Pair these breadsticks with your favorite pasta or egg dish. They're a tasty brunch substitute for bacon and toast. -Maria Regakis, Saugus, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut each slice of prosciutto into 4 thin strips. Unroll dough; separate into breadsticks. Top each with 2 strips prosciutto, pressing gently to adhere. Twist each breadstick; place on ungreased baking sheet, pressing ends down firmly. Brush with beaten egg., Combine fennel and pepper; sprinkle over breadsticks. Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 323mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREAD STICKS
I use only a few store-bought products. But this one, when wrapped in prosciutto or rolled in cheese, makes for a great-tasting and super-easy antipasto. And when you are making a large meal from scratch, a few shortcuts are always welcome. Your guests will thank you when the entrée is on time because you didn't have a meltdown trying to bake your own bread.
Yield makes 2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large, heavy baking sheets with parchment paper. Tear the bread-stick dough along the perforations into rectangles. Using a large, sharp knife, cut each dough rectangle lengthwise in half, forming 2 thin strips from each rectangle. Working with one dough strip at a time, coat the dough strips with the Parmesan cheese. Roll each dough strip between your palms and the work surface into a 14-inch-long strip, then transfer the dough strips to the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until the bread sticks are golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes. Cool the bread sticks completely on the baking sheet. (The bread sticks can be prepared up to this point 8 hours ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.)
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each cooled bread stick, arrange the prosciutto-wrapped bread sticks on a platter, and serve.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a heavy large baking sheet with a silpat (nonstick baking mat) or parchment paper. Tear the dough along the perforations into strips. Using a pizza cutter or a large sharp knife, cut each dough strip in half lengthwise to form thin strips. Working with 1 dough strip at a time, roll each dough strip in the Parmesan cheese and twist. Transfer the dough strips to the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until the breadsticks are golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes. Cool the breadsticks completely on the baking sheet.
- Before serving, wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each cooled breadstick. Arrange the prosciutto-wrapped breadsticks on a platter.
Quick and simple, these crunchy breadsticks wrapped in salty prosciutto are perfect for cocktail parties -- guests only need one hand to enjoy these treats.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each breadstick, leaving 5 to 6 inches of exposed bread at one end.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 104 g, Fat 4 g, Protein 8 g
PROSCIUTTO-PARMESAN GRISSINI (PUFF PASTRY BREADSTICKS)
Found in a supermarket booklet, it's easy to prepare and impressive enough for guests. Originally from the Emilia-Romagna region in Northern Italy, these long, thin breadstick appetizers are another reason to keep frozen puff pastry on hand. The 60 minutes prep time includes thawing of frozen pastry dough and cooling time once baked. Can be made ahead and frozen.
Provided by Julie Bs Hive
Yield 16 breadsticks
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Thaw frozen puff pastry by bringing to room temperature, covered in plastic wrap, for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a large cutting surface with flour. Place puff pastry sheet on top of prepared surface and carefully unfold, making a 9-10 inch square. Brush with beaten egg. Top with cheese and press into the pastry dough. Cut the square into 16 strips Place strips 1/2 inch apart and bake for 10 minutes, grissini should be lightly golden. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto into four thin strips and wrap one diagonally around each breadstick. Serve immediately.
- FREEZING: Grissini can be frozen after the 15-minute cooling period. When ready to serve bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes if frozen and 2-3 minutes if thawed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 94.2, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 14.1, Sodium 63.7, Carbohydrate 7, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.1, Protein 2
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREAD STICKS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Wrap the prosciutto slices around three-quarters of the way up each bread stick. Arrange them standing up in a glass and serve with assorted cheeses.
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS WITH FIG
Categories Pork Cocktail Party Quick & Easy Fig Port Winter Gourmet
Yield Makes 18 hors d'oeuvres
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Make the fig spread:
- In a small saucepan simmer the figs in the Port and the water with the sugar, covered, for 20 minutes and simmer the mixture, uncovered, until the liquid is reduced to about 1 tablespoon. In a food processor (preferably small) purée the fig mixture with the mustard and the lemon juice and transfer the spread to a small bowl. The fig spread may be made 1 week in advance, kept covered and chilled, and allowed to return to room temperature.
- Working with 1 prosciutto slice at a time, spread one side of each slice with 1/2 teaspoon of the fig spread, fold the slice lengthwise into a thin strip, and wrap it in a spiral around 1 of the breadsticks. The breadsticks should be wrapped no more than 30 minutes in advance.
Turn these breadsticks into appetizers! Cut the layered dough in half crosswise, bake and you'll have delicious two-bite treats! From Woman's World, April 10 2007.
Provided by billikers
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- On same baking sheet, unroll dough into 8 strips. Cut each slice of proscuitto lengthwise into 4 strips. Place 2 strips prosciutto on top of each breadstick to cover; gently press to adhere. Twist each breadstick.
- Combine rosemary, pepper and salt. Brush breadsticks with egg. Sprinkle with rosemary mixture. Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden.
- For extra flavor, sprinkle breadsticks with a little grated Parmesan cheese before baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 9.5, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 26.4, Sodium 45.1, Carbohydrate 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.8
More about "prosciutto wrapped bread sticks recipes"
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsServings 8Calories 227 per serving
- Mix goat cheese, cream cheese and chives. Season with salt and pepper. Lay prosciutto on waxed paper. Spread mixture over prosciutto with an offset spatula.
- Roll one slice of prosciutto around a breadstick, so that cheese mixture sticks to breadstick. Repeat with remaining prosciutto and breadsticks.
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS RECIPE - GOOD …
CHEESY PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS - NOBLE PIG
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS - ALESSI FOODS
GOAT CHEESE AND PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS - FOOD NETWORK
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS - CITTERIO
ROSEMARY-PROSCIUTTO BREADSTICKS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RECIPETHING - PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS WITH FIG RECIPE
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS - SIDE DISH RECIPES
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREAD STICKS RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREAD STICKS - PLAIN.RECIPES
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS - A 5 MINUTE APPETIZER
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREAD STICKS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREAD STICKS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS - PERFECTING THE PAIRING
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS WITH FIG DIP - GUSTO TV
ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 12: PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREAD STICKS | HGTV
ANTIPASTO SALAD WITH PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS RECIPE
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS : RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS WITH CREAM CHEESE
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED BREADSTICKS | RECIPE | PARTY FOOD APPETIZERS ...
PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love