PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES
- In the lower pot of a double boiler, add water halfway to top and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. In the top of a double boiler, heat butter, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in coconut, walnuts, and marshmallows.
- Pour mixture in buttered pan. Refrigerate and cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.2 calories, Carbohydrate 24.6 g, Cholesterol 13.6 mg, Fat 22.6 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 139.8 mg, Sugar 19.5 g
BUTTERSCOTCH PECAN SLICES
I love the rich, buttery flavor these crisp cookies get from pecans and brown sugar. Once the dough is in the refrigerator, I can have freshly baked cookies in just minutes. For a gathering or when company drops in, I'm prepared with a tasty treat. -Esther Thys, Belle Plaine, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Shape into two 7-in. rolls; wrap each and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. , Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with remaining nuts; press gently. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 31mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT SQUARES
These bars, which our family refers to as peanut butter brownies, are delicious! They slice and pack easily making them ideal for road trips and bake sales. I always double the recipe because a single batch is never enough! -Debbie Johnson, Centertown, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 squares.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt., In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and peanut butter; bring to a boil, stirring to blend. Remove from heat; cool slightly, about 10 minutes., Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake), 20-25 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 203mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
BUTTERSCOTCH NUT SLICE
Chewy butterscotch and crunchy nuts are a winning combination. It is hard to stop at one. We prefer them warm with ice-cream, or straight out of the freezer! Preparation time does not include resting pastry in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Provided by Daydream
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 fingers
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Grease an 8 x 12 x 2 slab pan with butter, then line with non-stick baking paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the sugar and butter together with an electric beater for 3 to 4 minutes, or until creamy in texture and color.
- Next, add the egg and beat until well combined.
- Sift the plain flour, self-rising flour and salt together over the butter mixture.
- Working quickly, use your hands to bring the ingredients together to form a ball.
- Dont worry if it is still a bit crumbly.
- Place pastry in the prepared pan and press out to cover the base.
- This can be done, easily, by rolling over the pastry with a thick glass, and then using your fingers to maneuver the pastry into the corners and to the edges of the pan.
- Prick the pastry all over with a fork, cover with plastic wrap and rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Bake pastry in oven for 12 minutes, or until firm and a light golden color.
- Put to one side and leave to cool.
- Cut macadamia nuts in half, and roughly chop Brazil nuts to a comparable size.
- Place the brown sugar and butter in a medium sized saucepan and cook, stirring, until butter melts and the mixture comes to the boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream and flour.
- Mix with a hand-held whisk until smooth.
- Add nuts and stir in well.
- Return pan to medium heat and stir until mixture comes to the boil.
- Pour butterscotch nut mixture over cooled pastry base, and smooth the surface to cover base evenly.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until topping is bubbling and becoming dark around the edges.
- The mixture starts bubbling fairly soon after placing in oven dont worry, but check frequently to ensure edges are not burning.
- Cool in pan.
- Turn out onto a board, remove paper and cut into fingers or square pieces.
- Serve warm with ice-cream, or cool with tea or coffee.
- Can be stored in a container in the freezer.
PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE
A very rich and addictive slice that I thought I would share with you. I got this recipe several years ago from a cousin.
Provided by Darlene10
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 1 slice
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Blend together flour, 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar.
- Pat into a 9 x 9 pan and bake for 10 minutes at 375°.
- In double boiler heat 2-6 oz.
- packages of butterscotch chips, 1/2 cup corn syrup, 1 tbsp.
- water and 2 tsp.
- butter until smooth.
- Add 2 cups of peanuts to this mixture and spread on crust.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6110.4, Fat 344.1, SaturatedFat 165.3, Cholesterol 264.2, Sodium 1134.6, Carbohydrate 696.9, Fiber 29.9, Sugar 440, Protein 103.2
More about "peanut butterscotch slice recipes"
PEANUT CLUSTER BUTTERSCOTCH BITES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
PALEO BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE - LIGHTS, CAMERA, BAKE
PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES - JUST SO TASTY
4-INGREDIENT BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW …
PEANUT BUTTER SLICE (LOW-CARB, LOW-SUGAR, GLUTEN-FREE)
EASY BUTTERSCOTCH CONFETTI SQUARES RECIPE - MOMMY …
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT CLUSTERS - GIRL GONE GOURMET
EASY BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE - SIMPLY …
PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH BITES | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
10 BEST PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES RECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT SLICE - 9KITCHEN
Servings 10Total Time 1 hr
PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE - VEGAN RECIPE - VEGKIT.COM
5/5 (1)Category Freshly PickedServings 12Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES (CONFETTI SQUARES)
BEST BUTTER BOOK: PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE
CLASSIC SLICE RECIPES - 9KITCHEN - NINE
QUICK PEANUT BUTTER SLICE - CREATE BAKE MAKE
PEANUT BUTTER RAINBOW MARSHMALLOW SQUARES - DINNER WITH JULIE
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - AVERIE COOKS
PEANUT BUTTER SLICE RECIPE | BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH BITES - RICE KRISPIES
PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES / CONFETTI BARS
PEANUT BUTTER SLICE | 5 INGREDIENTS - BAKE PLAY SMILE
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT SLICE | PREHEAT OVEN TO 170°C/150°C FAN …
17 RECIPES THAT START WITH A BAG OF BUTTERSCOTCH CHIPS
EASY CRISPY PEANUT SLICE - RECIPE BY VJ COOKS
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SLICE - THE KIWI COUNTRY GIRL
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - PARSLEY AND ICING
PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE RECIPE | RECIPE IN 2021 | SLICES RECIPES ...
BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE - THE KIWI COUNTRY GIRL
EASY PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH DESSERT SAUCE - BAKE THEN EAT
BUTTERSCOTCH SLICE - THE FLAVOR VORTEX
CHOCOLATE, BUTTERSCOTCH, AND PEANUT COBBLER
CRISPY PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH SQUARE SEES CANDY RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW CONFETTI SQUARES
PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH DROPS | VERY BEST BAKING
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #desserts #holiday-event #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook with butterscotch and peanut butter?This recipe, made with peanut butter and butterscotch, is a little nutty, a little sweet and oh-so-smooth. 1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat.
What is in a peanut butter slice?A sweet and creamy no-bake peanut butter slice that takes just 10 minutes to prepare! Made from butter, peanut butter, crushed cookies, icing sugar and white chocolate. The perfect slice for those that have 'peanut butter and chocolate' cravings!
How long does it take to make a peanut butter slice?This Peanut Butter Slice recipe takes less than one hour to make and bake, it's freezer friendly and both regular and Thermomix instructions are included. Line an 18 x 28cm slice tin with baking paper and preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius. Place the peanut butter and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix well to combine.
How do you make a peanut butter and peanut butter sandwich?Melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave on low heat. Stir until melted and combined. Add the icing sugar and the crushed biscuits to the melted butter and peanut butter mixture. Stir until well combined. Press the mixture very firmly into the greased slice tin lined with baking paper. Melt the white chocolate and the extra peanut butter.