RASPBERRY-STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
- Warm 6 serving plates in the oven at 200 degrees.
- Slice the bread into 12 pieces. In a bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy. Add the milk, cream, salt, vanilla and granulated sugar and whisk to blend. Pour into a sheet pan with sides. Arrange the bread slices in the pan in a single layer and let soak. Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, cut the cream cheese into 12 thin slices. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Add about 1 tablespoon of butter and melt until foamy. Working in 2 batches if necessary, arrange the soaked bread slices in the skillet. Cook until lightly brown, about 3 minutes. Lay 2 slices of cream cheese on top then place 1/6 of the raspberries on top of the cheese. Place another slice of soaked bread on top and press firmly with the back of a spatula. Turn the "sandwich" over and brown on the other side, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to warmed serving plates.
- Coulis: In a large bowl puree defrosted raspberries. Stir in confectioners' sugar and lemon juice to taste. Through a fine sieve into a serving bowl, strain raspberries.
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
I came up with this recipe one morning while preparing breakfast for guests at my bed and breakfast. It became one of our most requested dishes and I later included it in our inn's cookbook!
Provided by LADYHEN76
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, whisk milk, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon into the beaten eggs until well blended. Set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together raspberry puree and cream cheese until smooth. Make 'sandwiches' by cutting each slice of bread in half and spreading raspberry-cheese mixture in the center, then top with the other half.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or griddle. Dip bread into egg mixture, coating thoroughly. Cook until well-browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar and nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 621.7 calories, Carbohydrate 96.8 g, Cholesterol 131.6 mg, Fat 18.9 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 15.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 661.1 mg, Sugar 52.8 g
RASPBERRY-STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
This is a rich and decadent breakfast dish. I like to make this on 'holiday mornings', such as Easter. I've used strawberries in place of the raspberries at times.
Provided by Hey Jude
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut the bread into 12 slices and put 6 plates in the oven to warm at 200°.
- Whisk the eggs until foamy; add the milk, cream, salt, vanilla and sugar and whisk to blend; pour into a sheet pan with sides (jelly roll pan); arrange the bread slices in the pan in a single layer and let soak.
- Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, slice the cream cheese into 12 thin slices.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat; add about 1 tablespoon of butter and heat until melted and foamy.
- Working in two batches, if necessary, arrange half the soaked bread slices in the skillet; cook until golden brown, 3-5 minutes; lay 2 slices of cream cheese on each slice of bread, then place 1/6 of the raspberries on top of the cheese; cover each with another slice of soaked bread and press firmly with a spatula.
- Turn the'sandwich' over and brown on the other side, about 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to warmed plates, sprinkle lightly with confectioners' sugar and serve.
RASPBERRY-STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH CUSTARD SAUCE
Can you believe raspberry-stuffed French toast can be a Healthy Living recipe? Watch our video for this Raspberry-Stuffed French Toast with Custard Sauce!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Beat first 4 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add whole eggs and egg whites, 1 at a time, mixing well after each. Gradually beat in 2 cups milk.
- Arrange 9 bread slices on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with half the berries and remaining bread slices. Pour Neufchatel mixture over bread. Let stand 30 min.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake French toast 40 min. or until golden brown. Meanwhile, bring remaining milk just to boil in saucepan; gradually add dry pudding mix, whisking 2 min. until blended. Remove from heat; let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, microwave remaining raspberries in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or just until warmed.
- Spoon pudding over individual servings of French toast; top with berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 510 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 13 g
BERRY-STUFFED FRENCH TOAST FOR TWO RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: raspberry, blackberry, maple syrup, black raspberry liqueur, cream cheese, brioche bread, whole milk, large egg, black raspberry liqueur, salt, butter, heavy cream, maple syrup
Provided by Katie Aubin
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Make the filling: Add the raspberries, blackberries, black raspberry liqueur, and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup to a large bowl. Stir and let sit for 10 minutes for the berries to macerate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and remaining tablespoon of maple syrup until smooth.
- Spread the filling evenly over the 4 slices of bread. Arrange some of the berries on 2 slices of the bread and top with the other slices of bread. Press to seal the pieces together.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the milk, egg, black raspberry liqueur, and salt.
- Melt the butter on a griddle or in a large skillet over medium heat. Quickly dip both sides of the bread pockets in the milk mixture, then transfer to the pan and fry on each side for about 3 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the maple syrup and continue beating until the cream holds medium peaks.
- Serve the stuffed French toast with a dollop of maple whipped cream and a scoop of macerated berries with their soaking liquid.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 845 calories, Carbohydrate 55 grams, Fat 63 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 14 grams, Sugar 42 grams
STUFFED FRENCH TOAST II
This is a nice change from ordinary French toast. I make this more than the standard recipe. Although this is my family's favorite version, it is very versatile. You can substitute peanut butter for the cream cheese, use different jams or preserves, different extracts or spices - the options are practically limitless! Serve with maple syrup and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Provided by ELISAW
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Spread 4 slices oatnut bread on one side with cream cheese. Spread remaining 4 slices on one side with raspberry jam. Press cream cheese slices together with jam slices, forming sandwiches.
- In a medium, shallow bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and almond extract.
- Melt butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium high heat. Dip sandwiches in the egg mixture to coat. Place in the skillet, and cook on both sides until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530.7 calories, Carbohydrate 65.5 g, Cholesterol 272.2 mg, Fat 22.2 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 16.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 577.1 mg, Sugar 34.7 g
APRICOT-STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
Creamy, crunchy, sweet, and salty come together in a breakfast like the ones Mom used to make. Finish up this Apricot-Stuffed French Toast with a side of Tropical Fruit Salad.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Bread Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Using a paring knife, cut a horizontal slit in each bread slice to form a pocket. In a bowl, blend jam and cream cheese. Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each pocket.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and cinnamon until combined. In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-low heat. Lay half the bread slices in egg mixture, letting them soak 5 seconds on each side.
- Place slices in skillet; cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining bread, adding more butter to skillet if needed. If desired, serve French toast with syrup and bacon.
RASPBERRY AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
If you need an easy and decadent French toast recipe look no further. The savory cream cheese paired with the raspberries is amazing. Add warm maple syrup when serving, and it's a delicious combination. Baking this stuffed French toast is so incredibly easy. The outside gets slightly crisp. The filling inside melts and is warm and gooey with chunks of raspberries. Yum!
Provided by Kellie Parker @Luv2mixitup
Categories Other Breakfast
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Spread cream cheese evenly over one side of each slice of bread.
- Top half of slices of the slices with raspberries. Top with remaining bread slices - cream cheese sides down - to make "sandwiches".
- Combine beaten eggs, half-and-half, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a shallow bowl. (For added taste, you might want to add a few drops of Grand Marnier.)
- Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, turning carefully to coat both sides.
- Place sandwiches in greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning once after 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup if desired. NOTE: If desired, you can substitute frozen raspberries. Thaw and drain; reserve juice for another use.
FRENCH TOAST (STUFFED WITH CREAM CHEESE)
- Cut each slice of bread in half.
- Beat eggs with milk and pinch of salt.
- In separate bowl, mash cheese until smooth with cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla, adjusting to taste.
- Spread one-fourth of cheese filling evenly over four slices of bread.
- Top with unspread slices of bread to form half-sandwiches.
- Dip and soak each sandwich in egg-milk mixture, turning so both sides of each sandwich absorb liquid.
- Let excess drip off.
- Heat unsalted butter in 10 inch skillet, and when hot but not brown, add sandwiches.
- Reduce heat and fry slowly for 5 to 7 minutes, or until first side is golden.
- Turn and brown second side over low heat.
- If sandwiches fry too quickly, filling will not be warm.
- Serve immediately, allowing 2 halves to each portion.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar and top with sour cream and strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 565.2, Fat 37.2, SaturatedFat 19.7, Cholesterol 280.8, Sodium 649.9, Carbohydrate 39.8, Fiber 2, Sugar 9.7, Protein 18.1
CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
Make your mornings memorable with our Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast recipe. Topping our Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast with raspberries and dried lavender sprigs gives this classic dish an elegant twist.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Lemon Lavender Sugar + Raspberries
- Add ¾ cup sugar, lemon zest and lavender to a high-powered blender or food process and pulse for about 30 seconds or until the sugar is very fine. Stir in the remaining sugar. The sugar will keep for a few months in a sealed container at room temperature.
- Add the raspberries to a bowl and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the lemon sugar over the berries. Add the juice of half a lemon and toss, breaking up some of the raspberries to help release their juices. Allow the berries to sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- French Toast
- To make the whipped cream cheese, add the cream cheese and heavy cream to a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on high speed until soft peaks form, about 3-5 minutes. Beat in the honey and vanilla until just combined.
- Use sharp knife to make horizontal cut in the side of each bread slice to make pocket, being careful to not cut completely through
- Fill pockets with whipped cream cheese; press cut edges of pockets together to seal.
- In a shallow, medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt until combined. Dip the stuffed bread into the egg mixture, allowing each side to sit for 1-2 minutes in the egg mixture.
- When ready to cook the French toast, heat a large skillet or griddle, sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat
- Cook the French toast in batches (do not overcrowd) until golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove and serve immediately sprinkled with lemon sugar and raspberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 410 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 9 g
BERRY-STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
Both kids and grown-ups will enjoy the creamy filling and sweet syrup that flavor these French toast sandwiches. Vary the recipe by substituting fresh blueberries and strawberries and the corresponding jam. -Monica & Lisa Hannahan, Dayton, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For syrup, combine raspberries, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until syrup reaches desired consistency, 5-7 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla; set aside. , In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Spread about 3 tablespoons on each slice of bread. Combine preserves and vanilla; spread over cream cheese mixture on nine slices. Top with remaining bread, cream cheese side down, to make a sandwich. , In a shallow bowl, combine the eggs, cream and cinnamon. Dip both sides of bread into egg mixture. Cook on a hot greased griddle until golden brown, 3-4 minutes on each side. , Cut in half diagonally. Serve with raspberry syrup. If desired, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and garnish with raspberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 513 calories, Fat 21g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 192mg cholesterol, Sodium 562mg sodium, Carbohydrate 68g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
More about "raspberry and cream cheese stuffed french toast recipes"
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - WORDS …
Reviews 8Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Take 1-inch cut bread and carefully cut pockets in each slice. You do not want to cut the bread so that you have two separate piece of bread. Divide the cream cheese into four servings and careful spread on each side of the inside of the pocket. Take the raspberries doing the same divide in to four servings and place them in between the cream cheese. Place the stuffed slices of bread and place them in the egg mixture long enough to saturate each side.
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - FEELS LIKE …
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 357 per serving
- Using a mixer on high speed, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks are formed. Don't over beat the cream or it will turn to butter! There is no need to clean the beaters before the next step.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Fold in the whipped cream and gently mix so that you have a light and fluffy cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on four of the slices of bread and sprinkle generously with the raspberries. Press berries down into the cream cheese mixture as much as possible, and spread a bit more cream cheese on the matching pieces of bread. This will seal the sandwich shut when you put them together. If using jam, spread it on the other four slices of bread and skip the top layer of cream cheese. (It's much less messy if you don't spread cream cheese and jam the whole way to the edges.)
- Put the bread together to form four cream cheese and fruit/jam sandwiches. Cut the sandwiches in half to make eight triangles, and set aside.
RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - ONE LOVELY LIFE
RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - MOM ENDEAVORS
RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - CAROLINE'S COOKING
CREAM CHEESE BREAKFAST DANISH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST STUFFED FRENCH TOAST NEAR ME - ERINN PEEBLES
BERRY CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - OREGON BERRIES
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - COUNTRYSIDE …
OVERNIGHT RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE FRENCH TOAST BAKE
WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH …
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - KITCHEN BACKGROUND
BAKED STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES
BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST WITH CREAM CHEESE AND RASPBERRIES
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - COOKING CLASSY
FRENCH-TOAST SANDWICHES WITH RASPBERRY CREAM RECIPE - CHATELAINE
RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - FLATOUTBREAD
RICOTTA & RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - THE TRAVEL BITE
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WAFFLES
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE FOR TWO - ZONA …
CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH BERRIES
BAKED RASPBERRY FRENCH TOAST WITH CREAM CHEESE - TARA TEASPOON
RASPBERRY AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST WITH …
CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
OVERNIGHT RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST (GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE)
STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | MRBREAKFAST.COM
RASPBERRY AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE FRENCH TOAST : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RED VELVET RASPBERRY AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - DINNER AT THE ZOO
STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE - SEW SIMPLE …
RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
RASPBERRY AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST – JUST THE RECIPE
BERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RASPBERRY STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - WALNUTCREEKCHEESE.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is there an overnight raspberry cream cheese french toast bake?This Overnight Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake is perfect for breakfast or brunch, making enough to fill up everyone and keep your family or guests happy! Plus it’s easily customizable with whatever type of fruit you desire! A fun twist on the classic french toast this over night bake is full of raspberries and cream cheese.
What is stuffed French toast casserole?Stuffed French toast casserole is the most decadent of all French toasts. It’s like a French toast sandwich filled with sweet, delicious filling! This overnight stuffed French toast is loaded with cream cheese and both raspberry jam and fresh raspberries!
How do you make a stuffed brioche overnight stuffed French toast?This decadent overnight stuffed French toast is filled with cream cheese, raspberry jam, and fresh raspberries! Grease a 3 quart casserole dish, such as a 9"×13" casserole dish. Place half of the brioche slices into the dish without overlapping them. It's OK to squeeze them a little to make them fit. Spread the cream cheese evenly over the brioche.
How do you make raspberry and cream cheese bread?In a separate bowl, cream together raspberry puree and cream cheese until smooth. Make 'sandwiches' by cutting each slice of bread in half and spreading raspberry-cheese mixture in the center, then top with the other half. Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or griddle. Dip bread into egg mixture, coating thoroughly.