pan.
- Mix sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in pan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat.
- Bring to a full boil and stir for 4 more minutes, or until a candy thermometer reads between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from stove and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and marshmallow cream.
- Spread evenly into pan and chill in fridge until firm.
WORLD'S BEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish, set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, milk, and butter. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in the marshmallow creme and peanut butter. Gradually stir in the flour. Spread into the prepared pan, and let cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.7 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 40.9 mg, Sugar 15.6 g
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Christmas wouldn't be the same without this peanut butter fudge. Evaporated milk gives the treat a rich, creamy consistency, and the recipe is always a family favorite. -Diana L. Osborn, Wichita, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 81 pieces.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside., Cube remaining butter and place in a large heavy saucepan. Add the sugar, milk and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 230°, stirring constantly. , Remove from the heat; stir in chips until melted. Stir in marshmallow creme, peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm., Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 35mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
My sister shared the recipe for this unbelievably easy peanut butter fudge with marshmallow cream. I prefer using creamy peanut butter for this mouthwatering dessert, but the chunky style works just as well. -Mary Jane Rummel, Linglestown, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 pounds (64 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease with butter., In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat., Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly., Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 28mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "peanut butter fudge i recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
OLD-FASHIONED EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - TWO SISTERS
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - I AM BAKER
OLD-FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - DELISHABLY
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
4 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
2-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MSN.COM
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE: 4 INGREDIENTS & JUST 5 MINUTES ...
4 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - BUTTER WITH A ...
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE (VIDEO) BEST EVER! | FOODTASIA
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - RECIPES - SKIPPY® BRAND PEANUT BUTTER
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - LAUREN'S LATEST
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - PREPPY KITCHEN
FOUR-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
DANGEROUSLY EASY NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | JIF
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
MICROWAVE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - THEBRILLIANTKITCHEN.COM
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - EASIEST FUDGE RECIPE EVER
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - ANNA PAINTER | FOOD & WINE
OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - CALL ME FUDGE
3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
PEANUT BUTTER CHOC FUDGE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love