SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGGIES
- Place a rimmed sheet pan in the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
- Add the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, a generous pinch each of salt and pepper to a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add all the prepped veggies and toss to completely coat in the olive oil-spice mixture.
- Carefully remove the hot sheet pan from the oven. Transfer the vegetables to the hot pan and spread them out into an even layer. Roast, stirring the vegetables halfway, until the potatoes are fork tender and golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES
- In a large bowl mix the zucchini, eggplant, carrots, tomatoes, onions and peppers with the oil, rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, oregano, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, and preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- On a large roasting pan, roast the vegetables, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the tomatoes have split and the edges of some of the vegetables are starting to crisp. Remove from the oven and stir before returning to the oven for another 20 minutes. At this time reduce heat to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C) and continue cooking until vegetables are tender, turning every 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71.9 calories, Carbohydrate 7.3 g, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 11.1 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
SHEET PAN ROASTED MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini, red onions, and garlic on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle and toss with olive oil. Season with basil and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are lightly browned and easily pierced with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119.9 calories, Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 15.3 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
SHEET-PAN ROASTED SUMMER VEGETABLES
This side dish is summer on a sheet pan! Fresh veggies like peppers, squash and tomatoes are roasted, then topped with toasted bread crumbs mixed with lemon zest and garlic for a flavorful crunch. A basil garnish adds a burst of freshness.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray. On sheet pan, combine zucchini, summer squash, bell pepper, onion and tomatoes. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper; toss until vegetables are coated.
- Roast uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and just start to brown.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Place garlic in small bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet; heat over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; stir to coat. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Spoon into bowl with garlic. Add lemon zest and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir to mix. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture and basil over roasted vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 320 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "sheet pan roasted vegetables recipes"
SHEET-PAN ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Ratings 9Calories 112 per servingCategory Healthy Baked & Roasted Sweet Potato Recipes
- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 425 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut carrots and parsnips into 1/2-inch-thick slices on a diagonal, then cut into half moons. Cut beets and onion into 1/2-inch-thick wedges. Cut sweet potato into 3/4-inch cubes. You should have about 12 cups raw vegetables.
- Toss the vegetables with oil, vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well coated. Divide between the prepared baking sheets, spreading into a single layer.
- Roast the vegetables, rotating the pans top to bottom halfway through, until fork-tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
SHEET PAN OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES - THE CHUNKY CHEF
Ratings 43Calories 104 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, rosemary and basil, and whisk. Add chopped squash, cauliflower, brussels and potatoes, stirring to coat.
- Spread vegetable mixture in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stir gently, then bake another 15 minutes.
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Total Time 50 minsCalories 132 per serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine oil, mustard, thyme, 2 teaspoons vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Spread vegetable mixture in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES AND CHICKPEAS BOWL RECIPE
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGGIES | GARDENINTHEKITCHEN.COM
ROASTED HARVEST VEGETABLES – EASY SHEET PAN RECIPE
EASY VEGAN SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES | FOODTALK
SHEET PAN OVEN ROASTED MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLES RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST SHEET-PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES | FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
25 SHEET-PAN VEGGIE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES -A SHEET PAN RECIPE - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
ROASTED VEGGIE SHEET PAN - BETTER THAN BOUILLON
SHEET PAN OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES | LIL' LUNA
SHEET PAN ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
SHEET PAN ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES - HUMMINGBIRD THYME
SUMMER SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - OUR SALTY KITCHEN
SHEET PAN OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES - VEGAN IN THE FREEZER
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES THAT EVEN KIDS WILL LOVE
SHEET PAN OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES | COOL BEAN COOKING
BALSAMIC HERB SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES: A SHEET PAN RECIPE - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLE SHEET PAN DINNER - SOUPADDICT
LOW CARB SHEET PAN SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLES - LOW CARB APPROVED
LEMON-HERB SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - NO SUGAR NO FLOUR RECIPES
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - SPRINKLE OF GREEN
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - A WEEKEND COOK®
BEST SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - HELLOFROZENBANANAS.COM
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES - PIPER COOKS
BEAUTIFUL ROASTED VEGETABLES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SHEET PAN LEMON ROASTED VEGETABLES - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
SHEET-PAN HARISSA CHICKEN & VEGETABLES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
EASY SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGGIES RECIPE - SAVORY SPIN
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - CLEVERLY ME
[NON-RECIPE] RECIPE: ROASTED VEGETABLES
ROASTED SHEET PAN VEGETABLES | TRAEGER GRILLS
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES | RECIPE | ROASTED VEGETABLE RECIPES ...
SHEET PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES BY THEFEEDFEED | QUICK & EASY …
KASHMIRI ROASTED VEGETABLE RECIPE - THE SPICE HOUSE
You'll also love