Palacinke is the Serbian version of crepes. Fill with your favorite filling (cheese, jam, nuts, etc.) and roll up.
Provided by ADOWNING
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift together flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Mix milk, egg yolks, oil, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Whisk in flour mixture until well combined. Fold in egg whites with a spatula.
- Heat a small piece of butter in a skillet and pour a small amount of batter into the skillet. Turn skillet so batter covers the bottom of the skillet. Cook until lightly browned on one side, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip pancake over and cook on the other side for 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter, always melting a new small piece of butter in the skillet first.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.3 calories, Carbohydrate 51.7 g, Cholesterol 219.5 mg, Fat 18.7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 17.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 429.6 mg, Sugar 15.5 g
I've had this magazine recipe in my collection for years. I try others, but I keep returning to this simple baked cabbage like an old friend.
Provided by San Marcos Sunshine
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place cabbage and onions in a shallow 4 quart buttered casserole.
- Pour the milk over and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs; dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown, and cabbage is tender.
- You can probably substitute low fat or non fat evaporated milk, but don't use regular milk. Some magic will occur, and the cabbage develops a wonderful creamy consistency. (The original recipe states unsuspecting guests won't even recognize it as the "dreaded" cabbage, but I don't think I'd go that far.).
- I just say it's Comfort Food at it's finest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480.8, Fat 31.1, SaturatedFat 18.9, Cholesterol 85.7, Sodium 531.3, Carbohydrate 41.2, Fiber 6.9, Sugar 9, Protein 12.5
While travelling on a business trip in Novi Sad, Serbia many years ago I discovered this wonderful, easy to make salad. If you like a nice fresh summery tomato salad with a "kick" you'll love this one! As someone who loves spicy food, the banana pepper really makes this salad special.
Provided by Bill Baldasti
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and stir. Season to taste with salt. Sprinkle banana pepper slices on top and garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.8 g, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 3.7 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
More about "serbian coleslaw recipes"
10 SERBIAN RECIPES EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW - SERBIA.COM
COLE SLAW (BELGRADE'S) RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE - MASTERCOOK
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE WITH VINEGAR AND OIL - THE …
3.8/5 (13)Total Time 3 hrs 20 minsCategory Side Dish, SaladCalories 29 per serving
SERBIAN GRACANICA VILLAGE | CARROUSELOFNATIONS
RIDING THE WHITE HORSE: A SERBIAN FOOD ODYSSEY - BUDGETTRAVELLER
10 BEST SERBIAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
SERBIAN RECIPES AND SERBIAN FOOD : SBS FOOD
SERBIAN 'SLAW RECIPE FROM THE HANG FIRE COOKBOOK BY SAMANTHA …
SERBIAN SPINACH - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE – CHAWTIME
RECIPE OF COLESLAW RECIPE WITH VINEGAR AND OIL
SIMPLE LEBANESE SLAW | FEASTING AT HOME
TARJUMAADDA COLESLAW SERBIA IYO GACMAHA
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE NEVHINIGA NEMAFUTA - SN.HILOVED.COM
RECIPE EA SERABE EA COLESLAW E NANG LE VEINE LE OLI
CHINSINSI CHA SERBIAN COLESLAW NDI VINIGA NDI MAFUTA
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE WITH VINEGAR AND OIL | BECKY | COPY ME THAT
BARBERTON CHICKEN | TRADITIONAL FRIED CHICKEN DISH FROM
SERBIAN COLESLAW WITH VINEGAR AND OIL - EAT THIS MUCH
BARBERTON CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO - ANIA'S VIBRANT KITCHEN
I-SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE NEVINIGA NAMAFUTHA
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE WITH VINEGAR AND OIL
11 TRADITIONAL SERBIAN DISHES YOU NEED TO TRY - CULTURE TRIP
CROATIAN & SERBIAN MAIN DISH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO MAKE SERBIAN COLESLAW WITH VINEGAR AND OIL – NEUREZEPT
I-SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE NGEVINEGAR KUNYE NEOLI
CROATIAN & SERBIAN MAIN DISH RECIPES | DAIRY FREE CHOCOLATE SAUCE ...
260 YUGOSLAVIAN RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, SERBIAN RECIPES, FOOD
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE NGA MAY VINEGAR AND OIL
SRBSKý COLESLAW RECEPT S OCOTOM A OLEJOM
SALAD COLESLAW RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE SALAD COLESLAW
ST. NICHOLS SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH TO HOLD TASTE OF SERBIA FESTIVAL
HOW TO MAKE SERBIAN COLESLAW WITH VINEGAR AND OIL
SERBIAN - PINTEREST.CA
SARMA SOUR CABBAGE ROLLS 2017: A TRADITIONAL SERBIAN SPECIALTY
MAKE YOUR OWN SERBIAN CABBAGE ROLLS | CBC NEWS
SERBIAN COLESLAW RECIPE WITH VINEGAR AND OIL | COOKING SELF
SERBIAN SATARAS - BOSS KITCHEN - RECIPES, COOKING TIPS, MENUS
WHITE COLESLAW - BALKAN AND MEDITERRANEAN FOOD
SERBIAN TORTE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
ສູດ COLESLAW SERBES ດ້ວຍນ້ໍາສົ້ມແລະນ້ໍາມັນ
You'll also love