PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET
Our pressure cooker recipe for tender, juicy beef brisket is prepared with a flavorful homemade rub. What would traditionally take hours to tenderize and cook is ready in just over an hour in the MultiPot Pressure Cooker. Black pepper, salt, paprika, chili powder, garlic salt and onion powder come together in the brisket rub. If you have a favorite blend, give that a try instead! You can even turn this succulent dish into brisket sliders by serving them on top of small buns with a store-bought or homemade coleslaw for crunch.
Provided by Marrekus and Krysten Wilkes
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix pepper, salt, paprika, chili powder, garlic salt, and onion powder together in a bowl; rub onto brisket pieces to coat. Lay brisket in pressure cooker. Pour water and Worcestershire sauce over the meat. Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing. Select Pressure Cook (Manual) and cook for 60 minutes on High pressure. Once the cooking cycle has completed allow pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes, then set steam vent to Venting to quick-release remaining pressure. Remove brisket to a cutting board. Drain liquid from the pot through a fine-mesh strainer; discard fat and solids. Slice brisket 1-inch thick. Drizzle pan liquid over brisket to serve.
PRESSURE-COOKER BEEF BRISKET IN BEER
One bite of this super tender brisket and your family will be hooked! The rich gravy is perfect for spooning over a side of creamy mashed potatoes. -Eunice Stoen, Decorah, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cut brisket in half; rub with liquid smoke if desired, celery salt, pepper and salt. Place brisket fatty side up in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Top with onion. Combine beer and Worcestershire sauce; pour over meat. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 70 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. If brisket isn't fork-tender, reseal cooker and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes. , Remove brisket, cover with foil and keep warm. Strain cooking juices, then return juices to pressure cooker. Select saute setting and adjust for medium heat; bring liquid to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into juices. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes. Serve sauce with the beef.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 430mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 39g protein.
EASY PRESSURE COOKER POT ROAST
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Brown roast on all sides in the hot oil; season with pepper, seasoned salt, and onion powder.
- Pour in beef broth and Worcestershire sauce, add the quartered onion, and seal the lid. Bring the cooker up to full pressure. Reduce heat to low, maintaining full pressure, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Use the quick-release method to lower the pressure. Mix in carrots and potatoes, seal the lid again, and return the pressure cooker to the heat. Bring the cooker up to full pressure and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Use the quick-release method again and transfer the roast and vegetables to a serving dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450.2 calories, Carbohydrate 38.3 g, Cholesterol 77.5 mg, Fat 21.8 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 25.1 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 310.6 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET
This is my go-to recipe for brisket. I usually use bison brisket, but beef brisket works as well. This recipe is easy to prepare and using the pressure cooker greatly reduces cooking time as compared to other methods. The brisket comes out moist, tender, and flavorful, and the gravy is also excellent. I have used this recipe for briskets as large as 6 pounds with equal success, but increased the cook time to 55 minutes. I use an electric pressure cooker for this recipe, but it can also be made in a pressure cooker on the stove. The rub step can be skipped.
Provided by judy2304
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Coat beef brisket with beef rub, rubbing it into both sides. Place brisket in a large resealable plastic bag; refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select the highest Saute function. Heat oil and lower the brisket into the pot using tongs, fatty side facing down. Cook until bottom is a rich, dark brown, about 6 minutes. Turn and sear until the other side is browned, about 6 minutes more. Transfer brisket to a plate.
- Adjust pressure cooker to the medium Saute setting. Add onions, garlic, and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Scrape the bottom of the pot as you stir the onions to release the browned bits from the bottom.
- Stir broth, wine, ketchup, paprika, thyme, and rosemary into the sauteed onion mixture. Lower the seared brisket back into the pressure cooker, fatty side up. Close and lock the lid; be sure pressure valve is set to the sealed position. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 50 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Release any remaining pressure carefully, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Transfer brisket to a plate or carving board.
- Strain the cooking liquid into a fat separator, collecting the cooked onions and garlic in the strainer. Return the drained onions and garlic to the pressure cooker. Pour the cooking liquid back into the pot, discarding the fat that is left behind. Blend cooking liquid, onions, and garlic into a thick gravy using an immersion blender.
- Turn the Saute setting on medium. Mix cold water and cornstarch together in a bowl; pour into the pressure cooker. Cook, stirring frequently, until gravy has thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Slice the brisket against in the grain into 1/4-inch slices. Pour gravy over and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.3 calories, Carbohydrate 15.7 g, Cholesterol 45.1 mg, Fat 6.8 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 2223.7 mg, Sugar 4.7 g
PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET ROAST RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by Katecooks
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Add brisket to cooker and cover with remaining ingredients, except corn starch Lock lid and set on high and cook for 60 min Let pressure release naturally for 10 min before quick release Remove brisket and set aside to rest under tin foil. Thicken gravy with corn starch mixed into 2 tablespoons of water and slowly add to simmering juices, stirring constantly until thick. Carve brisket thin, against the meat's grain and serve smothered in gravy.
More about "pressure cooker beef brisket roast recipe 445"
PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET - DADCOOKSDINNER
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Sunday Dinner
- Cut the brisket crosswise into 4 equal pieces, each about 2 inches across. Sprinkle the brisket with the salt, ancho chile powder, and black pepper. Put the brisket in the pressure cooker pot, trying to get it into a loose single layer – but don’t pack it in. If the pieces don’t fit, add a second layer crosswise to the first layer, like you’re building a house with Lincoln Logs. Pour the water and Worcestershire sauce over the beef.
- Lock the lid, then pressure cook at high pressure for 60 minutes in an electric PC or 50 minutes in a stovetop PC. Let the pressure come down naturally, about 15 minutes more. Unlock the lid, opening it away from you – the steam is hot. Test the brisket with a fork – it should be easy to poke a fork through the thickest part of the thickest piece. If it’s not done, lock the lid and cook for another ten minutes at high pressure.
- Carefully lift the pieces of beef out of the cooker and transfer to a carving board. Strain the liquid in the pot into a fat separator. Slice the brisket into 1/2 inch thick slices, drizzle with a little of the defatted sauce, and serve, passing barbecue sauce at the table.
BEST EVER BEEF BRISKET IN THE PRESSURE COOKER - A TASTY MESS
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsServings 4
- First place the brisket into the pressure cooker fat side up. Then, place all ingredients except the carrots into the pressure cooker and cover. Seal the pressure cooker, turn heat to MEDIUM NOT HIGH, and cook on high pressure for 90 minutes. I get a lot of comments about there not being enough liquid and that the brisket burnt - this is because it CANNOT BE PUT TO HIGH! When you turn off the heat be sure to let the pressure come down naturally, this takes about ten to fifteen minutes. If you have a quick release setting, use this to release the steam faster. Next, place the carrots in, and re-heat the pressure cooker. Cook on medium-high for another 20 minutes. Then, let the pressure cooker cool down again, completely.
- Let the meat rest for about 20 minutes before carving. Carve the brisket, trim off the fat, top with gravy and carrots, and serve!
10 BEST PRESSURE COOKER BRISKET RECIPES - YUMMLY
PRESSURE COOKER BBQ BRISKET - JUICYBITES
10 BEST PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET RECIPES - YUMMLY
INSTANT POT BRISKET RECIPE - PRESSURE COOKER BRISKET …
PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET RECIPE - ONE DOLLAR KITCHEN
INSTANT POT BEEF BRISKET - JO COOKS
INSTANT POT BRISKET RECIPE - EASY PRESSURE COOKER BEEF …
PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET - SIMPLE AWESOME COOKING
PRESSURE COOKER BEEF BRISKET SERVED THREE WAYS
EASY INSTANT POT POT ROAST (TENDER AND JUICY) - INSPIRED …
EASY INSTANT POT BRISKET (PRESSURE COOKER BRISKET
HOW TO COOK BEEF IN PRESSURE COOKER? - VERYMEATY
HOW LONG TO COOK BEEF BRISKET IN PRESSURE COOKER?
BEST BEEF BRISKET IN THE PRESSURE COOKER - YOUTUBE
JUICY BEEF BRISKET - CAFE DELITES
PRESSURE COOKER BEEF ROAST RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY & JUICY BEEF BRISKET RECIPE - EASY AND DELISH
HOW TO COOK A BEEF BRISKET IN A PRESSURE COOKER? - VERYMEATY
INSTANT POT BRISKET WITH SMASHED POTATOES - SUPERGOLDEN BAKES
HOW LONG TO PRESSURE COOK CORNED BEEF PER POUND? - VERYMEATY
PRESSURE COOKER JEWISH-STYLE BRAISED BRISKET WITH ONIONS AND …
PRESSURE COOKER SHREDDED BEEF | MY SUGAR FREE KITCHEN
INSTANT POT ROAST BEEF - PRESSURE COOK RECIPES
INSTANT POT BRISKET - TESTED BY AMY - JACKY
4 BEST BEEF ROAST FOR PRESSURE COOKER: WHAT CUT OF
HOW TO MAKE CORNED BEEF BRISKET IN PRESSURE COOKER?
HOW TO COOK A BEEF BRISKET IN A PRESSURE COOKER - COOKING TOM
PRESSURE COOKER POT ROAST BEEF RECIPE - BBC FOOD
PRESSURE COOKER POT ROAST - OMG KETO YUM
HOW TO PRESSURE COOK BEEF ROAST? - VERYMEATY
HOW TO COOK CORNED BEEF IN A PRESSURE COOKER? - VERYMEATY
SMOKY & TENDER PRESSURE COOKER / INSTANT POT BEEF BRISKET RECIPE
21 PRESSURE COOKER CORNED BEEF RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
21 BRISKET ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
HOW LONG TO COOK BEEF IN PRESSURE COOKER? - VERYMEATY
TENDER AND DELICIOUS BRISKET IN THE PRESSURE COOKER
HOW TO MAKE CORNED BEEF BRISKET IN THE PRESSURE COOKER
HOW TO COOK BEEF BRISKET IN A PRESSURE COOKER - COOKING TOM
HOW TO COOK CORNED BEEF PRESSURE COOKER? - VERYMEATY
21 PRESSURE COOKER BBQ BEEF BRISKET RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
You'll also love