PIMM'S CUP COCKTAIL
- Pour Pimm's into pint glass, fill with ice. Top with ginger-ale. Garnish with a slice of lemon and a slice of cucumber.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.1 calories, Carbohydrate 34.6 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 22.9 mg, Sugar 30.6 g
PIMM'S CUP PITCHER
- In large pitcher, place strawberries, lemons, limes, and oranges. Add Pimm's, and mash down lightly with a large spoon. May be made 3 to 4 hours ahead up to this point.
- Fill each glass halfway with ice. Add about 1/3 cup Pimm's mixture. Fill glass with soda; stir. Place cucumber spear in each glass; serve.
- To a large pitcher, add the strawberries, cucumbers, mint and lemon, lime and orange slices. Pour in the prosecco, Pimm's, Simple Syrup and lemon juice and stir to combine. Let stand at least 30 minutes for the fruit to impart its flavor to the drink.
- Stir in some ice to chill down the cocktail, then serve in glasses over ice, adding some fruit and cucumber to each glass.
- Combine the sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and let cool completely. Keep covered in the refrigerator up to 1 month.
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a tall glass filled with ice cubes, pour the Pimm's.
- Add the lemonade.
- Garnish with the cucumber and any combination of mint, orange, and strawberries that you like. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 2 mg, Sugar 5 g, Fat 0 g, ServingSize 1 cocktail (1 serving), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
- Add the Pimm's to a large iced tea glass filled with ice. Stir in the lemonade and top with the ginger ale. Skewer the cucumber slices and strawberry halves, alternating them as you like. Garnish the drink with the skewer, the orange slice, and the mint.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Fill four 8- to 10-ounce glasses with ice cubes. Divide fruit among glasses. Pour 3 tablespoons Pimm's No. 1 Cup and 1/2 cup soda into each glass. Garnish with cucumber and mint.
- Fill a highball glass with ice. Add Pimm's, lemon juice, and ginger ale to fill. Add cucumber, mint, strawberry, and lemon. Stir to combine. Garnish with mint sprig.
PIMM'S CUP WITH MUDDLED CUCUMBER
Pimm's No. 1, a gin-based liqueur, is named after James Pimm, the bar owner who created it in the mid 1800s. By the 1860s, it was bottled. At one point, there were other "cups," numbered 2 through 6, based on brandy, rum and other spirits. But the No. 1, a reddish tonic with citrusy and bitter notes, has always been the star, and it is not quite like anything else on the shelf. The Pimm's Cup's skeletal components are nothing more than a measure of Pimm's and roughly three measures of either lemonade, lemon soda or ginger ale (your preference), served over ice in a long glass and typically garnished with cucumber.
Provided by Robert Simonson
Yield 1 drink.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Make a simple syrup: in a small pan, heat sugar and 1 cup water; boil until sugar is melted. Cool. (It keeps in the refrigerator for weeks.)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber. Add the Pimm's, gin, lemon juice and 3/4-ounce simple syrup. Shake.
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with ice. Top with seltzer or sparkling water. Garnish with lemon wedge and mint sprig.
- Fill a jug with ice and pour over the Pimm's and lemonade. Give it a good stir then add the mint, cucumber and fruit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Fat 0.1 grams fat, Carbohydrate 25.5 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 25.3 grams sugar, Fiber 0.5 grams fiber, Protein 0.4 grams protein
More about "pimms cup recipes"
PIMM’S CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
4.4/5 (185)Calories 1096 per serving
THE CLASSIC PIMM'S CUP RECIPE | THE MODERN PROPER
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory CocktailsCalories 273 per serving
- Fill 4 highball glasses with ice and pour cocktail evenly over the ice, making sure each glass gets equal amounts of cucumber, basil, and strawberries
A QUICK AND EASY PIMM&RSQUO;S CUP RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
PIMM’S CUP RECIPE - FOOD CHANNEL
PIMM'S CUP RECIPE - SPARKLING ROSé PIMM'S CUP COCKTAIL
PIMM'S CUP - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
QUICK & EASY PIMM’S CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE — ZESTFUL KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE PIMM'S PUNCH (PIMM'S NO. 1 PITCHER COCKTAIL)
PIMM’S CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
PIMM'S CUP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A PIMM'S CUP FOR WIMBLEDON ...
9 BEST COCKTAILS WITH PIMM'S NO. 1 LIQUEUR - EASY PIMM'S ...
PIMM'S CUP (OR CLASSIC PIMM'S) COCKTAIL RECIPE
BEST HOUSE-MADE PIMM'S CUP RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
PIMMS CUP RECIPE - MYBARTENDER
THE PIMM'S CUP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
9 PIMM’S CUP RECIPES TO TOAST WIMBLEDON - BRIT + CO
PIMM’S CUP DRINK RECIPE - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
PIMM'S CUP | COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
CLASSIC PIMM'S CUP COCKTAIL - PIMM'S NO 1 RECIPE ...
PIMM'S CUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PIMM'S CUP RECIPE - QUICK FROM SCRATCH HERBS & SPICES ...
PIMM'S CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
A PIMM'S CUP MOCKTAIL RECIPE TO DELIGHT YOUR GUESTS — THE ...
PIMM’S RECIPE (PIMM’S CUP) - THECOCKTAILSOCIETY.UK
BEST FROZEN PIMM'S CUP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A FROZEN PIMM ...
PIMM'S CUP FOR A CROWD | MIDWEST LIVING
EASY TO MAKE COCKTAILS: THE PIMMS CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE ...
PIMM’S CUP RECIPE - ART OF DRINK
PIMM'S CUP - DARLING DOWN SOUTH
PIMM'S CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
9 PIMM'S CUP RECIPES - CHOWHOUND FOOD COMMUNITY
PIMMS CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
PIMM'S CUP RECIPE - GREG BEST | FOOD & WINE
THE PIMM'S CUP - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
PIMM'S CUP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A PIMM'S CUP COCKTAIL ...
PIMM'S CUP COCKTAIL RECIPE - SIDEWALK SHOES
PIMM'S CUP – TOP HAT PROVISIONS
AN EASY CLASSIC ENGLISH PIMM'S AND LEMONADE RECIPE
A REFRESHING PIMM'S CUP RECIPE - SUGAR AND CHARM
You'll also love