GRILLED PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except turkey. In shallow glass dish, place turkey. Pour half of the plum mixture over turkey; turn turkey to coat. Cover dish; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once. Reserve remaining half of plum mixture to serve with turkey.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect-heat cooking. Remove turkey from marinade; reserve marinade for basting.
- Place turkey on grill for indirect cooking. Cover grill; cook over medium-high heat 25 to 30 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, until juice of turkey is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Discard any remaining marinade. Heat reserved plum mixture. Serve with sliced turkey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 35 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg, Sugar 17 g, TransFat 0 g
PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS
- Mix all ingredients except turkey in medium bowl. Place turkey in shallow glass or plastic dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic food-storage bag. Pour half of the plum mixture over turkey; turn turkey to coat. Reserve remaining half of plum mixture. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once.
- If using charcoal grill, place drip pan directly under grilling area, and arrange coals around edge of firebox. Heat coals or gas grill for indirect heat.
- Remove turkey from marinade; reserve marinade for basting. Cover and grill turkey over drip pan or over unheated side of gas grill and 4 to 6 inches from medium-high heat 25 to 30 minutes, turning and brushing with reserved basting marinade occasionally, until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Discard any remaining basting marinade.
- Heat reserved plum mixture. Serve with sliced turkey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 270 mg, Sugar 24 g, TransFat 0 g
- 1. Prepare the Giblet Broth one day ahead: Simmer the chicken broth, giblets and neck in a saucepan until the giblets are tender, about 1 hour. Strain the broth into a bowl; cover and refrigerate. Shred the meat from the neck and finely chop the giblets; cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare the turkey: Squeeze the orange inside the body and neck cavities; sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Stuff loosely with Cranberry Fennel Stuffing , using about 3 cups for the neck and 8 cups for the body. Close the turkey with lacers or sew with a large needle and heavy thread; tie legs together. Rub bird with the butter; sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
- 3. Place a rack in a large roasting pan and cover with 2 long pieces of heavy-duty foil, lengthwise and crosswise. Place the turkey, breast-side up, on top of the foil. Pour 2 cups of the Giblet Broth into the pan. Close the foil loosely over the turkey. Roast for 1 1/2 hours.
- 4. Open up the foil and roast the turkey, basting with pan juices every 30 minutes, for 2 1/2 hours. If the turkey starts to get too brown, tent it loosely with the foil.
- 5. Raise the oven temperature to 350°F and cook the turkey for 1 more hour or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh reads 170°F. The temperature in the breast should read 160°F, and the juices should run clear when the thigh is pricked with a sharp knife. During the last 15 minutes of roasting, brush the turkey with the Plum Glaze . Transfer the turkey to a platter. Let the turkey rest, loosely covered with foil, for 20 minutes before carving. Remove the stuffing to a serving dish and cover.
- 6. Present the turkey, garnished with the grapes and sage, before carving. Arrange the carved meat on a large, decorative platter and serve with hot Giblet Gravy.
CHIPOTLE CITRUS-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS
This simple skillet recipe makes it easy to cook turkey on a weeknight. The combination of sweet, spicy and smoky flavors from orange, peppers and molasses is amazing.-Darlene Morris, Franklinton, Louisiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown turkey in oil on all sides., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the juices, brown sugar, molasses and chipotle peppers; add to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until turkey reaches 165°. Transfer turkey to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes., Simmer glaze until thickened, about 4 minutes. Slice turkey and serve with glaze. Top with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274 calories, Fat 5g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 252mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein.
MAPLE GLAZED TURKEY ROAST
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove the plastic netting and wrap from the turkey roast, if any, but leave on string netting. (Remove and discard gravy packet, if any). Rinse the turkey, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix together the maple syrup, smoke flavoring, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a bowl, stirring to combine well. Brush the syrup mixture all over the turkey roast.
- Place the roast, skin side up, on a baking rack set in a roasting pan. Roast in the preheated oven, basting occasionally, until the roast is golden brown and a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the roast reads 170 degrees F (75 degrees C). Roasting time is about 1 1/2 hours. Wrap the roast in foil, and let stand 10 minutes before removing the string netting for slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350.7 calories, Carbohydrate 32.9 g, Cholesterol 120.2 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 40.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 1734.3 mg, Sugar 15.8 g
GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS
- Cook turkey breast tenderloins in oil in skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes or until brown on one side; turn turkey.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is done & sauce is thickened.
- Cut turkey into thin slices. Spoon sauce over turkey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.8, Fat 4.3, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 88, Sodium 98.4, Carbohydrate 18.1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 16.1, Protein 35
PLUM GLAZE FOR PORK
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and green onions; cook and stir until green onions are wilted, about 3 minutes. Stir in the plum jam, chili sauce, grape juice, lime juice, and allspice. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until sauce thickens, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.9 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Fat 1.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 9.7 mg, Sugar 14.4 g
PLUM-GLAZED ROAST TURKEY WITH SPINACH, BACON, AND CASHEW STUFFING AND PLUM GRAVY
- Make glaze and roast turkey:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Simmer jam, five-spice powder, peppercorns, water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan, stirring, until jam is melted, about 3 minutes. Pour glaze through a fine-mesh sieve into a small bowl, pressing on and discarding solids, then cool.
- Rinse turkey inside and out and pat dry. Season inside and out with remaining teaspoon salt. Loosely fill large body cavity (and neck cavity if desired) with stuffing and tie drumsticks together with string. Fold neck skin under body and secure with skewers, then tuck wings under.
- Put turkey on a rack set in a large flameproof roasting pan and roast in middle of oven 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Brush melted butter over turkey and roast, basting every 30 minutes (add a little water to pan if juices get too dark), 1 1/2 hours.
- Brush turkey with plum glaze and continue to roast until thermometer inserted in center of body cavity (stuffing) registers 165°F (fleshy part of thigh will be about 180°F; do not touch bone), 1 to 1 3/4 hours more. If glaze starts browning too much, tent turkey with foil. (Total roasting time: 3 to 3 3/4 hours.) Transfer turkey to a platter (do not clean roasting pan), then remove skewers and discard string. Transfer stuffing from cavity to a serving dish and keep warm, covered. Let turkey stand 30 minutes.
- Make gravy while turkey stands:
- Transfer pan juices to a 2-quart glass measure, then skim fat, reserving 3 tablespoons of it. Add enough turkey stock to pan juices to total 4 1/2 cups. Straddle roasting pan across 2 burners, then add wine and deglaze pan by boiling over moderately high heat, stirring and scraping up brown bits, until wine is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add stock mixture and jam and boil, stirring, until jam is melted. Pour through fine-mesh sieve into glass measure.
- Whisk together reserved fat and flour in a large heavy saucepan (it will be about the thickness of peanut butter) and cook roux over moderately low heat, stirring, 3 minutes. Add hot stock mixture in a fast stream, whisking constantly to prevent lumps, and simmer, whisking occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in turkey juices accumulated on platter and simmer 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve turkey with gravy.
DELICIOUS TURKEY GLAZE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider, butter and honey.
- Brush over entire bird 45 minutes before it completes cooking. Repeat several times before removing turkey from oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 915.2 calories, Carbohydrate 100.4 g, Cholesterol 162.7 mg, Fat 61.4 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 38.9 g, Sodium 442.2 mg, Sugar 99.6 g
PLUM GLAZE TURKEY TENDERLOINS
- Mix all ingredients together except turkey in a medium bowl. Place turkey in a shallow glass dish. Pour half of the plum mixture over the turkey to coat. Reserve remaining half of plum mixture. Cover dish and refrigerate 30 minutes; turning once.
- Remove turkey from marinade, reserving the marinade for basting. Cover and grill turkey 4 to 6 inches over medium-high heat for 25 to 30 minutes, turning and basting occasionally until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of the thickest pieces are cut. Discard any remaining basting marinade.
- Heat reserved plum mixture and serve with turkey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.4, Fat 5.3, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 70.4, Sodium 76.2, Carbohydrate 40.7, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 27.6, Protein 28.3
More about "plum glaze turkey tenderloins recipes"
10 BEST TURKEY TENDERLOINS WITH RECIPES | YUMMLY
24 TURKEY TENDERLOIN RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER TONIGHT
PORK TENDERLOIN CUTLETS WITH PLUM GLAZE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PLUM GLAZE - THE CALIFORNIA WINE …
PLUM GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PLUM BALSAMIC GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PLUM BALSAMIC GLAZE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
GRILLED PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS - MASTERCOOK
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SWEET BALSAMIC PLUM SAUCE - JULIA'S ALBUM
PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS RECIPE - QUERICAVIDA.COM
PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
MAPLE-PLUM GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PLUM GLAZE TURKEY TENDERLOINS - PLAIN.RECIPES
RECIPES FOR PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS WITH GROCERY LISTS AND ...
PLUM-GLAZED ROAST TURKEY WITH PLUM GRAVY | CANADIAN LIVING
GRILLED PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS - MASTERCOOK
CRANBERRY GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOIN - SAVORING ITALY
MAPLE-PLUM GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
RECIPES FOR PORK TENDERLOIN CUTLETS WITH PLUM GLAZE
RECIPES FOR PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS WITH GROCERY LISTS AND ...
PLUM GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED PLUM GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
PLUM GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN TK – NANA'S RECIPES
MAPLE-PLUM GLAZED TURKEY BREAST
MAPLE-PLUM GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CROCK POT TURKEY TENDERLOIN - THE FEATHERED NESTER
GRILLED PLUM-GLAZED TURKEY TENDERLOINS | RECIPE | TURKEY …
RECIPES FOR TURKEY TENDERLOIN | DEPORECIPE.CO
PLUM-GLAZED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #poultry #easy #beginner-cook #turkey #dietary #meat #equipment #grilling #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love