CORNED BEEF HASH
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over high heat. Add the corned beef and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, until it releases some fat and browns slightly, about 3 minutes. Stir in the onion, bell pepper and potatoes and cook, undisturbed, until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 6 minutes. Continue cooking, turning the hash as it browns evenly, about 15 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the eggs sunny-side up or over easy; season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cheese slices on top of the hash, reduce the heat and let sit until the cheese melts, about 1 minute. To serve, top each portion of hash with a fried egg.
CORNED BEEF HASH
- In a large deep skillet, over medium heat, combine the potatoes, corned beef, onion, and beef broth. Cover and simmer until potatoes are of mashing consistency, and the liquid is almost gone. Mix well, and serve.
CORNED BEEF HASH
Here is a hearty meal that's perfect for two...or one hungry guy! It's great on it's own, or serve at breakfast with a few eggs. You can also triple the recipe and bring it to a barbecue as a substantial side dish.-Carrie Chaplin, Clendenin, West Virginia
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- In a small heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Flatten mixture with a metal spatula. Cover and cook until bottom of potato mixture is crisp. Turn and brown the other side.
CORNED BEEF HASH
A traditional storecupboard supper of fried potatoes with thrifty corned beef. Serve with baked beans for a simple lunch or supper.
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Provided by Katy Greenwood
Categories Main course
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- Put the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for about 6-7 mins, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the onion for 3-4 mins over a medium heat. Add the potatoes and corned beef, and push down with a spatula to crisp up, cooking for about 5 mins. Turn the mixture over, trying not to break up the meat and potatoes too much, then add the Worcestershire sauce. Cook for another 5 mins, pushing down to crisp the base again. Season a little, then serve with baked beans and a sprinkling of parsley, if you like.
DELUXE CORNED BEEF HASH
I purposely cook a whole corned beef just to make hash. There's nothing like the taste of fresh versus canned hash. This is also good for leftover St. Paddy's Day corned beef. I throw the carrot in for color, claiming it's the Leprechaun's gold. Serve with fried eggs and brown soda bread (farls).
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Debra Steward
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- Melt butter with the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion just until it begins to brown, about 8 minutes; stir in the potatoes and carrot, and cook until tender, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cubed corned beef, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Let the mixture cook until hash is crisp and browned, stirring often, 10 to 15 more minutes.
SIMPLE CORNED BEEF HASH
With St. Patricks Day just passing I thought I'd share this old corned beef hash recipe. It was my mom's and it is plain and easy, but is so good the next day with fried eggs on top and rye bread toast! I know people add stuff to hash, but this simple hash is always good.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Lorri Nichols
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- You'll also want to have some eggs on hand to fry and put ontop of the hash, its tradition in our home. Also, rye bread goes so good with this hash, be sure to use real butter, it adds a rich touch to the rye toast.
- My kids eat this with ketchup -- I think it ruins it, but oh well!
- You can also make this simple hash with left over beef roast. But I would try a diffrent kind of bread for the toast.
- In a good sized frying pan, add the 2 tablespoons butter, then add the onions, saute until they are soft, but not colored (sweat them), then add in the potatoes, and cook them on low heat, and when they are tender, but not soft, approximately 20 mins, add in the meat, the salt, and garlic, cover and don't peak for about 10 mins more, you're just heating the meat up, but it will soften up too.
- While the meat is heating you should be frying your eggs -- to fry an egg, use a straight sided frying pan, fill it 1/4 of the way up with your choice of oil ( I prefer veg. oil).
- Let the oil come to 350 (when you put a drop of water in the oil, it will dance) then crack your egg into a bowl (serves 2 purposes, one you can see if the egg is fresh, secondly - you will be less likey to break the egg then if you break it on the side of the pan), then slide the egg carefully ino the hot oil, it will splatter, so be very careful. Now gently spoon the hot oil over the op of he egg until it is cooked to your tastes -- then scoop out with a metal slotted spoon, and let drain for a few seconds on a piece of paper, then place directly on the hash, repeat until you have enough eggs.
- Put the toaster on the table and let your family and guests make their toast themselves or you will never get to eat, lol.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation north-american for-1-or-2 breakfast main-dish beef american easy dietary low-carb midwestern low-in-something meat number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about corned beef hash
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comPress the corned beef hash onto a lightly oiled griddle or skillet and cook over … ... Show details
Recipe From : simplyrecipes.com2019-03-14 · Mix in the chopped corned beef and potatoes. Spread out evenly over the pan. Increase the heat to high or medium high and press down on the mixture with a metal spatula. Cook until browned, then flip: ... Show details
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2020-03-05 · In a medium sized skillet, melt butter then add diced potatoes. Cook 5-7 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and slightly crispy. Add bell peppers and onions, and cook 4-6 minutes until tender. Add the Corned beef … ... Show details
Recipe From : damndelicious.net2015-03-16 · Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in corned beef … ... Show details
Recipe From : homemaderecipes.com... Show details
Recipe From : budbrothers.ca2021-07-20 · Corned beef hash recipe. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the onion for 3-4 minutes over a medium heat. Add the potatoes and corned beef… ... Show details
Recipe From : sortathing.com... Show details
Recipe From : hychef.com2021-07-19 · Add Recipe. ×. CORNED BEEF HASH. Home CORNED BEEF HASH. July 19, 2021; by khalid; 0 Like; 0 / 10; Difficulty: easy; Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest. View. 1 . Ingredients. 3 pounds marinated uncured corned beef … ... Show details
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-05 · Corned Beef Hash Recipes, Food and Cooking pepper, onion, butter, oil, corned beef, potatoes, salt Corned Beef Hash Good Housekeeping potatoes, eggs, basil leaves, black pepper, vegetable oil, green pepper and 3 more ... Show details
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-05-23 · Place the corned beef, pepper, allspice, bay leaves and salt into a large 8-quart pot along with 3-quarts of water. Cover and set over high heat. Bring to a boil, decrease the heat to low and cook ... ... Show details
Recipe From : eazypeazymealz.com2019-03-13 · Corned Beef Hash: The best way to use leftover corned beef is in this corned beef hash recipe that offers crispy potatoes, fried eggs, and is all cooked in a single skillet for easy cleanup. While I love making Corned Beef … ... Show details
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-07 · Canned Corned Beef Hash Soup Just a Pinch salt, butter, garlic powder, first cut, water, corn, cabbage and 2 more How to Make Canned Corned Beef Hash, Filipino-Style Jun-Blog sea salt, corned beef, yellow potatoes, olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and 2 more ... Show details
Recipe From : dontsweattherecipe.com2019-01-30 · Corned Beef Hash Recipe. Print Recipe. 5 from 1 vote. Corned Beef Hash Recipe. A perfect way to use leftover corned beef while serving up a deliciously crispy and flavorful meal packed full of flavor and texture. Prep Time 10 mins. Cook Time 20 mins. Total Time 30 mins. Course: Breakfast, Brunch. Cuisine: American, Irish. Keyword: corned beef hash, hash, potatoes. Servings: 6. Author: DSTR ... ... Show details
Recipe From : sugarandsoul.co2018-02-28 · Instructions Add 2 tablespoons of … ... Show details
Recipe From : cookingnook.comThis corned beef hash recipe is one of my favorite breakfast or lunch recipes, when I want something just a little different. Topped with a poached or fried egg or two, it is the perfect mix of savory flavors. I don’t know where the tradition of topping corn beef with a poached or fried egg began, but the flavors work together perfectly. ... Show details
Recipe From : traeger.com7. Cut the corned beef into bite-sized pieces. Combine the hash browns, corned beef, bell peppers, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and place in a 9x13 … ... Show details
Recipe From : cooks.com... Show details
Recipe From : dinnerthendessert.com2019-01-16 · Add butter to a large cast iron skillet on medium heat along with the onions, potatoes, salt and pepper cooking for 5-6 minutes until the potatoes start to brown. Add in the corned beef and mix well along with 2 tablespoons of water and cover to steam the meat for 1-2 minutes. Serve with scrambled eggs. ... Show details
Recipe From : recipeself.com2020-11-17 · The corned beef hash recipe is very demanding due to the combination of smoky, tender, and spicy gravy flavor altogether. This dish can bring in the goodness of heavenly flavor and can assure the hunger of all the food lovers. It can be easily served as snacks, dinner, and lunch without any hassle. You May Like Also: Texas Roadhouse Smothered Chicken Recipe. Libby's Corned Beef Hash Recipes ... ... Show details
Recipe From : deporecipe.co2021-07-17 · Corned beef hash great for leftover corned beef hash with leftovers spend pennies leftover corned beef hash recipe simple nourished living corned beef hash great for leftover corned beef hash homemade don t sweat the recipe corned beef hash and eggs leftover west via midwest corned beef hash dinner then dessert corned beef hash dinner at the zoo . Whats people lookup in this blog: Recipe ... ... Show details
Corned Beef Hash - Dinner at the Zoo
Recipe From : dinneratthezoo.com2019-12-25 · Instructions. Heat the butter and oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Go easy on the salt since there's plenty of salt in corned beef! Cook the potatoes, stirring occasionally, under tender, about 10-15 minutes. ...
3 Libby's Corned Beef Hash Recipes | 2021 | Recipe Self
Recipe From : recipeself.com2020-11-17 · The corned beef hash recipe is very demanding due to the combination of smoky, tender, and spicy gravy flavor altogether. This dish can bring in the goodness of heavenly flavor and can assure the hunger of all the food lovers. It can be easily served as snacks, dinner, and lunch without any hassle. You May Like Also: Texas Roadhouse Smothered Chicken Recipe. Libby's Corned Beef Hash Recipes ... ...