ROASTED POTATOES WITH PAPRIKA MAYO
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil (I use about 3 tablespoons salt). Add the potatoes and cook until slightly tender, 6 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Scatter the potatoes on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the melted butter and toss to coat using tongs. Roast until dark brown and crispy, 30 to 45 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, paprika, sugar and shallots.
- When the potatoes are done roasting, toss them with half of the paprika mayonnaise (save the rest for dipping or another use). Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. Top with chives and enjoy!
These tasty potatoes are golden and crusty on the outside and tender on the inside. I've served them with many kinds of meat. When a meal needs a comforting, homey touch, I whip up a batch. -Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a large skillet, slowly saute potatoes in butter until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 73mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
POTATOES AND PEPPERS
This dish is a classic: Easy, filling, and very tasty! I served it as a side with grilled shrimp and corn on the cob and it was a huge hit. Would also be good at breakfast instead of hash browns.
Provided by littlehemmy
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the potatoes for 5 minutes, then add the peppers and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for at least 15 minutes, turning potatoes frequently, or until potatoes start to look mushy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389.2 calories, Carbohydrate 53.5 g, Fat 18.4 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 13.9 mg, Sugar 7.3 g
PEPPY PAPRIKA POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss all but the butter together and place in a casserole dish.
- Top with butter.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Toss all and bake for 30 more minutes at 400 degrees.
- Garnish with additional salt and lemon if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.9, Fat 10, SaturatedFat 2.9, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 331.9, Carbohydrate 44.2, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 3.4, Protein 5.2
POTATOES WITH PLENTY OF PEPPY PAPRIKA
Mom taught me how to prepare this recipe the other evening. I have vague recollections of my mother preparing this. The paprika gives the potatoes a lovely color. Easy to make and delicious side dish, especially with fish! Bear in mind that all measurements are estimated. This is a dry-textured, not creamy potato dish.
Provided by COOKGIRl
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut potatoes into large chunks and either pressure cook 8 minutes or boil until fork tender.
- Transfer potatoes to large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix in well. Break up the potatoes into bite size chunks. (You're not mashing the potatoes unless you want to. But this is what Mom dictated so I listen and obey.).
- Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary. Transfer potato mixture to serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh minced parsley.
- NOTE: The leftover potatoes make perfect potato pancakes the next morning for breakfast. Add an egg and some flour to the potato mixture, mix well and fry in a little bit of oil until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.9, Fat 11.8, SaturatedFat 7.4, Cholesterol 30.5, Sodium 95.8, Carbohydrate 41.2, Fiber 5.4, Sugar 2.1, Protein 4.9
PAPRIKA ROASTED POTATOES
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 cups--4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all the ingredients in a large roasting pan and toss thoroughly to coat the potatoes with the seasonings. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Uncover the pan and roast the potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes, until they are golden and crisp. Serve immediately.;
ROAST POTATOES WITH PAPRIKA
Make roast potatoes that are tasty and healthy. Smoked paprika adds flavour and we have a top tip for a crispy finish. Ideal for Sunday lunch, or Christmas Day
Provided by Sophie Godwin - Cookery writer
Categories Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Add the potatoes to a pan of cold salted water, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 mins until partly tender. Drain and steam dry for a few mins in a colander.
- Return the potatoes to the saucepan, and add the oil, paprika and plenty of salt and pepper. Cover with a lid, then shake the pan around to roughen the edges of the potatoes and thoroughly coat them in the paprika and oil. Tip the potatoes into a large roasting tin, making sure they are evenly spaced apart. Scrape in all the fluffy potato mess - these make the best crispy bits!
- Roast the potatoes for 1 hr 15 mins, turning halfway, until extremely fluffy and crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297 calories, Fat 15 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 36 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
These potatoes are golden and crusty on the outside and tender on the inside. Great with all types of meat.
Provided by Chef Buggsy Mate
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a large skillet, slowly saute potatoes in the butter until they are golden brown; about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
FAST AND EASY PAPRIKA POTATOES
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan.
- Add the spices to the butter and stir.
- Drain the liquid from the canned potatoes and add the potatoes to the pan.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to coat all the sides of the potatoes.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Note: Adding the spices to the butter ensures that all the potatoes are evenly coated.
SMOKED PAPRIKA POTATOES RECIPE BY TASTY
These potatoes make the perfect side dish to accompany what you're throwing on the grill this summer. They're the same potato wedges you ate as a child, but grilled and seasoned to perfection!
Provided by Nichi Hoskins
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Add the wedges to a pot of cold salted water, then bring to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are almost tender, about 10 minutes, then drain. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with the spice mixture.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease the grill with grapeseed oil. Add the potatoes to the hot grill and cook until grill marks form on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the potatoes from the grill, drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, and garnish with more paprika and the parsley.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a 175°F (80°C) to keep warm until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Carbohydrate 38 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 1 gram
POTATOES WITH PAPRIKA SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together potatoes and olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and roast until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, 35 to 40 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and paprika; season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve potatoes with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289 g, Fat 15 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g
These are different than the other recipes for Paprika Potatoes, NO SAUCE. The recipes comes from diabetic recipes.
Provided by Barb G.
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place potatoes in casserole dish.
- Pour melted butter over potatoes, add paprika, pepper, and salt; Mix well so that potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are fully cooked.
More about "peppy paprika potatoes recipes"
ROASTED POTATOES WITH PAPRIKA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4/5 (73)Total Time 1 hrCategory Side Dish, DinnerCalories 329 per serving
PAPRIKA AND PEPPER MASHED POTATOES - BAREFEET IN THE …
PAPRIKA POTATOES RECIPE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
PAPRIKA ROASTED POTATOES - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
PAPRIKA POTATO FRIES (ACTIFRY) RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
CRISPY SALT AND PEPPER SMASHED POTATOES - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BEST ROASTED POTATOES WITH PAPRIKA MAYO RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK …
PAPRIKA POTATOES PEPPER - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
PAPRIKA ROASTED POTATOES WITH CILANTRO PESTO - THIS MESS IS OURS
PAPRIKA POTATOES PEPPER - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PAPRIKA BAKED POTATO - EAT SOMETHING VEGAN
TASTY PAPRIKA POTATOES RECIPE MADE WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA PEPPER
SMOKED PAPRIKA PAN-ROASTED POTATOES (GF, DF, V) - ONE LOVELY LIFE
CRISPY PAPRIKA POTATOES - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
RUSTIC PAPRIKA POTATOES RECIPE • VEGGIE SOCIETY
PAPRIKA AND CHEESE POTATOES - JAN BRAAI
PAPRIKA POTATOES PEPPER - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
PAPRIKA-ROASTED POTATOES | CANADIAN LIVING
ROASTED SPANISH POTATOES WITH PAPRIKA AND PARSLEY
SMOKED PAPRIKA POTATO CHIPS - PEPPERSCALE
GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES WITH PAPRIKA - RACHEL COOKS®
THESE PAPRIKA-PARMESAN SMASHED POTATOES MAY JUST BE THE …
PEPPY PAPRIKA POTATOES RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
PEPPY PAPRIKA POTATOES - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
PAPRIKA SMASHED POTATOES - SKINNYTASTE
PAPRIKA POTATOES PEPPER - RECIPES - PAGE 7 | COOKS.COM
CRISPY PAN-FRIED POTATOES SEASONED WITH PAPRIKA - CTV
PAPRIKA POTATOES PEPPER - RECIPES - PAGE 4 | COOKS.COM
POTATO, PEPPER & BROCCOLI FRITTATA | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
PAPRIKA WITH POTATO - 43 RECIPES - PETITCHEF
10 BEST OVEN ROASTED POTATOES ONIONS AND PEPPERS RECIPES - YUMMLY
POTATOES WITH PLENTY OF PEPPY PAPRIKA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PEPPY PAPRIKA POTATOES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #side-dishes #potatoes #vegetables #american #hungarian #oven #easy #european #vegetarian #dietary #spicy #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #comfort-food #healthy-2 #low-in-something #onions #taste-mood #equipment #presentation #served-hot #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook potatoes with paprika?Method. Drain and steam dry for a few mins in a colander. Return the potatoes to the saucepan, and add the oil, paprika and plenty of salt and pepper. Cover with a lid, then shake the pan around to roughen the edges of the potatoes and thoroughly coat them in the paprika and oil. Tip the potatoes into a large roasting tin,...
What are the ingredients in potato Po-Tate-Oh?Ingredients 1½ kg floury potatoes (such as Maris Piper, King Edward or Desirée), peeled and cut into halves or quarters, depending on size Potato po-tate-oh The world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties.
How long can you keep paprika potatoes in the fridge?Paprika potatoes will keep in the refrigerator in a covered, airtight container for up to five days. Reheat in a hot skillet with a little bit of oil until hot all the way through. You can microwave them if you like, but the texture will suffer, and they may get a little tough.
How do you make paprika with butter?Stir in the butter and all the spices, tasting and adjusting the flavors as you add them. Top with a few tiny pats of butter and a sprinkling of paprika and serve immediately.* Enjoy!