PINEAPPLEADE (SOUTHEAST ASIA)
This recipe was found in the 2005 cookbook, The Best Recipes in the World, & I'm including it here for consideration during the ZWT6/
Provided by Sydney Mike
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 1 quart, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small saucepan combine sugar & water over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves, then set aside to cool.
- Put pineapple in a blender with enough water to cover the fruit, then puree.
- Strain the pineapple mash, pressing on the solids to extract as much juice as possible.
- Combine the pineapple juice with enough water (or sparkling water) to make 1 quart, then add lime juice & sugar syrup to taste.
- Chill & serve.
The subtle sweetness of this pineappleade makes it a perfect cool-down drink. The recipe comes from "Lucinda's Authentic Jamaican Kitchen" (Wiley, 2006), by Lucinda Scala Quinn.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Drink Recipes
Yield Makes four 8-ounce servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Place pineapple peel, sugar, cloves, and ginger in a large heatproof pitcher. Pour boiling water into pitcher and stir to combine. Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours; strain. Transfer to refrigerator to chill; serve over ice.
Great at a barbecue, with or without rum.
Yield makes 1 quart, enough for 4
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put the pineapple in a blender with water to cover (you may need to do this in batches). Puree; strain, pressing on the solids to extract as much juice as possible.
- Combine the pineapple juice with enough water (or sparkling water) to make 1 quart. Add lime juice and sugar syrup to taste. Chill and serve, garnished with mint.
More about "pineappleade southeast asia recipes"
19 SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
BASIC FOODS IN SOUTHEAST ASIA : RECIPES AND COOKING - FOOD NETWORK
THE SOUTHEAST ASIAN PANTRY : RECIPES AND COOKING - FOOD NETWORK
ASIA: NON-ALCOHOLIC-PARTY RECIPES (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
SOUTHEAST ASIAN FOOD: THE TOP 13 DISHES YOU NEED TO EAT
SOUTHEAST ASIAN DESSERTS: BEST RECIPES & RESTAURANTS - TASTEATLAS
RECIPES FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA - FOOD NEWS
SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES - SERIOUS EATS
OUR 40 BEST SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES TO SPICE UP YOUR LIFE
SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES, CUISINE IDEAS & MENUS | EPICURIOUS.COM
30 BEST ASIAN APPETIZERS (+ EASY RECIPES) - INSANELY GOOD
THE 50 BEST ASIAN RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
PINEAPPLEADE - SOUTHEAST ASIA - YOUTUBE
SOUTH EAST ASIAN RECIPES WITH PORK — BIT SPICY
39 BEST SOUTH EAST ASIAN LEMONGRASS RECIPES - GREEDY …
SOUTH ASIAN RECIPES - SERIOUS EATS
SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES, CUISINE IDEAS & MENUS | BON APPETIT
ASIAN RECIPES - JAPANESE, THAI & CHINESE - THE SPICE HOUSE
11 SOUTHEAST ASIAN DESSERTS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS SUMMER
PINEAPPLEADE (SOUTHEAST ASIA) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
7 SOUTHEAST ASIAN DISHES YOU CAN EASILY PREPARE AT HOME
37 BEST ASIAN APPETIZERS AND FINGER FOODS - SAVEUR
OUR 40 BEST SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES TO AROMA UP YOUR LIFE
PINEAPPLEADE - MAD HUNGRY
SOUTHEAST ASIAN APPETIZER RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
30 EASY ASIAN RECIPES FOR TAKEOUT AT HOME - INSANELY GOOD
EASY ASIAN DESSERTS RECIPES FOR A TASTE OF SOUTHEAST ASIA
12 SOUTHEAST ASIAN DESSERTS YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME - EXPATGO
THE BEST SOUTHEAST ASIAN DESSERTS FROM VIETNAM, LAOS, AND THAILAND
41 ASIAN-INSPIRED VEGETARIAN RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
DELICIOUS ASIAN DESSERTS WHICH WILL GET YOU DROOLING!
SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES • CURIOUS CUISINIERE
10 MOST POPULAR SOUTHEAST ASIAN PORK DISHES - TASTEATLAS
PINEAPPLEADE (SOUTHEAST ASIA) RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE
SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES
34 ASIAN INSPIRED DRINKS (SOUTH & EAST ASIAN) - FEAST GLORIOUS FEAST
PINEAPPLE TART - ASIAN FOOD NETWORK | THE HOME OF ASIAN RECIPES …
SOUTHEAST ASIAN CHICKEN WINGS - RASA MALAYSIA
21 MOST POPULAR SOUTHEAST ASIAN RECIPES - 196 FLAVORS
SOUTHEAST ASIAN PESTO RECIPE – SUPER EASY ASIAN STYLE PESTO
100 BEST RECIPES EVER: SOUTHEAST ASIAN DISHES | FOOD & WINE
SOUTHEAST ASIA'S BEST RECIPES: FROM BANGKOK TO BALI [SOUTHEAST …
SOUTHEAST ASIAN MAIN DISH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
You'll also love