BREADED PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM DILL GRAVY
I've been making these for years. They are so good, and the dill and sour cream in the gravy makes it different from others! YUM!
Provided by Charmie777
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- If pork chops are thick, pound thin.
- Prepare three shallow dishes. One with flour mixed with seasoned salt and pepper, one with beaten egg and milk, and one with breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Dip chops first in flour, then in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs.
- In a large skillet heat shortening (or oil) to hot.
- Brown pork chops for 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Pour broth into skillet, scraping to loosen crusty bits.
- Blend the 2 tablespoons flour and dill weed into the sour cream.
- Stir into broth.
- Cook and stir over low heat until thick and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve chops with gravy.
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM SAUCE
This is one of my favorite recipes. It's easy, fast and has a gourmet taste. A creamy, full-flavored sauce pairs beautifully with the tender pork chops. -Norma Bursick, Sioux City, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine the water, brown sugar, onion, ketchup, bouillon and garlic; add to skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. , Remove chops and keep warm. Combine flour and cold water until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with pork chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Fat 14g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 242mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 28g protein.
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM DILL SAUCE
This recipe was cut of some magazine, some time ago (its quite yellowed with age). The magazine's name does not appear on the cut out.
Provided by MsKittyKat
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/3 cup flour in shallow bowl.
- Coat pork chops with flour, shaking off excess.
- Add to skillet and cook until brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to platter.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet.
- Add onion to skillet and sauté until light golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add paprika and crushed garlic clove and stir 30 seconds.
- Mix in 3/4 cup chicken broth, marjoram and caraway seeds.
- Simmer 3 minutes.
- Return pork chops to skillet.
- Cover and simmer until pork chops are almost cooked through, adding more chicken broth by tablespoonfuls if liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk 1 cup sour cream, chopped fresh dill and remaining 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl to blend.
- Add to skillet and stir until pork chops are tender and sauce thickens, about 5 minutes (do not boil).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.9, Fat 37.1, SaturatedFat 13.9, Cholesterol 100.3, Sodium 112.8, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.2, Protein 27
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM-DILL SAUCE
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place 1/3 cup flour in shallow bowl. Coat pork chops with flour, shaking off excess. Add to skillet and cook until brown, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to platter. Drain all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet. Add onion to skillet and sauté until light golden, about 5 minutes. Add paprika and crushed garlic clove and stir 30 seconds. Mix in 3/4 cup chicken broth, marjoram and caraway seeds. Simmer 3 minutes. Return pork chops to skillet. Cover and simmer until pork chops are almost cooked through, adding more chicken broth by tablespoonfuls if liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk 1 cup sour cream, chopped fresh dill and remaining 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl to blend. Add to skillet and stir until pork chops are tender and sauce thickens, about 5 minutes (do not boil).
- Transfer pork chops to platter. Spoon sauce over and serve.
SAUTEED PORK CHOPS WITH MUSHROOMS, DILL, AND SOUR CREAM
- Pat pork dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch heavy skillet over high heat until foam subsides, then sauté chops until browned and just cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Transfer chops to a platter and keep warm, covered.
- Reduce heat to moderate and add remaining tablespoon butter to skillet. When foam subsides, cook onion and mushrooms, stirring, until tender, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in sour cream, water, any meat juices that have accumulated on platter, dill, and salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring, until heated through. (Do not let boil.) Spoon sauce over chops.
SOUR CREAM PORK CHOPS
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then dredge in 1/2 cup flour. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown chops in a small amount of oil.
- Place chops in slow cooker, and top with onion slices. Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and pour over chops. Cover, and cook on Low 7 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- After the chops have cooked, transfer chops to the oven to keep warm. Be careful, the chops are so tender they will fall apart. In a small bowl, blend 2 tablespoons flour with the sour cream; mix into meat juices. Turn slow cooker to High for 15 to 30 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over pork chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 53.9 mg, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 16.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 487.2 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
PORK SCHNITZEL WITH DILL SAUCE
Schnitzel is one of my husband's favorites because it reminds him of his German roots. An appealing dish for guests, it's ready in a jiffy. Pop it on buns for a fun handheld option. -Joyce Folker, Paraowan, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, seasoned salt and pepper. In a second shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk until blended. In a third bowl, mix bread crumbs and paprika., Pound pork cutlets with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Dip cutlets in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere., In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork in batches; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to a serving plate; keep warm. Wipe skillet clean if necessary., In a small bowl, whisk flour and broth until smooth; add to same skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened., Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream and dill; heat through (do not boil). Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451 calories, Fat 24g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 739mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
MARGIE'S SOUR CREAM PORK CHOPS
This is a recipe my Grandma Margie has been making for the past 40 years and it's our favorite pork chop recipe. They're kind of sweet and kind of sour, but absolutely wonderful! You can also substitute 6 ounces of cream cheese for the sour cream if that's what you have on hand, in which case you should bake the dish covered. These chops are great served with rice pilaf, mashed potatoes, or over pasta, with a salad on the side. Enjoy!
Provided by The Bunny Chef
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Press pork chops in the mixture to coat.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and brown the pork chops on both sides. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together the chicken broth, vinegar, sour cream, sugar, savory, and bay leaves. Arrange the pork chops in the prepared baking dish. Pour sauce over the pork chops.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 437 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 69.9 mg, Fat 26.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 60.7 mg, Sugar 8 g
More about "pork chops with sour cream dill sauce recipes"
POLISH PORK CHOP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK CHOPS WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH DIJON CREAM SAUCE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
PORK CHOPS IN SOUR CREAM GRAVY - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
CREAMY DIJON PORK CHOPS RECIPE | EASY PORK CHOPS RECIPES
EASY PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM AND DILL GRAVY RECIPE
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM DILL SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
MUSHROOM SOUP AND PORK CHOP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
2022-06-04 PORK CHOPS IN ORANGE SAUCE 12 SERVINGS | ELSIE OGDEN
21 SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE PINEAPPLE - SELECTED RECIPES
BREADED PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
21 INSTANT POT RECIPES WITH BONELESS PORK CHOPS
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM DILL SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
DIJON DILL PORK CHOPS | READY SET EAT
PORK CHOPS WITH MUSHROOMS, DILL, AND SOUR CREAM SAUCE
PORK CHOP AND DILL CREAM SAUCE WITH POTATOES RECIPE - HOME CHEF
PORK CHOPS IN DILL-SOUR CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES
FRENCH ONION SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS - ACCIDENTAL HAPPY BAKER
SOUR CREAM PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
21 SANTA FE PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM-DILL SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SOUR CREAM MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE
21 KETO PORK STEAK RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
EASY PORK CHOP RECIPES: PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM AND DILL GRAVY
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRISPY PORK CUTLETS WITH A CREAMY DILL SAUCE - FOR THE LOVE OF …
SOUR CREAM DILL SAUCE - RECIPES - PAGE 5 | COOKS.COM
PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM-DILL SAUCE – STORYLESS RECIPES
21 SOUTHERN SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | PEACE LOVE AND LOW CARB
PORK DILL SAUCE - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
HUNGARIAN PAPRIKA SOUR CREAM PORK CHOPS - UNSOPHISTICOOK
SOUR CREAM AND DILL SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #pork #american #easy #dinner-party #fall #dietary #seasonal #midwestern #meat #pork-chops
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook pork chops in sour cream sauce?Combine sour cream and flour and pour it over the chops. Simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Use the extra sauce over white rice, wide egg noodles, or mashed potatoes. "This recipe is actually from my partner, Dean Ramsey.
How do you make creamy dill sauce for pork chops?The Creamy Dill Sauce is rich and full of flavor…comfort food at its best! Pound your pork chops to about 1/4 inch thickness, a little thicker if desired. You will need to make your assembly line for breading: Mix the bread crumbs, cornflake crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasoning salt in a bowl (big enough to fit the pork chop).
How to cook pork chops in a crock pot?Directions. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Remove chops and keep warm. Combine flour and cold water until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with pork chops.
How do you cook pork tenderloin in sour cream sauce?Add the sour cream, dill, salt and garlic to the pan and mix to combine. Simmer, stirring frequently until the sauce has thickened. Slice the pork tenderloin and place on a platter. Serve with the sauce on top or on the size.