PORTOBELLO POT PIE
A friend of mine who is a vegetarian forwarded this recipe to me. I have tried her other recipes and they are fantastic so I'm sure this one is too.
Provided by Candace Michelle 2
Categories Pot Pie
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press one of the pie crusts into and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add onion and shiitake mushrooms, cover, and let the mushrooms sweat for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour in the water and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Whisk in rice flour, stirring until there are no lumps. Allow to simmer.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Portobello pieces, and sauté briefly until mushrooms are browned on the outside. Add mushrooms to the gravy mixture along with the carrots, celery and potatoes. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with thyme and sage. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust. Cover with the other pie crust, and crimp edges to seal. Make a few slits in the top crust to vent steam.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
BEEF AND PORTABELLA PIE
Baby portabella mushrooms and beef roast cooked in a red wine sauce give this dinner an elegant flavor.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 425°F. In 4-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic in oil 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, just until tender. Add mushrooms; cook about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and beginning to brown. Stir in wine, thyme and pepper; cook 2 minutes.
- In measuring cup or small bowl, mix flour and broth with whisk. Stir into mushroom mixture. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes. Stir in beef. Simmer 5 minutes or until hot. Spoon mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Remove pie crust from pouch; unroll over hot beef mixture. Seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust. Place pie plate on cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480, Carbohydrate 42 g, Fat 3, Fiber 2 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1020 mg
PORTOBELLO POT PIE
Flavorful vegetarian pot pie with a mushroom gravy and portabello chunk filling.
Provided by JOHN DAILEY
Categories Vegetarian Pie
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press one of the pie crusts into and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook until tender, 10 to15 minutes. Drain, and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add onion and shiitake mushrooms, cover, and let the mushrooms sweat for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour in the water and tamari, and bring to a boil. Whisk in rice flour, stirring until there are no lumps. Allow to simmer.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add portobello pieces, and saute briefly until mushrooms are browned on the outside. Add mushrooms to the gravy mixture along with the carrots, celery and potatoes. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with thyme and sage. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust. Cover with the other pie crust, and crimp edges to seal. Make a few slits in the top crust to vent steam.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, Carbohydrate 51.9 g, Fat 20.4 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 763.2 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
PORTOBELLO AND RED PEPPER PIZZA PIE
This is a great little gourmet pizza recipe.... Very easy to make and if you have pre-made pizza dough it assembles quickly and easily. The secret to it's gourmet taste is the fresh ingredients that are used -- the fresh mozzarella is a must. This pizza is perfect for those that do not care for red pizza sauce. Wine Suggestion: Dolcetto pairs especially well with Italian cuisine. Choose a fruity and robust dark red wine from the Alba region to accompany this pizza.
Provided by NcMysteryShopper
Yield 1 14" pizza pie
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil over moderately high heat. Saute peppers for about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and salt and continue to cook for another 10 minutes (about 6 minutes for baby bellos or crimini), stirring occasionally.
- If using homemade pizza dough, press the dough onto an oiled pizza pan in a 14" circle or on a baking sheet in a 9" X 13" rectangle. Pizza Stones work great for store bought crusts.
- If using homemade dough; spread the peppers and mushrooms on the dough and bake for 12 minutes. Sprinkle on the garlic, black pepper, and basil and top with mozzarella and then Parmesan. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Bake until the cheese bubbles and starts to brown, about 10 to 15 minutes longer.
- If using a store bought crust; simply spread the peppers and mushrooms on the crust and sprinkle with garlic, black pepper and basil. Top with cheeses and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Bake until the cheese bubbles and starts to brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
More about "portobello pot pie recipes"
PORTOBELLO POT PIE RECIPE - QUERICAVIDA.COM
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and fry until they’re soft, stirring occasionally. Don’t let them get brown.
- Add the Portobello mushrooms and stir well. Keep cooking, stirring occasionally. Add the herbs.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Sprinkle with flour.
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM AND LENTIL POT PIE - ALMOST LIKE …
Cuisine VeganCategory DinnerServings 12Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
SKILLET BEEF POT PIE WITH PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS, SHERRY, AND …
PORTOBELLO POT PIE | RECIPE | VEGETARIAN POT PIE, RECIPES, POT PIE
PORTOBELLO POT PIE RECIPE - KALE SALAD
PORTOBELLO SKILLET ENCHILADA PIE RECIPE | CIRCULON
HOW MANY CARBS ARE IN PORTOBELLO POT PIE (RECIPE)
PORTOBELLO POT ROAST | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
PORTOBELLO POT PIE? DON’T MIND IF I DO. | FOODTORUM
PORTOBELLO POT PIE - MASTERCOOK
BEEF & PORTOBELLO POT PIE - STONEWALL KITCHEN
PORTOBELLO POT PIE RECIPE
PORTOBELLO POT PIE - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
VEGAN POT PIE WITH PORTOBELLA, GREEN GARBANZO AND SHALLOTS
30-MINUTE PORTOBELLO PIZZAS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PORTOBELLO POT ROAST (VEGETARIAN!) - GIMME SOME OVEN
PORTOBELLO SHEPHERD’S PIE
PORTOBELLO & POLENTA POTPIE RECIPE | PBS FOOD
WINTER VEGETABLE POT PIE | MCCORMICK GOURMET
PORTOBELLO POT PIE RECIPE BY JOHN DAILEY - REDCIPES
SIXCOOK - PORTOBELLO POT PIE RECIPE
MUSHROOM POT PIE FOR THE COMFORT FOODIST - THE HIPPY HOMEMAKER
PORTOBELLO POT PIE | RECIPE | POT PIES RECIPES, VEGETARIAN POT PIE, …
CHICKEN AND PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM POT PIE - GLUTEN-FREE LIVING
PORTOBELLO POT PIE | RECIPE | POT PIES RECIPES, RECIPES, POT PIE
WORLD BEST EUROPEAN COOKING RECIPES : PORTOBELLO POT PIE
VEGAN PORTOBELLO POT ROAST - A VIRTUAL VEGAN
PORTOBELLO POT PIE - VEGETARIAN PIE - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
10 BEST PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM IN PUFF PASTRY RECIPES - YUMMLY
PORTOBELLO POT PIE - REVIEW BY CREATIVEINTHEKITCHEN - ALLRECIPES.COM
PORTOBELLO SKILLET ENCHILADA PIE - MEIKO AND THE DISH
PORTOBELLO OR CHICKEN POT PIE | PUT A SPORK IN IT.
10-MINUTE PORTOBELLO PIZZAS - CAFE DELITES
BEST COOKING CARROT RECIPES: PORTOBELLO POT PIE
10 BEST PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM IN PUFF PASTRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORTOBELLO SHEPHERD’S PIE - SKINNYTASTE
WINTER VEGETABLE POT PIE | KITCHEN BASICS - MCCORMICK
PORTOBELLO POT PIE | RECIPESTY
EASY VEGAN MUSHROOM PIE RECIPE - A VIRTUAL VEGAN
PORTOBELLO POT PIE PHOTOS RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #savory-pies #main-dish #vegetables #easy #vegetarian #dietary #comfort-food #mushrooms #taste-mood #pot-pie
You'll also love