CHEESY PEPPERONI STROMBOLI RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: pizza dough, pepperoni, salami, mozzarella cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, red pepper, red pepper flakes, dried oregano, butter, garlic, fresh parsley, pepper, salt
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Remove dough from package and roll out on lightly floured surface to desired size.
- Add alternating rows of pepperoni, mozzarella, and salami until dough is covered, leaving 1½ inches (4 cm) of space along the outside of the dough.
- Add the roasted red pepper, shredded mozzarella, red pepper flakes, and oregano on top of meat and cheese.
- Roll up the stromboli slowly.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the stromboli, evenly coating each side.
- Bake stromboli at 400˚F (200˚C) until golden brown (about 15-20 minutes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 556 calories, Carbohydrate 50 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 27 grams, Sugar 6 grams
There's a surprise inside this golden braided loaf - a flavorful pizza-like filling. I served the stromboli for our daughter's special "going to school" fifth grade party not long before she began kindergarten. The children loved it - and I have found so do adults! -Leslie Miller, Butler, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf into a 20x8-in. rectangle. , Place one rectangle on a greased baking sheet. Spread spaghetti sauce in an 18x4-in. strip down the center. Sprinkle with oregano, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold long sides of dough up toward filling; set aside. , Cut the remaining rectangle into three strips. Loosely braid strips; pinch ends to seal. Place braid on top of the cheese; pinch braid to dough to seal. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 29mg cholesterol, Sodium 657mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
MUSHROOM CHEESE STROMBOLI
"I got the recipe for this hearty crowd-pleaser from a friend," reports field editor Patty Kile of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. "We find it especially delicious since our state is well known for its wonderful fresh mushrooms."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 36 slices.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender; set aside. On a lightly floured board, roll dough into a 30x8-in. rectangle; cut into two 15x8-in. pieces. , On the long side of each piece, layer pepperoni, cheeses, mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, parsley and oregano. Fold over dough and pinch to seal. Combine egg and water; brush over edges and ends of dough. With a sharp knife, cut five small steam vents in the top of each roll. , Place on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired. Bake at 350° for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 33mg cholesterol, Sodium 431mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
This is great as a main dish or an appetizer. You can change the ingredients to your liking, we prefer the pepperoni. Serve this with pizza sauce for dipping.
Provided by BeckyD in Tennessee
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 2 rolls, 6-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Prepare dough as directed on package. Roll out into a rectangle.
- Mix next seven ingredients ï¿½ spread on rolled out dough.
- Layer with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Roll like a jellyroll, brush with egg white. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve slices with pizza sauce for dipping. Makes 2 rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.4, Fat 31, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 125.2, Sodium 870, Carbohydrate 1.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.4, Protein 18.1
Roll pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, oregano and sliced pepperoni up in pizza dough for a delicious stromboli for 8. Ready in only 50 minutes, you can freeze now and reheat for later.
Provided by Bree Hester
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 450°F. Divide pizza dough into 8 pieces. Roll out each into 16x12-inch rectangle.
- To make each stromboli, spread thin layer of pasta sauce over dough rectangle. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and oregano. Top with pepperoni. Fold in sides; roll up dough jelly-roll fashion. Place seam down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut stromboli into slices to serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
HAM AND PEPPERONI STROMBOLI
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sprinkle a clean dry work surface with flour. Roll the dough into a 10- by 14-inch rectangle, making sure not to flip the dough over, rotating by 90 degrees as needed. After rolling the dough, apply the egg whites to cover inner section (10- by 3-inch). Then add 1/4 cup mozzarella followed by both hams, another 1/4 cup cheese and then finish with the pepperoni. To finish stuffing, add the remaining cheese and drizzle with the sauce and herbs.
- Next, brush the edges with some of the egg whites. Fold the bottom and top edges over the filling, and then fold the sides over twice, 1 inch at a time, resulting in a 6- by 14-inch tube. Brush the outside of the stromboli with the remaining egg whites, place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake until firm and golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into 5 to 6 portions and serve.
PEPPERONI AND CHEESE STROMBOLI
This is a really easy recipe that I make all the time. I love pepperoni and cheese, but you can really do anything with it. The prep time includes the time it takes to thaw out the dough. I get it out early and once it had risen I leave it in the fridge until I'm ready to cook.
Provided by AlwaysAl
Yield 2 strombolies, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- -Thaw out dough. To do this I usually use plastic wrap and spray it with Pam and wrap it loosely around the dough. This keeps it from getting dried out.
- -After the dough has risen, about 5-6 hours cut it in half so you have two little loaves.
- -Spread each half out so it looks like a rectangle. It should almost cover the whole tray, you want the dough to be pretty thin. I usually spray a pan with Pam and spread it out.
- -Cover the loaf with pepperoni and cheese.
- -Fold one half towards the middle and then fold the other half on top of it.
- -Pinch the ends closed.
- -cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 727.4, Fat 58.9, SaturatedFat 28.2, Cholesterol 187.6, Sodium 2204.2, Carbohydrate 5.8, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 1.8, Protein 41.9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf into 20x8 inch rectangle. Place one rectangle on a greased baking sheet. Spread spaghetti sauce in an 18x4 inch strip down the center. Sprinkle with oregano, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold long sides of dough up toward filling; set aside. Cut the remaining rectangle into three strips. Loosely braid strips; pinch ends to seal. Place bread on top of the cheese; pinch braid to dough to seal. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490.5 calories, Carbohydrate 57.6 g, Cholesterol 36.8 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 23.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 1169.6 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
People also searched
More about "pepperoni and cheese stromboli recipes"
STROMBOLI - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
5/5 (25)Calories 660 per servingCategory Main Course
- Lightly flour your workplace. Roll pizza dough into a rectangle about 12 x 14 inches. You can also roll it out onto a piece of parchment paper so you can put the paper straight into the oven without transferring the dough to a pan.
- Sprinkle ½ c. mozzarella cheese on top of dough, leaving a 1-2 inches around one of the long edges and the two short ends.
SAUSAGE & PEPPERONI STROMBOLI - A SOUTHERN SOUL
Reviews 20Category Main Course, SnackCuisine ItalianTotal Time 30 mins
- Cook Italian sausage in a medium skillet until browned. Drain on paper towels and crumble into small pieces.
GARLIC BUTTER PEPPERONI STROMBOLI - CHEF SHAMY
Servings 8Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory SnacksTotal Time 30 mins
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a long rectangle. Sprinkle cheese down the middle lengthwise, and layer pepperoni slices on top.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut exposed dough into strips, then fold over the pepperoni, overlapping from each side.
EASY AND DELICIOUS STROMBOLI RECIPE
4.5/5 (377)Total Time 35 minsCategory EntreeCalories 290 per serving
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Set aside.
- Unroll dough; place on sprayed cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough to within 2 inches of long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides. Place cooked ground beef lengthwise down center, forming 3-inch-wide strip and to within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal.
PIZZA STROMBOLI - PEPPERONI, PEPPERS, ONIONS AND HAM
5/5 (1)Category AppetizerCuisine ItalianTotal Time 45 mins
- Spread the ham, pepperoni, other pizza toppings and cheeses evenly across the top of the pizza dough leaving about a one inch space around the edge of the dough.
- Along one of the wider sides of the of the dough, pull and fold it evenly on top. It should cover around half of the dough and toppings. Tuck and roll the dough and toppings again. This should leave just the edge where there is dough but no toppings. Pull that edge on top of the stromboli roll.
- Pull, tuck and fold the two ends of the stromboli roll ensuring that there are no holes or gaps for the melted cheese to get out.
HOMEMADE STROMBOLI RECIPE - LIFE MADE SIMPLE BAKES
5/5 (9)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 846 per serving See details »
STROMBOLI RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4.9/5 (25)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 203 per serving
- Roll pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface into a roughly 12" x 16" rectangle (it doesn't have to be perfect).
- Spread marinara sauce over pizza dough, but leave one inch all the way around and 2-3" at the long side furthest from you.
- Top with 1 cup of the shredded cheese, then ham, salami, and pepperoni. Finish with remaining ½ cup cheese.
EASY PEPPERONI STROMBOLI RECIPE - THE GUNNY SACK
Reviews 6Calories 622 per servingCategory Dinner
- In a small bowl, mix together a whole egg, an egg yolk (separate the egg white and set aside), olive oil, one tablespoon grated parmesan, powdered ranch dressing mix, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and black pepper.
EASY PEPPERONI STROMBOLI - THE COUNTRY COOK
Ratings 5Category Main CourseServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 350f. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray (or line with nonstick aluminum foil)
- In the center of the dough, spread sauce, sliced pepperoni, sausage crumbles and mozzarella. Sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning.
- Cut 1′′ thick strips all the way down each long side of dough from the edge of the filling to the outer edge of the dough to weave with.
5 INGREDIENT PEPPERONI AND CHEESE STROMBOLI
Servings 4Total Time 35 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Work your dough gently into a rectangle shape. I find quickly turning it (like a steering wheel) and allowing the dough's own to weight stretch it, while it hangs briefly, works for me.
OUR PEPPERONI STROMBOLI AND CHEESE RECIPE | ROMA FOODS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
PEPPERONI AND CHEESE STROMBOLI RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 45 mins See details »
PEPPERONI & CHEESE STROMBOLI | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
5/5 See details »
BEST PEPPERONI STROMBOLI RECIPES
See details »
STROMBOLI RECIPE - MEALS BY MOLLY
Ratings 6Category Dinner, LunchCuisine ItalianTotal Time 1 hr 35 mins
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment, add the yeast, warm water, oil, and sugar. Let sit for a few minutes until the yeast is dissolved. Add in salt and garlic powder, and then the flour. Start with 2 and ½ cups of flour and knead with your hands or in the stand mixer on low speed. Add more flour, about ¼ cup at a time, until the dough doesn't stick to your hands, or is coming off the sides of the bowl in the stand mixer. I usually need a total of 3 cups of flour.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion and saute until soft. Add the minced garlic and saute for another minute. Stir in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add the sauce to a blender and blend until smooth, allow the sauce to cool in the fridge.
EASY AND CHEESY PEPPERONI STROMBOLI RECIPE - SIP BITE GO
Ratings 2Total Time 40 minsCategory Appetizer, Main DishCalories 648 per serving See details »
3.8/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 40 minsCategory From The OvenCalories 266 per serving See details »
PEPPERONI AND SPINACH STROMBOLI | STOP AND SHOP
Servings 6Calories 370 per servingTotal Time 50 mins See details »
STROMBOLI RECIPE WITH ALL PURPOSE FLOUR, HAM, PEPPERONI ...
See details »
FAST STROMBOLI RECIPE: THIS CHEESY STROMBOLI RECIPE MEANS ...
See details »
RACHAEL RAY STROMBOLI RECIPES
See details »
You'll also love