SALMON NOODLE SOUP
- Pour the stock into a large pan, bring to the boil, then stir in the curry paste. Add the noodles and cook for 8 mins. Tip in the mushrooms and corn and cook for 2 mins more.
- Add the salmon to the pan and cook for 3 mins or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice, soy sauce and a pinch of sugar. Ladle into 4 bowls and sprinkle over the coriander just before you serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 27 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 19 grams protein, Sodium 0.83 milligram of sodium
30-MINUTE SALMON NOODLE SOUP
- Cover dried shiitake mushrooms in hot water for 2-3 minutes to rehydrate. After that, remove from the soaking water and rinse.
- Add stock to a pot, together with dried shiitake mushrooms, tomato wedges, lemongrass stalks, ginger, star anise, coriander seeds and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. You can place star anise and coriander seeds in a spice pouch for easy removal later.
- Bring the broth to a boil and then lower heat to a gentle simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes to let flavors meld together.
- While the broth is simmering, cook noodles according to package instructions. Slice salmon into 3/4-inch thick chunks and season with a pinch of salt.
- Once the broth is ready, add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce (more or less to taste). Bring back to a rolling boil and then add salmon chunks. Aim for medium with light pink in the middle. When the broth starts to boil again, the salmon should be almost ready. You can take a salmon chunk out of the broth to test for doneness. Try not to overcook the salmon.
- Add vermicelli noodles to serving bowls. Ladle broth and salmon chunks over the noodles and garnish with scallion slices. Sprinkle some black pepper on top if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320 kcal, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 40 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 83 mg, Sodium 904 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SALMON NOODLE SOUP
- Heat the fish stock in a large soup pot over medium-high heat.
- In a pan of boiling water, add your noodles and a drop of oil. Boil noodles until they are soft. Remove from heat and drain all of the water out.
- Over medium heat, place fish stock in a large soup pot.
- In a medium fry pan, warm up olive oil and add in carrots, celery, onions and potatoes. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Once cooked, add contents of fry pan to the fish stock. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes.
- In clean fry pan, heat up more olive oil and place in salmon fillets. Cook skin side down for a few minutes and then flip and cook the rest of the way.
- Remove from heat once cooked. Take off the fish skin and cut salmon into small pieces.
- Add Salmon and noodles into broth mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve in warm bowls and enjoy.
SOBA AND SALMON SOUP
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain and rinse well under cold water; set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the mushroom broth, mirin, soy sauce and fish sauce in a medium skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a bare simmer. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add to the skillet along with the bell pepper and celery. Cover and cook, carefully flipping once, until the salmon is cooked through and flakes at the touch, 21/2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the salmon using a slotted spoon or fish spatula; discard the skin.
- Return the broth mixture to a boil, then remove from the heat. Season with salt. Divide the noodles and basil among bowls. Ladle vegetables and broth into each bowl, top with the salmon and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480, Fat 9 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Cholesterol 64 milligrams, Sodium 1154 milligrams, Carbohydrate 54 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Sugar 6 grams, Protein 43 grams
SALMON SOBA NOODLES WITH PONZU-SCALLION SAUCE
Quick-cooking, earthy soba noodles, made entirely from buckwheat or a combination of buckwheat and wheat flour, are perfect for easy weeknight dinners and can be enjoyed either chilled or in warm dishes. In this speedy noodle soup, dashi powder - an instant soup stock made from dried powdered bonito (skipjack tuna) that functions similarly to bouillon cubes - and subtly sweet cabbage help create a flavorful broth quickly. Salmon is thinly sliced and poached in the broth just before serving. A tangy and vibrant ponzu-scallion sauce balances the rich fatty fish, while grated daikon adds freshness, texture and a subtle bite.
Provided by Kay Chun
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large pot, combine cabbage, dashi powder and 8 cups of water, and bring to boil over high heat. Partially cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is tender and flavors have melded, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, bring a separate pot of water to a boil and cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and run under cool water to remove excess starch and to stop the cooking. Drain well and divide soba among 4 bowls.
- In a small bowl, mix scallions with ponzu, oil and ginger and set aside. Once cabbage is tender, add tofu and bring broth back to a gentle simmer. Reduce heat to low and arrange salmon slices on top so that they're slightly overlapping and just covered by the broth. Cover and cook until salmon is just opaque throughout, 1½ to 2 minutes. (The fish will continue to cook off the heat.)
- Divide broth and salmon among the 4 bowls. Top each serving with some of the grated daikon and spoon some of the ponzu-scallions sauce over the fish and broth. Serve warm with any remaining ponzu-scallion sauce on the side.
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE
When it comes to radiating warmth at the dinner table, nothing beats a one-pot casserole. What's more, this dish can be assembled a day ahead, goes straight from the oven to the table, and offers help-yourself allure in abundance.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water 4 minutes less than instructed on pasta package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water. Add peas and drain immediately.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high. Add flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Whisk in milk. Gently simmer, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, about 7 minutes. Combine pasta mixture, milk sauce, salmon, lemon zest, scallions, dill, and reserved pasta water in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Cover with parchment-lined foil; bake until salmon is just opaque, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve, with lemon wedges, more scallions and dill, and breadcrumbs.
THAI NOODLE SOUP WITH SALMON
Get a dose of omega-3 with this family-friendly Thai-style noodle soup with salmon. It uses just five ingredients and takes only 30 minutes to make
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Dinner, Main course, Soup, Supper
Yield Serves 2 adults, 2 children
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat the grill to high. Put the salmon on a baking tray, skin-side down, and grill for 8-10 mins until cooked through. Put the noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiled water from the kettle. Leave for 5 mins.
- Heat the curry paste in a pan for 1 min, then add the coconut milk and 400ml water. Season and bring to the boil. Drain the noodles and add to the pan with the pak choi. Heat through for 1 min, then transfer to bowls and top with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 900 calories, Fat 51 grams fat, SaturatedFat 21 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 63 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 44 grams protein, Sodium 1.9 milligram of sodium
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE
In the October '03 issue of Savuer, there was an article on canned tuna and lots of recipes, both traditional American and Italian, to use it in. One recipe was for a scratch version of the usual tuna noodle casserole with mushroom soup. The thought of tuna hot dish really puts me off, but for some reason, this recipe intrigued me and I wanted to try it with salmon. I made some significant improvements on their recipe and here is the delicious result. The only problem I had was getting the sauce to thicken, but I think that was because I was using 1% milk instead of whole. I'm sure this would be a tasty vegetarian dish without the fish.
Provided by kitchengrrl
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Put a pot of water on the stove to boil for the noodles.
- Make a marinade for the mushrooms from a little olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano and balsamic vinegar.
- Coat mushrooms well and place in a foil-lined pan, stem side up.
- Pour any remaining marinade onto mushrooms.
- Bake in oven until soft, approx.
- 15 minutes.
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and cut into large dice.
- Add to noodles along with peas, peppers and salmon.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the 5 T butter.
- Add the crushed garlic and saute for 30 seconds until fragrent.
- Then add flour and whisk constantly for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add milk and stir constantly until thickened, approx.
- 2 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and add cheese and seasonings.
- Pour sauce over noodle mixture and toss to distribute evenly.
- Pour mixture into buttered casserole.
- Combine melted butter and breadcrumbs.
- Top casserole with breadcrumbs.
- Bake casserole in oven for 10-15 minutes until browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536.8, Fat 25.1, SaturatedFat 13.8, Cholesterol 117.2, Sodium 451.2, Carbohydrate 50.8, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 7.4, Protein 27.4
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine condensed soup, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, and cheese, mixing well.
- Stir in salmon, peas, onion, and noodles; toss lightly.
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart ovenproof casserole; cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and bake 15-20 minutes more or until breadcrumbs are lightly brown and casserole is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 56.1, Sodium 540.2, Carbohydrate 29.6, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 4.2, Protein 24.2
More about "salmon noodle soup recipes"
SALMON NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - NOMVIETNOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory Family MealsCalories 200 per serving
QUICK AND EASY MISO NOODLE SOUP WITH SALMON | OLIVE & MANGO
HOW TO MAKE SALMON NOODLES SOUP | RECIPES INSPIRATION
SALMON RAMEN RECIPE | HOMEMADE RAMEN RECIPE
SALMON AND MISO NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
SALMON & COCONUT NOODLE SOUP | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
SALMON NOODLE SOUP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HOW TO MAKE LUXURIOUS SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE - THE …
EASY SALMON SOUP - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE | CANADIAN LIVING
SALMON SOUP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SALMON NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | CRISTINA CURP - GAYOT
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE WITH MUSHROOM SOUP
10 BEST FRESH SALMON SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
TASTY AND DELICIOUS OF SALMON NOODLES SOUP | HEALTHY RECIPES IN …
SOUTHEAST ASIAN-INSPIRED SALMON SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HOMEMADE SALMON NOODLES SOUP | RECIPES INSPIRATION
SALMON NOODLE SOUP - CLOSET COOKING
THAI SALMON AND COCONUT NOODLE SOUP - RECIPE WINNERS
SALMON & NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
RECIPE OF MARIO BATALI SALMON NOODLE SOUP | THE TASTEFUL RECIPE
CHILLI SALMON NOODLE SOUP - OLIVEMAGAZINE
SALMON NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST SALMON AND EGG NOODLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE WITH CHEESE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE - DOMESTIC DREAMBOAT
HOMEMADE SALMON NOODLES SOUP | HEALTHY RECIPES IN MINUTE
SALMON NOODLE SOUP - ANNABEL'S KITCHEN
MY GRANDMA SALMON NOODLES SOUP | QUICK AND EASY RECIPES
JAPANESE SALMON NOODLE SOUP | WEIGHTLOSS.COM.AU
THAI STYLE SALMON AND NOODLE SOUP - LINDYSEZ | RECIPES
SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE WITH MUSHROOM SOUP - ALL INFORMATION …
RAMEN NOODLE SOUP WITH PAN FRIED SALMON RECIPE - MISO TASTY
SALMON NOODLE SOUP RECIPE
17 EASY SOBA NOODLE RECIPES TO SLURP TONIGHT - INSANELY GOOD
RAMEN NOODLE SOUP WITH CRISPY SALMON - THE BEAUTY FOODIE
CANNED SALMON AND NOODLE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SALMON NOODLE SUPREME RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon noodles?Step 1. Cook the noodles following the pack instructions and divide between 2 noodle bowls. Heat the stock in a deep frying pan and when it is simmering, slip in the salmon. Cook for 2 minutes then add the chilli and spring onions and a dash of soy and cook for 3 minutes or until the salmon is firm to the touch. Step 2.
What kind of soup is salmon noodle soup?This Salmon Noodle Soup features a light yet flavorful Vietnamese-style broth and medium-cooked salmon chunks. It is delicious, healthy and ready in just 30 minutes.
How to cook salmon and snow peas soup?Cut the salmon into three centimetre cubes and poach gently in the broth for four minutes or until just pink inside. Add the snow peas after two minutes' cooking. Cook the noodles in boiling water for one minute, drain and divide between two large soup bowls.
How do you cook salmon with miso soup?In a small bowl, mix a ladleful of the hot broth with the miso paste, then pour back into the soup, whisking well. Cut the salmon into three centimetre cubes and poach gently in the broth for four minutes or until just pink inside.