PAN-ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by garciamoss
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it begins to render fat; add onion and cook until just softened, about 5 minutes, then add corn. Continue cooking, stirring or shaking pan occasionally, until corn begins to brown a bit, about 5 more minutes; remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Drain fat if you wish. Put lime juice in a large bowl and add bacon-corn mixture; then toss with remaining ingredients. Taste, adjust the seasoning and serve warm or at room temperature.
ROASTED CORN AND CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium heat. To roast the corn, rub the shucked ears of corn with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, reserving the remaining oil to dress the salad. Place the corn on the grill and cook, turning often, until the corn is slightly charred and still crisp, 8 to 10 minute. Remove from the heat and cool briefly.
- Cut the kernels off the cob and place in a large bowl. (Two cobs of corn should yield 1 1/2 to 2 cups of kernels.) Add the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, red wine vinegar, smoked paprika and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to combine.
ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALAD
- Core tomatoes and cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Combine tomatoes, corn, diced onions, oil, vinegar, salt, basil and freshly ground pepper in a large bowl and toss gently to blend.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Add croutons and toss just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304.9, Fat 21.6, SaturatedFat 3.1, Sodium 282.5, Carbohydrate 27.4, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 5.6, Protein 4.6
FISH NUGGETS WITH ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALAD WITH FIRE CRACKER SAUCE
- For the fish nuggets: Mix the buttermilk, iced tea, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce and some salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the halibut and toss to coat. Let stand for 45 minutes.
- Mix together the cornmeal, garlic powder, onion powder and some salt in a large bowl. Toss the fish nuggets in the breading and then fry in 350-degree oil for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
- For the firecracker sauce: Combine the mayonnaise, hot sauce, cayenne and lemon juice in a bowl and mix together.
- For the corn-tomato salad: Roast the corn on a grill. Cut off the kernels and let cool.
- Place the heirloom and Roma tomatoes, red onions, bell peppers and parsley in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, sugar, lemon tea and some salt and pepper. Add the corn to the tomatoes, pour dressing over and toss.
- Serve the fish nuggets over the corn-tomato salad. Drizzle with firecracker sauce.
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD
Colorful and refreshing salad using flavorful summer vegetables. The grilled vegetables and crisp tastes complement many grilled meats. You can substitute cherry tomatoes for the baby heirloom tomatoes.
Provided by Dean
Categories Corn Salad
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Rub ears of corn with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper; roast the ears on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels are lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Place red and yellow bell pepper on the grill and roast until the skins are blistered and lightly charred, turning often, about 15 minutes. Remove corn and bell peppers and let cool.
- Cut the kernels from the cobs and place into a large bowl. Peel skins from bell peppers, seed, and cut the peppers into 1-inch pieces; mix peppers and corn together. Lightly toss with heirloom tomatoes, red onion, and basil. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, mix in the salad greens and drizzle salad with 2 tablespoons olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Lightly toss to coat with dressing and season with salt and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16.6 g, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 21 mg, Sugar 6.7 g
More about "roasted corn and heirloom tomato salad recipes"
HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD WITH CHARRED CORN & PEPPER …
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD - CANDICE KUMAI
MEXICAN STYLE CHICKEN WITH ROASTED CORN AND …
ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
PASTA SALAD WITH HEIRLOOM TOMATOES | FOOD & STYLE
HEIRLOOM TOMATO AND GRILLED-CORN SALAD WITH BASIL …
BACON, ARUGULA, TOMATO AND ROASTED CORN SALAD : …
GRILLED CORN, ROASTED RED PEPPERS, AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD
ROASTED CORN RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD - IAMSTUFFT
ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALSA - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED CORN SALAD WITH MOZZARELLA BELL PEPPERS AND CHERRY …
GRILLED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD - REYNOLDS®
ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALAD - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD | RECIPE | CORN SALAD …
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD – DRSTARVE
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD
PAN-ROASTED CORN SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND FETA
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD - REVIEW BY JDC
ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALAD WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA AND BASIL
WORLD BEST ROASTED FOOD RECIPES: ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM …
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD - MASTERCOOK
20+ RECIPES WITH CORN & TOMATOES - EATINGWELL
ROASTED CORN, BLACK BEAN AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD | RECIPE | HEIRLOOM …
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD | RECIPESTY
GRILLED CORN & HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD RECIPES - RECIPES TREND
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD - CORN SALAD RECIPES
ROASTED CORN TOMATO SALAD | IMMUNITY | TEA INSPIRED RECIPES
ROASTED FRESH CORN AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD RECIPE — CHEF DAN LANE
ROASTED CORN, HEIRLOOM TOMATO AND BASIL SALAD - KOSHER BY GLORIA
GRILLED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD | RECIPESTY
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD | PUNCHFORK
CORN AND ROASTED PEPPER SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED CORN AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED HEIRLOOM TOMATO & FETA SALAD - MERIDIAN FARM MARKET
CORN SALAD WITH CUCUMBER & TOMATO - KITCHEN AND OTHER STORIES
ROASTED CORN AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make corn vinaigrette with tomatoes?Directions Remove the husks and silk from the 4 ears of corn. Apply a thin coat of extra virgin olive oil or butter and place on a heated skillet. Into the same bowl add the chopped tomatoes, cilantro and green onion. In a small jar add the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Shake the jar to combine and mix the dressing.
How do you cook corn on the cob with tomatoes?Remove the husks and silk from the 4 ears of corn. Apply a thin coat of extra virgin olive oil or butter and place on a heated skillet. Allow the corn to cook until heated. Once the corn has cooled to the touch then use a sharp knife to cut off the kernels into a large bowl. Into the same bowl add the chopped tomatoes, cilantro and green onion.
How to make corn salad with corn husks?Directions Remove the husks and silk from the 4 ears of corn. Into the same bowl add the chopped tomatoes, cilantro and green onion. In a small jar add the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Pour the dressing over the top of the salad. Sprinkle with the crumbled queso fresco.
What is the best way to make tomato salad dressing?Into the same bowl add the chopped tomatoes, cilantro and green onion. In a small jar add the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Shake the jar to combine and mix the dressing.