RICE CRUST SPINACH QUICHE
Cooked quiche can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. For a lunch bag, cover with plastic wrap and reheat just to warm in the microwave
Provided by Northern_Reflectionz
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine rice, 1/2 cup (125 mL) Swiss cheese, 1 egg and curry powder.
- Press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) oven-proof pie plate.
- Bake in a 350º F (180º C) oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together remaining 4 eggs and milk.
- Combine with spinach, mushrooms, green onions, garlic powder, pepper and remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese.
- Pour into pre-baked crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184.1, Fat 9.3, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 151.5, Sodium 123.4, Carbohydrate 14.1, Fiber 2, Sugar 0.9, Protein 11.7
My favorite room in our house is the kitchen, where I love to carry on the country cooking traditions passed down to me through my grandmother and mother. I also enjoy sewing and crafting with my daughters.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- With the back of a spoon, press the rice into a greased 9-in. pie plate to form a crust. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 3 minutes; remove from the oven. Combine ham, cheeses and hot pepper sauce; sprinkle over rice. Beat eggs, milk, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder; pour over ham over mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts :
RICE-CRUST SPINACH QUICHE
- Combine rice, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup egg substitute and curry powder. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until firm. Combine the spinach, milk, mushrooms, onion, garlic powder, pepper and remaining cheese and egg substitute; pour into crust. Microwave on 50% power for 20 minutes, rotating a quarter turn every 5 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 135mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CAJUN QUICHE IN A RICE CRUST
This recipe came from Cooking Light magazine, we aren't usually quiche fans but this was awsum! A tip: I like to put leftover cooked rice in the freezer, this way I always have precooked rice when I need it and I don't waste the leftovers. Also I add 1-2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning to the egg mixture. Crust browns nicely! Hope you enjoy!
Provided by Blue Skies
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 pie, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prechop onion, celery, red pepper, sausage (or kielbasa).
- To prepare crust, combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Spread mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle crust evenly with 1/4 cup cheese.
- To prepare filling, heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and next 4 ingredients, saute 5 minutes. Spoon into prepared crust.
- In a separate bowl combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients, stir with a whisk until well blended. Pour egg mixture over veggie and sausage mixture in rice crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until center is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.9, Fat 12.1, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 73.9, Sodium 949.8, Carbohydrate 34.6, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 4.4, Protein 19.3
EZ RICE CRUST QUICHE
Want to mix things up a little with your next ham-and-cheese quiche? Try making it with an easy instant rice crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix rice and 1 lightly beaten egg; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch deep-dish pie plate sprayed with cooking spray to form crust.
- Whisk remaining eggs and cream cheese until blended. Add milk; mix well. Stir in cheese and ham; pour into crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 165 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 13 g
CAULIFLOWER-CRUSTED QUICHE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cauliflower, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, eggs, milk, feta cheese, pepper, olive oil, asparagus, baby spinach, green onions
Provided by Olivia Blum
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Place in microwave-safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Place cooked cauliflower into a towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. Discard liquid.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl with 1 egg, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl.
- Press crust mixture evenly into tart plate, making sure to go up the sides of the plate.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F (190°C).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 5 eggs, milk, crumbled feta cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add asparagus pieces and cook until slightly tender.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Place asparagus and spinach mixture on the bottom of the cooked cauliflower crust. Pour egg and cheese mixture over the top and sprinkle with green onions.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until quiche is set and slightly golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Carbohydrate 11 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 16 grams, Sugar 5 grams
More about "rice crust quiche recipes"
RICE CRUST QUICHE | THE PILLAR LIFE KITCHEN
RICE-CRUST QUICHE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
2.4/5 (5)Total Time 1 hrServings 1Calories 808 per serving
LIVELIGHTER - HEALTHY ZUCCHINI QUICHE WITH RICE CRUST RECIPE
RICE CRUSTED QUICHE - LEFTOVERS RECIPE | TASTEMADE
CRISPY RICE CRUST QUICHE | DIABETIC RECIPE - DIABETIC GOURMET …
HAM AND BROCCOLI QUICHE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
SPINACH QUICHE WITH RICE CRUST - THERESCIPES.INFO
DIRTY RICE QUICHE | ZATARAIN'S - MCCORMICK
CAJUN QUICHE IN A RICE CRUST RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST RICE CRUST QUICHE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE QUICHE WITH A RICE …
RICE CRUST QUICHE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RICE QUICHE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RICE CRUST SPINACH QUICHE RECIPE RECIPE
RICE CRUST QUICHE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
QUICHE · THYME FOR COOKING
RICE-CRUST QUICHE RECIPE
VEGETARIAN RICE CRUST QUICHE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
RICE CRUSTED QUICHE - LYNN'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
RICE CRUST QUICHE - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
CRISPY RICE CRUST QUICHE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY QUICHE WITH BROWN RICE CRUST - FOOD GARDENING NETWORK
RICE CRUST QUICHE - RECIPES | FOOBY.CH
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR QUICHE WITH A BROWN RICE CRUST
RICE-CRUST QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RICE QUICHE CRUST - EGGS
BROWN RICE CRUSTED QUICHE - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
RICE QUICHE CRUST RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR QUICHE WITH RICE CRUST | COOK SMARTS
RICE QUICHE CRUST RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PERFECT QUICHE CRUST RECIPE (WITH TIPS!) – A COUPLE COOKS
QUICHE CRUST / SHORTCRUST PASTRY FOR PIES | RECIPETIN EATS
RICE-CRUSTED QUICHE | LOVE FOOD HATE WASTE
HEALTHY QUICHE WITH A BROWN RICE CRUST – NICS NUTRITION
RICE COOKER EASY QUICHE – HIROKO'S RECIPES
QUICHE LORRAINE WITH BROWN RICE CRACKER CRUST RECIPE
RICE QUICHE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS
TUNA QUICHE IN RICE CRUST RECIPE
BROCCOLI-RICE QUICHE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
KALE QUICHE WITH A CHEDDAR-RICE CRUST - PUREWOW
DIRTY RICE QUICHE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR QUICHE WITH BROWN RICE CRUST - FOOD CHANNEL
You'll also love