30-MINUTE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
This quick and easy chicken noodle soup recipe is perfect for a cold, wintry day. It is my favorite thing to eat when I'm not feeling well; it makes me feel so much better. -Lacy Waadt, Payson, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 759mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
QUICK CHICK AND NOODLE SOUP
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 2 quarts of soup, 4 big bowls
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place a large pot over moderate heat and add extra-virgin olive oil. Work close to the stove and add vegetables to the pot as you chop, in the order they are listed.
- Add bay leaves and season vegetables with salt and pepper, to taste. Add stock to the pot and raise flame to bring liquid to a boil. Add diced chicken tenderloins, return soup to a boil, and reduce heat back to moderate. Cook chicken 2 minutes and add noodles. Cook soup an additional 6 minutes or until noodles are tender and remove soup from the heat.
- Stir in parsley and dill, remove bay leaves and serve. This is a thick soup. Add up to 2 cups of water if you like chicken soup with lots of broth.
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Comfort food shouldn't have to be complicated. Pamper yourself with this homemade chicken noodle soup that comes together in just 25 minutes. Brimming with chicken, vegetables and egg noodles, and seasoned with fresh parsley, pepper, bay leaf and chopped garlic, this chicken noodle soup is comfort food made simple.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, onions and carrots; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots and noodles are tender. Remove bay leaf.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1450 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1/2 g
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
When you don't have time (or don't feel well enough) to make your soup totally from scratch, this is a very easy, very good substitute. I know that traditional Chicken Noodle soup does not have Garlic or Italian spices in it but since I am Italian I think that garlic should be added into practically everything and especially soup for its medicinal values. This will cure what ails you!
Provided by Little Bee
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion, celery, and garlic in butter until just tender, 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.
QUICK AND EASY INSTANT POT® CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- Combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Pour chicken broth into the pot; stir well. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Select Saute function. Add egg noodles, and simmer until tender, about 6 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187.9 calories, Carbohydrate 22.3 g, Cholesterol 54.3 mg, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 16.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 2394.2 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.5 calories, Carbohydrate 12.1 g, Cholesterol 46.4 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 1356.8 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
More about "quick and easy chicken noodle soup recipes"
EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP (ONE POT) | ONE …
4.8/5 (6)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 174 per serving See details »
CHINESE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP (QUICK AND EASY RECIPE) …
4.7/5 (12)Total Time 20 minsCategory Chinese RecipesCalories 237 per serving
- Prepare your noodles first by boiling the noodles al dente. Rinse the noodles with running water, drain and set aside.
- Prepare the broth by bringing the chicken broth and water to boil. Add the mushrooms, carrot, baby bok choy, white pepper, and salt to taste. Once they are cooked, turn off the heat.
- To serve, add the noodles in a bowl, and top with the shredded chicken on top. Ladle the soup on top of the noodles and top with the garlic oil. Serve immediately. If you like, you can serve it with cut red chilies in soy sauce.
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - LOVE GROWS WILD
Reviews 27Category MainServings 6-8Total Time 30 mins See details »
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - DELICIOUS …
See details »
EASY 30-MINUTE HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - …
4.4/5 (211)Total Time 35 minsCategory Soup
- Add the carrots, celery, onion, and sauté for about 7 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir intermittently.Add the garlic and sauté for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, bay leaves, thyme, oregano, pepper, and bring to a boil. Allow mixture to boil gently for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender. Note – If you like brothier soup, add additional broth, possibly as much as an additional 64 ounces because as time passes the noodles will continue to absorb broth.
- Add the egg noodles and boil mixture for about 10 minutes, or until noodles are soft and cooked through. At any time while making the soup, if the overall liquid level is lower than you like and you prefer more broth, adding a cup or two of water is okay. At the end you will adjust the salt level.
QUICK & EASY CHINESE NOODLE SOUP - ERREN'S KITCHEN
Ratings 279Calories 236 per servingCategory Soup See details »
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
Ratings 13Calories 346 per servingCategory Dinner, Soup
- Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 10 minutes before adding the shredded chicken. Simmer for 5 minutes.
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | EASY, COMFORTING, 30 ...
Reviews 244Calories 205 per servingCategory Main Dishes
- In a large soup pot, heat oil briefly over medium heat. Add celery, onion, and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent browning.
- Add broth, chicken, and dried parsley. Cover and bring soup to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes, and then increase heat to bring soup to a boil. Once boiling, add pasta and continue gently boiling (covered) until pasta is done (following time recommendation on pasta package).
- Taste and season with salt, as needed, so the flavors pop. (This can vary a bit depending on your brand of chicken broth, but we find approximately 3/4 teaspoon typically works well.) Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - HOW TO …
4/5 (45)Occupation Executive EditorCuisine American, Comfort FoodTotal Time 6 hrs 40 mins See details »
SUPER EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - ON MY KIDS PLATE
Reviews 7Category SoupServings 6Total Time 30 mins
- Add olive oil to pan and let it heat warm up. Then add carrots, celery, and onion to the pan and let soften for a minute or two. then add spices and water. Let everything cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Fill a separate pot with water and a and pinch of salt. Bring to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook according to the package, usually about 8-10 minutes. Drain noodles to add to soup.
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - QUICK AND EASY! - JULIE'S EATS ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 594 per serving
- In a large dutch oven melt butter. Stir in onion, carrot, and celery. Saute vegetables in butter for about 7 minutes or until they are tender.
- Whisk in broth. Add bay leaves, garlic powder and salt. Bring to a boil and add chicken and egg noodles. Return to a boil and reduce to simmer. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until egg noodles are al dente.
EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - BELLY FULL
Ratings 5Calories 206 per servingCategory Soup
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter. Add in the onion, celery, carrots, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt; sauté, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30-60 seconds.
- Pour in the broth, Italian seasoning, pepper, and remaining 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | THE MODERN …
Servings 6Total Time 50 minsCategory Lunch, Dinner, Soup, Diary-Free, Kid-FriendlyCalories 253 per serving See details »
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH DILL AND LEMON - BOWL …
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory SoupCalories 258 per serving
- Add the carrot, celery, and onion. Sauté over medium high heat until softened and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth (6 cups) and chicken breasts (2), along with some kosher salt (about 1 teaspoon) and pepper (about 1/2 teaspoon). Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked (this will depend on how thick the breasts are).
QUICK CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (47)Total Time 20 minsServings 6Calories 237 per serving
- Combine 2 cups water and chicken broth in a microwave-safe dish, and microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
- While broth mixture heats, heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and carrot; sauté 3 minutes or until almost tender, stirring frequently. Add hot broth mixture and pasta; bring to a boil. Cook 7 minutes or until pasta is almost al dente. Stir in chicken; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley.
QUICK CREAMY CHICKEN & NOODLES - CAMPBELL SOUP …
4.2/5 (109)Total Time 25 minsServings 4Calories 407 per serving See details »
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
Servings 2-3Total Time 35 mins See details »
EASY TASTY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - EASY AND QUICK RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 8Total Time 40 mins See details »
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - …
4/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsServings 6Calories 180 per serving See details »
CINDYS COOKING LIGHT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPES
See details »
QUICK AND SIMPLE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP|فوری اور آسان …
See details »
EASIEST CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #very-low-carbs #soups-stews #pasta #poultry #vegetables #american #easy #european #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #kosher #italian #chicken #stove-top #dietary #low-cholesterol #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #savory #to-go #equipment #presentation #served-hot #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love