AMAZING PORK CHOPS IN CREAM SAUCE
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and arrange in a single layer in pan. Pan-fry for 2 minutes on each side to brown. Pour in wine, and continue cooking for 6 minutes. Remove chops from pan.
- Pour cream into the skillet, and then add mushrooms. Increase heat to high; cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce reduces and thickens. Return chops to pan to warm before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 105.1 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 24.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 85.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
PORK CHOPS WITH PIZZA SAUCE
This recipe was passed down to me from Mom, who got it from her mother. Oregano and basil in the tomato sauce and in the coating on these tender moist chops give this entree its Italian flavor. -Joanna Iovino of Commack, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine 1-1/2 to 3 teaspoons oregano, 1-1/2 to 3 teaspoons basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper./ Sprinkle over both sides of chops. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil over medium heat; remove from skillet., In the same skillet, saute onions and garlic until tender. Add the tomato sauce, water and the remaining oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Return pork to the skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve with hot noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 86mg cholesterol, Sodium 882mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PIZZA PORK CHOPS
Pepperoni and mozzarella cheese punch up this easy skillet recipe with the pizza taste that kids-and guests of all ages-are sure to love.
Provided by looneytunesfan
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Remove and keep warm. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In the same skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; drain.
- Add marinara sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°, turning once. Layer pork with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
PIZZA PORK CHOPS
Pepperoni and mozzarella cheese punch up this easy skillet recipe with the pizza taste that kids-and guests of all ages-are sure to love. Vance Werner, Jr. of Franklin, Wisconsin likes to dress this speedy supper up by using Portobello mushrooms and serving with fresh broccoli or green beans.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Remove and keep warm. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In the same skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; drain., Add marinara sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Layer pork with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450 calories, Fat 27g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 93mg cholesterol, Sodium 720mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
AMAZING 'PIZZA' PORK CHOPS
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper and arrange in the bottom of a disposable aluminum pan; top each with a tomato slice. Divide the basil, oregano, and garlic between the pork chops; drizzle with the olive oil. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove the pan from the grill; top each pork chop with a slice of mozzarella cheese, replace the aluminum foil over the pan, and wait until the cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes, before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Cholesterol 124.5 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 48 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 241.7 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "pork chops with pizza sauce recipes"
PIZZA PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CENTERCUTCOOK
BRAISED PORK CHOPS WITH FENNEL SAUCE RECIPE - THE ...
Reviews 4Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- Start by preheating your sauté (fry) pan over medium high heat. If your pan isn't big enough to sear all four chops, cook them in two batches. You never want to overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam.
- Add the chops and sear them for a couple of minutes on each side. When you add the chops, don't try to move them around. They are going to stick to the pan and will stay stuck to the pan until they sear up and release on their own. This is a good indicator to flip them to the other side.
- After the meat is browned on both sides, remove it from the pan and reserve on a plate or bowl. No need to keep warm since you are going to finish cooking the chops in the braise. Be sure to save any juices that might bleed out of the chops to add back to the pan later.
SLOW COOKER PIZZA PORK CHOPS - MOMS WITH CROCKPOTS
Servings 6Total Time 6 hrs 10 minsCategory Dinner
- Place oil in Large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle Pork chops with salt and pepper and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
PORK CHOPS WITH PRUNE SAUCE ... - MY COLOMBIAN RECIPES
Reviews 14Servings 4
- Disolve the salt in the water in a large bowl, place the pork chops in the mixture, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the chops into the heated oil and cook about 5-7 minutes per side, depending on how thick the chops are. Transfer the pork chops to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. In the same pan add the butter, prunes, water, pinch of salt and sugar. Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Add the wine and salt and continue cooking for 15 minutes more. Pour half of the sauce over the chops and serve immediately, using the remaining sauce as table gravy.
PORK CHOPS WITH WHITE BARBECUE SAUCE | RICARDO
Servings 4Total Time 21 mins
PORK CHOPS IN LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (1)Calories 677 per servingServings 4
PORK CHOPS WITH TOMATO SAUCE | METRO
3/5 (17)Total Time 45 minsServings 4
PORK CHOPS WITH DATE BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
PIZZA PORK CHOPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PIZZA PORK CHOPS RECIPE
PORK CHOPS WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BREADED PORK CHOPS WITH SQUASH SAUCE - LIVING THE GOURMET
OVER BAKED PORK CHOPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PORK CHOPS WITH BRANDIED PEACHES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PORK CHOPS WITH PIZZAIOLA SAUCE - NICK STELLINO
EYE OF ROUND STEAK RECIPES PORK CHOPS - FOOD NEWS
PORK CHOPS WITH PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE ...
10 BEST PORK CHOPS WITH PASTA SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BRAISED PORK CHOP WITH ONIONS AND TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE ...
10 BEST PORK CHOPS WITH MARINARA SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED PORK CHOPS DIJON RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PORK CHOPS WITH PINEAPPLE SAUCE RECIPE
PORK CHOP RED WINE SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PIZZA PORK CHOPS RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook pork chops in pizzaiola?Pizzaiola is a brightly flavored tomato sauce that gets flavored similarly to pizza with a variety of herbs. I use it as a quick sauce for all kinds of protein, from chicken sliders to meatballs and everything in between! Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper.
How do you cook pork chops with oregano?In a small bowl, combine 1-1/2 to 3 teaspoons oregano, 1-1/2 to 3 teaspoons basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper./ Sprinkle over both sides of chops. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil over medium heat; remove from skillet.
How to cook pork chops in a pan?Pork Chops... giadzy.com Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook until they are brown and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted horizontally into the pork registers 160 degrees F, about 3 minutes per side.
What is the best sauce to cook pork chops in?Ketchup, honey, garlic, and soy sauce are a perfect combination for a sweet and savory glaze for your next grill adventure! Marinate overnight or right before you’re ready to grill – either way these pork chops will be flavorful and a favorite! Make sure to cook until no longer pink in the center and serve with a vegetable medley!