- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut the filets into log shaped pieces, about 2 inches wide by 5 inches long, keeping the filet portions separate. Take 2 sheets of phyllo dough, placing one on top of the other, and brush lightly with melted butter, covering the one side completely.
- Place a portion of salmon (6 ounces), on the edge, nearest you, of the phyllo dough. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Coat the portion of salmon with 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Fold the phyllo dough, nearest you, over the salmon and make one complete wrap. Take the sides of the dough and fold them towards the center, and continue rolling up the dough. Brush all sides with butter, covering completely and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat steps for remaining portions of salmon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until phyllo dough is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 573.7 calories, Carbohydrate 23.1 g, Cholesterol 135.7 mg, Fat 35.1 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 38.8 g, SaturatedFat 17.2 g, Sodium 791.4 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay 1 sheet phyllo on a work surface and lightly brush with butter. (Keep extra phyllo covered while you work.) Stack 2 more sheets on top, brushing each with butter. Cut stack in half crosswise. Repeat with remaining 3 sheets phyllo and more butter to make 4 stacks total.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper, then place 1 fillet in center of each stack and top with spinach mixture. Fold 2 opposite sides of each stack over spinach mixture and tuck other 2 sides beneath to form a packet. Brush tops and sides with butter. Bake packets on a parchment-lined baking sheet until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500 g, Fat 29 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 40 g, SaturatedFat 13 g
SALMON WRAPPED IN PHYLLO WITH SPINACH AND CHEESE
- Rinse salmon fillets and pat dry on paper towels.
- Put parsley, chives, oregano and thyme on a cutting surface and chop together until very fine and well combined. Sprinkle in a shallow pan and stir in the 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Coat the salmon fillets on both sides with the marinade and set aside about 30 minutes at room temperature, or for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- To make the filling, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saute pan. Add the onion and leek and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in the spinach and the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil. Cook 4 minutes. Stir in dill, salt and pepper. Turn the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until cool. Stir in the egg, cheeses and bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle lemon juice over the salmon.
- Put two sheets of phyllo, one on top of the other, on a work surface, keeping the unused pastry covered with a damp towel. Cut them in half lengthwise. Cut across into 4 pieces and brush with butter. (These pieces will be used as patches to reinforce phyllo packets).
- Put one sheet of phyllo on a work surface. Brush with butter. Top with another sheet of phyllo. Brush with butter. Put one of the patches on top of the phyllo, about 2 inches from the edge. Put one piece of salmon over the patch. Cover with 1/4 cup of the filling. Fold bottom of phyllo over salmon. Brush the folded portion with butter. Fold in the sides of the phyllo and brush with butter. Roll up the salmon in the phyllo to make a neat packet. Brush the top with butter and seal the end of the roll onto the packet with butter.
- Repeat Step 4 with remaining ingredients to make 8 packets, putting packets on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 958, UnsaturatedFat 42 grams, Carbohydrate 28 grams, Fat 81 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 31 grams, SaturatedFat 32 grams, Sodium 583 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
INDIVIDUAL PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WELLINGTONS
Want to knock their socks off at your next dinner party? Get some salmon fillets, phyllo dough and fresh dill and do it up-Wellington style!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine rice, 1/2 cup of the cucumber ranch dressing and dill; set aside. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on large cutting board; brush lightly with vinaigrette dressing. Top with 2 more sheets of phyllo, brushing each sheet evenly with vinaigrette dressing. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets and vinaigrette dressing. Cut each phyllo stack crosswise in half to form a total of 6 stacks.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the rice mixture onto center of each pastry stack. Top evenly with spinach and salmon. Brush tops lightly with some of the remaining cucumber ranch dressing. Bring phyllo up around salmon; twist tightly at top to secure. Snip off any excess phyllo from top. Place on baking sheet; brush lightly with remaining vinaigrette dressing.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 840 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 28 g
PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH SPINACH & FETA
Serve up delicious Phyllo-Wrapped Salmon with Spinach & Feta from My Food and Family for serious Greek flavors! Phyllo-wrapped salmon is perfect for dinnertime.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425ยบF.
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Spray 1 phyllo sheet with cooking spray; top with 2 of the remaining phyllo sheets, spraying each sheet with additional cooking spray before using as directed. Place remaining phyllo sheets between sheets of plastic wrap; set aside until ready to use.
- Place 1 fish fillet along one short side of phyllo stack; top with 1/4 of the spinach mixture. Fold over long sides of phyllo, then roll up, starting at fish-topped side. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets, fish and spinach mixture. Place, seam sides down, on parchment-covered Baking Sheet; spray with cooking spray. Cut 3 diagonal slits in top of each wrap.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crusts are golden brown and fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, mix sour cream, cucumbers and dill until blended
- Serve fish with sour cream mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490, Fat 30 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 1050 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 31 g
PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH LEEKS AND RED BELL PEPPER
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and leek and sauté until leek is tender, about 6 minutes. Add wine and crushed red pepper to skillet. Simmer until liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Cool vegetable mixture. Stir in basil and salt.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter in small saucepan. Place 1 pastry sheet on work surface (keep remaining phyllo sheets covered). Brush with some of melted butter. Top with second pastry sheet; brush with melted butter. Place 1 salmon fillet crosswise on pastry sheet, 5 inches in from 1 short end. Top salmon fillet with 1/4 cup of vegetable mixture. Fold 5-inch section of pastry over salmon. Fold in sides. Roll up, forming rectangular packet. Transfer to heavy large baking sheet, vegetable side up. Brush packet all over with melted butter. Repeat with remaining pastry sheets, melted butter, salmon fillets and vegetables. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.)
- Bake salmon until pastry is pale golden and salmon is cooked through, about 35 minutes.
More about "phyllo wrapped salmon with spinach feta recipes"
SALMON & SPINACH IN PHYLLO - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US …
4/5 (4)Servings 2
SALMON IN PHYLLO RECIPE - PEG'S HOME COOKING
4/5 (4)Total Time 30 mins
RECIPE OF THE WEEK: GREEK SALMON PHYLLO WRAP | ANGLING ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SIMPLE FILO SALMON PARCELS RECIPE - A RED SPATULA
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 4Total Time 30 mins
10 BEST SALMON PHYLLO DOUGH RECIPES | YUMMLY
PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH SPINACH & FETA - ATHENOS
SALMON IN PHYLLO | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
4.1/5 (12)Calories 645 per servingServings 4
- Thaw salmon, if frozen. Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels. Remove skin from salmon. Cut salmon into four serving-size pieces. Tuck thin edges of pieces under to make pieces of even thickness. Brush some of the melted butter over each salmon portion. Sprinkle with dillweed, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Unfold phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Lay one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface; brush with some of the melted butter. Top with another sheet of phyllo dough. Brush with more melted butter. Add six more sheets of dough (a total of eight sheets), brushing each sheet with butter. Cut crosswise into two 9x7-inch rectangles. Place a salmon fillet, buttered side down, in the middle of a dough rectangle. Fold a long side of the dough over the salmon; repeat with the other long side, pressing lightly. Fold up ends. Brush with butter. Arrange the packets, seam sides down, in a shallow baking pan. Brush tops with butter. Repeat with remaining phyllo, butter, and salmon.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until phyllo dough is golden and fish begins to flake when tested with a fork. Serve with Mustard Cream Sauce.
SPINACH & SALMON PHYLLO PARCELS: GREEK-SPANAKOPITA SALMON ...
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 4
SALMON EN CROUTE RECIPE WITH SPINACH FILLING FROM RACHAEL ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- For fresh spinach, wash and stem the spinach, then bring a pot of water to a boil and place an ice water bath in large bowl on counter and a strainer in sink
- Salt the boiling water, cook spinach 1 to 2 minutes, then strain, add to ice bath to shock, drain and wring out excess liquid in clean towel, then chop
- For defrosted frozen spinach, wring out all excess liquid and finely chop, then loosen up with fingers
PHYLLO WRAPPED SALMON WITH PESTO AND CHEESE - DINNER-MOM
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 435 per serving
SALMON WITH SPINACH AND FETA IN PHYLLO RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SALMON IN PHYLLO - 500,000+ RECIPES, MEAL PLANNER AND ...
5/5 (1)Category Main DishCuisine SeafoodTotal Time 45 mins
PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH SPINACH & FETA - PINTEREST
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH SPINACH & FETA - PINTEREST.COM
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
SALMON WRAPPED IN FETA, PHYLLO RECIPE | BELLEVILLE NEWS ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SALMON WITH OLIVES AND FETA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH SPINACH & FETA | RECIPE ...
SALMON AND SPINACH STRUDEL FOOD WITH INGREDIENTS ...
SALMON SPINACH FETA RECIPES
WRAPPED SALMON WITH SPINACH & FETA | SPINACH AND FETA ...
SALMON IN PHYLLO WITH SPINACH AND FETA - UNITED DAIRY ...
PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH SPINACH & FETA
You'll also love