BACON PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN DRESSING
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce and kale. Top with pears, pepper jack cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Gradually whisk in enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 335mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
PEAR AND FENNEL SALAD
- Whisk 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar with 1/2 teaspoon crushed anise seed, salt and pepper in a serving bowl, then slowly whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil. Add 1 thinly sliced fennel bulb, 2 thinly sliced pears and some parsley; season with salt and pepper and toss. Top with shaved pecorino.
ESCAROLE, PEAR, PARMESAN, AND BASIL LEAF SALAD
Fresh basil and pears team up to offer a winning combination of delicate fruit and herbal notes to this bright, crisp salad.
Provided by Mindy Fox
Categories Salad Side Low Carb Low Fat Vegetarian Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Low Cal Basil Healthy Escarole Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Small Plates
Yield 8-10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a small skillet over medium. Add hazelnuts and toast, stirring occasionally, until golden, 2-3 minutes. Season with 1/8 tsp. kosher salt. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Finely chop garlic clove. Using the side of a chef's knife, mash garlic with 1/4 tsp. kosher salt to form a paste. Whisk garlic paste, vinegar, mustard, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk in 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil in a slow and steady stream.
- Place escarole, pears, Parmesan, basil, and about 1/3 of the reserved hazelnuts in a large bowl and drizzle with vinaigrette. Gently toss until salad is evenly dressed; season with sea salt and pepper. Top with remaining hazelnuts.
- Do Ahead
- The dressing can be made up to 1 day ahead. Whisk well before using.
SALAD OF PEARS AND PARMESAN CHEESE
- Peel and core the pears and slice them thin, lengthwise. Place the slices in a bowl and toss with two tablespoons of the vinegar.
- Mix the remaining vinegar with the oils and set aside.
- Place the arugula in a bowl, toss with three tablespoons of the dressing and divide the arugula among six salad plates. Spread the pear slices over the arugula and scatter the cheese, then the walnuts, over the top. Drizzle with the remaining dressing, season with pepper and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 303, UnsaturatedFat 13 grams, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 10 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 282 milligrams, Sugar 15 grams
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD
- Combine the pear slices, fennel, Parmesan cheese and walnuts in a bowl. Season generously with pepper.
- Beat the vinegar, lemon juice and walnut oil together, pour over the pear mixture and toss gently.
- Arrange the arugula on each of six salad plates. Spoon the pear mixture with the dressing over the arugula and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 267, UnsaturatedFat 13 grams, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 9 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 279 milligrams, Sugar 11 grams
MâCHE, PARMESAN, PEAR, AND WALNUT SALAD
- Whisk mustard, Sherry, and red wine vinegar in medium bowl to blend. Gradually add oil, whisking until well blended. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Toss mâche, Parmesan, pear, walnuts, and shallot in large bowl to combine. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Divide among plates and serve.
More about "pear and parmesan salad recipes"
ROCKET SALAD WITH BALSAMIC DRESSING AND SHAVED PARMESAN ...
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 5 minsCategory Side SaladCalories 105 per serving
PEAR SALAD (WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE) - COOKING CLASSY
5/5 (24)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 370 per serving
- To a blender add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, diced shallot and season with salt and pepper to taste (I used a 1/4 +1/8 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper).
- Blend mixture until well emulsified, about 20 seconds. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- In a medium skillet melt butter along with brown sugar over medium heat. Once mixture has melted add walnuts and cook, stirring constantly until caramelized, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate in a single layer to cool.
- Layer lettuce and pears in a large bowl and toss with dressing, then top with parmesan, dried cranberries and candied walnuts and serve (alternately just layer all the salad ingredients then drizzle with dressing. Note: top this salad with dressing just before serving as it will wilt the lettuces after a while).
ROCKET AND PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN · CHEF NOT REQUIRED...
Reviews 2Category SaladCuisine Modern AustralianTotal Time 15 mins
- To make the dressing, combine wholegrain mustard (1 tbsp), lemon juice (1 tbsp), olive oil (2 tbsp) and salt to taste in a medium bowl and mix together then set aside.
- Core and thinly slice the pears (2 medium pears), then immediately add pear slices to the bowl with the dressing and mix to coat to avoid browning.
- Add rocket to a large bowl, then add parmesan (30g or ⅓ cup), reserved pine nuts and pear slices (with remaining dressing from the bottom of the bowl) and toss lightly to combine. Serve immediately.
ROCKET, PEAR, PARMESAN & WALNUT SALAD - CARLY'S RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
WATERCRESS, ROCKET, SWEET PEAR, WALNUT AND PARMESAN SALAD ...
4.3/5 (3)Author Jamie OliverCuisine LebaneseDifficulty 15 min
ARUGULA, PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory Low CholesterolCalories 262 per serving
- Turn the salad out onto four small plates with shaving of Parmesan cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper and serve with bread.
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
Cuisine AmericanCategory SaladServings 8Total Time 20 mins
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the sugar and the orange juice; stir just until the sugar has dissolved.
PERFECT PEAR SALAD WITH MAPLE VINAIGRETTE (EASY FALL SALAD!)
5/5 (5)Total Time 15 minsCategory Soups + SaladsCalories 216 per serving
- Add the vinaigrette ingredients (shallot through maple syrup) to a small jar. Shake vigorously until ingredients are emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the greens with just enough dressing to lightly coat the leaves. Add the pears, pecans and Parmesan. Toss again with more dressing, if desired, and serve immediately.
ITALIAN SALAD WITH PEARS, SHAVED PARMESAN, AND HONEY ...
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 30 minsCategory SaladsCalories 205 per serving
- Prepare the dressing by pouring the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and pepper in a Mason jar or salad dressing cruet. Shake to combine thoroughly and set aside.
- Toast the pine nuts or walnut pieces by heating in a dry frying pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until they are fragrant and beginning to brown. Set aside.
QUICK AND EASY PEAR AND WALNUT SALAD - MRS JONES'S KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Category Appetiser, Lunch, Salad, Side DishCuisine ItalianCalories 90 per serving
- In a small bowl whisk the lemon juice with olive oil and season with a little black pepper and pinch of salt (not too much salt as the parmesan cheese is salty)
WALNUT, PARMESAN, PEAR AND ROCKET SALAD - BAKE PLAY SMILE
Ratings 2Category SaladsCuisine WesternTotal Time 10 mins
AMAZING PEAR SALAD WITH ROCKET AND PARMESAN - A IS FOR ...
5/5 (1)Category SaladCuisine MediteranianTotal Time 10 mins
- Fry the pear for one minute and flip the slices around, cook for another minute. Your pear should be golden.
CHICKEN, PEAR, AND PARMESAN SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
3/5 (5)Calories 306 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
- In a small screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well; set aside.
- In a large salad bowl combine spinach, chicken, pears, onion, and cranberries. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD RECIPE | COLES
Cuisine SaladsCategory Savoury,Light-Meal,SideServings 8
ROCKET PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD - COOKING WITH AYEH
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 5 minsCategory SaladCalories 196 per serving
SPINACH, PEAR & SHAVED PARMESAN SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
3.5/5 (18)Calories 200 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
10 BEST SALMON PEAR RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
ENDIVE AND PEAR SALAD WITH WALNUTS AND PARMESAN RECIPE
ROCKET AND PARMESAN SALAD RECIPES
ROCKET, SPINACH, PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD - PRINTABLE RECIPE
WATERCRESS ROCKET SWEET PEAR WALNUT AND PARMESAN SALAD RECIPES
TOASTED PECAN PARMESAN PEAR AND ROCKET SALAD RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions