Here is a tuna-cucumber-pasta recipe that delivers amazing fresh flavors and has always been a favorite whenever it has been served. Guaranteed to be the WOW factor of your meal. This recipe and some of my other favorites are on: dougsdinners.blogspot.com
Provided by dhoag3423
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Prepare macaroni or pasta as directed on package. Combine mayonnaise, Italian dressing, mustard, and dill. Add pasta to dressing and mix well. Place vegetables and tuna in salad bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add pasta and dressing mixture and toss all ingredients gently. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours before serving.
- NOTES: Good Seasons Italian salad dressing makes an easy, wonderful marinade for chicken on the grill. Place chicken pieces in Ziploc bag with ½ cup salad dressing for at least one hour. Be careful, remembering that the dressing is made with salad oil and will flare up at first as the oil ignites. It can also be used dry as a rub.
- Good Seasons salad dressing is becoming harder to find as Kraft Foods moves toward higher end premium dressings.
TUNA PASTA WITH CUCUMBER AND DILL
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse with cold water. Drain tuna, flake. Peel cucumber, remove seeds, dice. Mince dill. Mix salad dressing, mayonnaise, cucumber, dill, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Toss pasta with cucumber/mayo mixture. Chill for 1-2 hours. Garnish with extra dill, serve.
COOL AS A CUCUMBER TUNA MACARONI SALAD
Great picnic salad or serve over a bed of greens for a cool lunch. Prep time includes time to let the cucumbers sit in salt.
Provided by Parsley
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Sprinkle the diced cucumber with the 1/2 tsp of salt and let sit in a collander over a bowl for about 20 minutes to draw out the liquid. Shake off any extra liquid.
- Meanwhile, cook the macaroni according to the package. Drain and rinse with icy cold water. Drain well.
- Place the cooked, cooled macaroni in a large bowl.
- Add the halved tomatoes, onion, tuna, dill, pepper and then the cucumbers that have been sitting in the salt.
- Gently mix together.
- Stir in the sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk. Mix everything well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235, Fat 9.3, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 17.3, Sodium 392, Carbohydrate 28.8, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3, Protein 9.4
MEDITERRANEAN TUNA PASTA SALAD
Cubed tuna steak dresses up this hearty, Greek-style pasta salad. The mild tuna flavor blends nicely with the olives, feta cheese and veggies.-Sarah Farley, Greenfield, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute tuna in 1 tablespoon oil until fish flakes easily with a fork; cool. , In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and remaining oil; shake well. , Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. , In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, tuna, cucumber, onion, olives, tomato and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing; gently toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts :
EASY TUNA PASTA SALAD
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook cavatappi at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 9 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper for dressing together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Stir tuna, celery, onion, peas, parsley, olives, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice into pasta. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and add hard-boiled eggs on top. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.1 calories, Carbohydrate 53.6 g, Cholesterol 133.5 mg, Fat 27.2 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 26.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 512.5 mg, Sugar 6.9 g
CUCUMBER-TUNA SALAD PITAS
- In medium bowl, mix tuna, reduced-fat mayonnaise, yogurt, cucumber, onion, dill weed and seasoning blend.
- Cut pita breads in half crosswise to form pockets. Spoon 1/4 of mixture into each pita bread half. Add lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
A jar of Alfredo sauce makes this easy dinner come together fast. Give it a burst of color and flavor with chopped fresh parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
Provided by EatAndRun
Categories Seafood Pasta
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce, lemon juice, capers, lemon zest, and pepper in a small saucepan. Stir in tuna; cook over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve over fettuccine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411.9 calories, Carbohydrate 45.5 g, Cholesterol 28.6 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 11.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 732.7 mg
More about "tuna cucumber pasta salad recipes"
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TUNA AND CUCUMBER SALAD : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
DILL TUNA SALAD CUCUMBER BOATS - SERVED FROM SCRATCH
TUNA PASTA SALAD - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
PASTA AND TUNA MAYONNAISE SALAD RECIPE - STUDENT RECIPES ...
SUPER EASY AVOCADO CUCUMBER TUNA SALAD - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
MEDITERRANEAN TUNA PASTA SALAD (NO-MAYO) - LEMON BLOSSOMS
CREAMY AND EASY TUNA PASTA SALAD | SCRAPPY GEEK
10 BEST TUNA CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUNA PASTA SALAD (READY IN 15 MIN.) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
CLASSIC TUNA PASTA SALAD - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
TUNA PASTA SALAD | WEELICIOUS
10 BEST COLD TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEALTHY TUNA PASTA SALAD - CLEAN EATING KITCHEN
TUNA CUCUMBER SALAD - COOKING LSL
PASTA SALAD WITH TUNA | METRO
TUNA PASTA SALAD - THE ALMOND EATER
12 DELICIOUS TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES
COLD TUNA PASTA SALAD - THE FLAVOURS OF KITCHEN
MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD WITH PASTA » DJALALI COOKS
CREAMY TUNA PASTA SALAD WITH MACARONI - BAKE PLAY SMILE
BEST CREAMY TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - EFFORTLESS FOODIE
TUNA PASTA SALAD - AN EASY FAMILY RECIPE - APRIL J HARRIS
EASY 20-MINUTE TUNA PASTA SALAD - MY DOMINICAN KITCHEN
COLD TUNA PASTA SALAD WITH AVOCADO & TOMATO | BUNS IN MY OVEN
QUICK AND EASY KETO TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - LOW CARB ...
TUNA SALAD WITH PASTA AND DELICIOUS DRESSING - 10 MINUTE MEAL!
TUNA CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD WITH OLIVE OIL DRESSING
PASTA SALAD WITH TUNA, CORN AND CHERRY TOMATOES | RICARDO
TUNA PASTA SALAD | COMMUNITY RECIPES | NIGELLA'S RECIPES ...
TUNA, TOMATO, CUCUMBER SALAD — SUPPER SALAD — SHOCKINGLY ...
TUNA SALAD WITH PASTA (TASTY TUNA & BOWTIE PASTA SALAD ...
TUNA FISH SALAD WITH APPLES - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST TUNA PASTA SALAD - HEALTHY WHOLE FOODS RECIPES
GREEN TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE| NO REHEAT! - WORKWEEK LUNCH
20 MINUTE TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - MIDWEST FOODIE
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CUCUMBER PASTA SALAD RECIPES - RECIPESRUN
HEALTHY TUNA PASTA SALAD (SUPER CREAMY!) - HANNAH MAGEE RD
#weeknight #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #salads #seafood #american #easy #beginner-cook #holiday-event #dietary #low-cholesterol #independence-day #inexpensive #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less #memorial-day #labor-day
You'll also love