SMOKED SALMON PIZZA
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread the olive oil over the pizza crust, then sprinkle with the smoked salmon, artichokes, and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536.3 calories, Carbohydrate 54.8 g, Cholesterol 54 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 34.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.5 g, Sodium 1310.8 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA
This makes a wonderful 10 minutes or less party offering or appetizer, as well as a light entree on summer nights. Complement it with a simple mixed green salad for supper.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 8 servings, 3 cuts each, as appetizer or party offering
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Crisp pizza crust 5 minutes on perforated pizza pan or on oven rack.
- While pizza crust is in oven, mix sour cream with lemon juice and dill in a small bowl.
- Remove pizza shell from oven and let stand until cool to the touch. You have a pocket of time here to work on other recipes.
- On cool, crisp pizza shell, spread the sour cream-dill sauce in an even layer. Evenly distribute sliced smoked salmon, working all the way to the edges.
- Top pizza with sliced cucumber, red onion, and capers.
- To serve, cut pizza in 1/2. Cut each 1/2 in 1/2 again, 4 cuts across. Turn the pan a 1/4 turn and slice into quarters, making 16 cuts.
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA (A LA WOLFGANG)
- For the smoked salmon: Mix the kosher salt, brown sugar, granulated sugar and peppercorns in a medium bowl. Cut a piece of extra-wide aluminum foil a little longer than the length of the salmon. Place an equally long piece of plastic wrap on top of the foil. Sprinkle one-third of the salt rub onto the plastic. Lay one side of the salmon skin-side down onto the rub. Sprinkle another third of the rub onto the flesh of the salmon. Place the second side of the salmon flesh-side down onto the first side. Use the remaining rub to cover the skin on the top piece. Fold the plastic over the salmon to cover, and then close the edges of the foil together and crimp tightly around the salmon. The salmon should be folded in half and wrapped.
- Place the wrapped salmon on a baking sheet and top with another baking sheet. Weigh the top pan down with a brick or two. Refrigerate the salmon for 12 hours. Flip the salmon over and refrigerate for another 12 hours. Some juice will leak out during the refrigeration process, so make sure there's a place for the runoff to gather.
- Unwrap the salmon and rinse off the salt rub with cold water. Pat the salmon dry with paper towels and place in a cool, dry place (not the refrigerator) until the surface of the salmon is dry and matte-like, 1 to 3 hours depending on humidity. A fan may be used to speed the process.
- Preheat the smoker. Smoke the salmon over the smoldering alder wood chips until the thickest part of the salmon registers 150 degrees, about 30 minutes. Keep the temperature inside the smoker between 190 and 200 degrees F. Serve the salmon immediately, or cool to room temperature, wrap tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Meanwhile, for the pizza dough: Place the warm water and yeast in a large bowl. When the yeast dissolves, let the water stand about 5 minutes. Stir in 3 cups of the flour and the fine salt until smooth. Stir in an additional 2 cups of the flour and continue adding flour (up to 1/2 cup) 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes away from the bowl but is still sticky.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface, and knead with lightly floured hands. Slap the dough onto the counter, pulling it toward you with one hand and pushing it away from you with the other. Fold the dough back over itself using a bench scraper or a wide knife to help scrape dough from surface. Repeat the process until the dough is easier to handle, about 10 times. Finish kneading until the dough is smooth, elastic and soft, but a little tacky, about 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil a bowl with olive oil. Shape the dough into 2 balls and transfer to the bowl. Turn to coat the dough. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rise in a warm place until the dough doubles in volume, about 3 hours. The dough is done when you press it with your finger and an indent remains.
- Gently remove the dough from the bowl. Roll each dough half into a ball and place on a lightly-floured baking sheet. Brush the dough balls lightly with olive oil. Cover the baking sheet lightly with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Prepare charcoal in a chimney starter (allowing the charcoal to burn until all the charcoal is covered with a thin layer of gray ash). Add to the grill, creating a two-level fire by spreading the coals out over half the grill bottom, piling them up in a mound 3 briquettes high, and leaving the other half with no coals.
- Stretch and shape each piece of dough into a 10-inch-round on a flat surface. Brush the tops of each round with canola oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the rounds on the grilling stones and cook until the bottoms are lightly golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Brush the tops of the rounds with oil, flip and cook until the bottoms are lightly golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- For the assembly: Whisk the creme fraiche, chopped herbs, zest together and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread the creme fraiche mixture on top of each cooked dough round. Flake some of the smoked salmon and place on top of the creme fraiche mixture. Top with the capers and onions. Garnish with whole herbs. Serve immediately.
KATHY'S SMOKED SALMON PIZZA
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone cheese over top. , Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts :
SALMON AND CREAM CHEESE PIZZA
- Stir yeast and sugar into water and set aside for 8 minutes.
- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl and add the yeast mixture.
- Mix until dough begins pulling away from sides of bowl and forms a ball.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- You can add small amounts of flour to the dough and/or surface if dough is too sticky.
- Roll dough into a 12" circle using a floured rolling pin.
- Spray a nonstick pizza pan or baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place dough on pan and pinch the edges to form a shallow lip.
- Combine olive oil and garlic and brush evenly over edges of the pizza dough.
- Place salmon and cream cheese over pizza and top with red onion, mozzarella cheese, dill and capers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are browned and slightly crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.8, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 17.7, Sodium 933.2, Carbohydrate 32, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 2, Protein 25.9
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA
- 1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out into a 10-inch round. Transfer dough to a rimless baking sheet; brush with olive oil. Scatter sliced onion over the top. Bake until crust is golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- 3. Spread the Dill Cream over the top to within an inch of the edge. Arrange the salmon to cover the surface entirely. Use a pizza wheel to slice into 6 pieces.
SMOKED SALMON AND CAPER PIZZA
My hubby hates capers so I usually omit them, however I believe their spicy citrusy flavor adds alot of zest.
Provided by Dana-MMH
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 24 appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425F degrees.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Cool at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mustard and honey; mix until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooked crust, arrange salmon over top, sprinkle with onion, caper, and dill.
- Cut into wedges; serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 22.9, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 4.6, Sodium 120.9, Carbohydrate 1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.8, Protein 2
More about "salmon pizza recipes"
SALMON PIZZA - BAKE EAT
10 BEST FRESH SALMON PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
WOLFGANG PUCK’S SPAGO-STYLE SMOKED SALMON PIZZA - FOOD CHANNEL
SALMON PIZZA – GREENSBURY
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA WITH RED ONION RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA WITH ARUGULA - CUISINE REINVENTED
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
BBQ SALMON PIZZA ON NAAN RECIPE - FIT MEN COOK
STROMBOLI’S FRESH SALMON PIZZA | RICARDO
CANNED SALMON PIZZA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SIMPLE SMOKED SALMON PIZZA RECIPE - HONEST AND TRULY!
SALMON AND HERB PIZZA - MUTT & CHOPS
WOLFGANG PUCK'S SMOKED SALMON PIZZA WITH A TWIST - MASHED
HOW TO MAKE A SMOKED SALMON PIZZA | WILD ALASKAN SEAFOOD BOX
ANOVA PRECISION OVEN SALMON - THERESCIPES.INFO
QUICK SMOKED SALMON PIZZA | METRO
SAVOURY SALMON PIZZA – CLOVER LEAF
SALMON PIZZA | MARINE STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA - LAUGHING SPATULA
EASY SMOKED SALMON PIZZA - TASSAL TASSIE SALMON
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA | RICARDO
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA - CELEBRATION GENERATION
GRILLED SALMON PIZZA BY REBECCASHERROW | QUICK & EASY RECIPE
DIY SALMON PIZZA RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
SMOKED SALMON AND AVOCADO PIZZA - CAFE DELITES
SMOKED SALMON PIZZAS RECIPE | JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION
30 BEST SEAFOOD PIZZA RECIPES - BELLA BACINOS
SALMON RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
SMOKED SALMON AND CREAM CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
TUSCAN SALMON & PEPPER HOMEMADE PIZZA
BAKED SALMON PIZZA
SALMON AND CREAM CHEESE PIZZAS RECIPE | YOUR ULTIMATE MENU
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA - EASY RECIPES, TV SHOWS
FRESH TOMATO AND SALMON PIZZA | CHICKEN OF THE SEA
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA RECIPE | FISHEX SEAFOODS
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA WITH TOMATO, ROCKET, CAPERS AND LEMON CREME
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA WITH CREME FRAICHE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
SMOKED SALMON PIZZA - THE HOME COOK'S KITCHEN
You'll also love