ROTEL CUPS RECIPE - (3.4/5)
Provided by bsterna
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir all ingredients and scoop evenly into cups. Cook at 350°F for 15 min.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix the first 4 ingredients and scoop evenly into the cups. Place on baking sheet and cook at 350 for 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix the first 4 ingredients and scoop evenly into the cups. Place on baking sheet and cook at 350 for 15 minutes.
- **can add cooked cut up shrimp, scallops or pepperoni, hot ham, chicken, sausage.
- makes: 45 cups.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30.4, Fat 2.4, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 3.6, Sodium 67, Carbohydrate 1.6, Sugar 0.4, Protein 0.7
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and scoop evenly into the cups. Place on baking sheet. Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Make sure you use the CUPS, not the dough. It makes all the difference. Also, don't worry about the mayo if you don't like it. You cannot taste it. I made two huge trays of these and they were scarfed down pretty fast.
Provided by Tara Floyd
Categories Other Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together almost fully drained Rotel, bacon bits, and mayo until blended.
- 2. Add in the cheese and stir until mixed. Fill the shells, making sure not to put too much into each one or there won't be enough.
- 3. Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 until bubbly and golden. Remove to rack or plate. Serve warm.
More about "rotel cups recipes"
HOMEMADE "ROTEL" TOMATOES - THE HUMBLED …
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
ATHENS FOODS | RO-TEL PHYLLO CUPS | GAME …
BACON AND ROTEL CUPS ⋆ EASY APPETIZER ⋆ REAL …
3.7/5 (57)Total Time 45 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 67 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
CREAM CHEESE SAUSAGE ROTEL WONTON CUPS > CALL ME …
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 117 per serving
- Brown sausage and drain excess grease. Add diced tomatoes and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and cream cheese is melted.
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray and press one wonton wrapper into pan forming cups. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Allow sausage mixture to cool slightly. Fill each wonton cup with 1-2 tablespoons of the sausage mixture.
SAUSAGE ROTEL CUPS - LAMBERTS LATELY
Servings 60Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Cut cream cheese and Velveeta into small chunks. Pour cream cheese, monterey jack, Velveeta, and Rotel into a large bowl and microwave for 2 mintues. Stir in cooked sausage.
TASTY TACO CUPS - PUDGE FACTOR
5/5 (6)Total Time 55 minsCategory Appetizer, Brunch, Cinco de MayoCalories 165 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Brush cups of muffin pan with vegetable oil or spray with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground turkey in skillet over medium heat. Drain in colander; rinse well under hot water to remove as much grease as possible; drain well. Return to skillet. Over medium heat, add taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, and water. Stir to combine. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes or until most of liquid has evaporated. Cool 10 minutes. (See Tip 3)
- Layer taco cups in muffin cups as follows: (1) wonton wrapper; (2) 1 tablespoon meat mixture; (3) 1 tablespoon shredded cheese; (4) another wonton wrapper; (5) another tablespoon of meat mixture; (6) another tablespoon of shredded cheese. Brush top lightly with vegetable oil.
ROTEL CUPS RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE IN 2021 | TAILGATE ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsServings 45
CHEESE, BACON AND ROTEL PHYLLO CUPS | EVERY DANG DISH
5/5 (5)Category AppetizersCuisine EuropeanTotal Time 20 mins
ROTEL CUPS - ENTERTAINING IS EASY
Category Appetizer/Small BitesTotal Time 35 mins
ROTEL PHYLLO CUPS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
ROTEL CUPS - RECIPES - PAGE 4 | COOKS.COM
ROTEL CUPS - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
CHEESY BACON ROTEL PHYLLO CUPS - WINSTEAD WANDERING
ROTEL CUPS WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES
CHEESY BACON ROTEL CUPS -- LYNN'S RECIPES 4TH OF JULY ...
ROTEL CUPS | RECIPE | CREAM CHEESE APPETIZER, RECIPES ...
ROTEL CUPS RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | TAILGATE FOOD, …
ROTEL CUPS RECIPE | RECIPE | TAILGATE FOOD, RECIPES, FOOD
RECIPES | RO-TEL
ROTEL CUPS - PROVEN RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #easy #beginner-cook #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make bacon and Rotel Cups?Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F and arrange the mini phyllo shells on a baking sheet. After that, grab and large bowl and mix the Rotel tomatoes, bacon pieces, and mayo. Then fold in the shredded cheese. Next, take the Rotel mixture and scoop it evenly into the cups so they’re all full, but not overflowing.
What kind of dip to make with Rotel?Classic crock pot party dip recipe made with Rotel tomatoes, sausage and cream cheese served with tortilla chips perfect for tailgating and game day! This recipe has been around for a while.
What kind of tomatoes are used in Rotel Cups?Rotel is a popular brand of canned diced tomatoes with peppers. There are several different varieties of peppers and heat in their product line. I like to use the mild diced tomatoes with green chilies for this appetizer recipe. A can of mild Rotel contains classic Mexican flavors.
How to make sausage Rotel dip with cream cheese?DIRECTIONS 1 Brown sausage in skillet; drain excess grease. 2 Add cream cheese and cook over medium heat until melted. 3 Add Rotel and mix well. 4 Serve warm with chips. More ...