ROASTED SHRIMP COCKTAIL WITH GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread them in one layer. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- For the dressing, place the mayonnaise, scallions, basil, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy paste, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the sour cream and process just until blended. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Serve as a dip for the shrimp with the celery sticks.
ONE-PAN SHRIMP AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: shrimp, salt, pepper, broccoli, green beans, carrot, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame seed
Provided by Alix Traeger
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat oil over a nonstick pan and add shrimp stirring until cooked.
- Pour sauce in pan and stir to coat meat.
- Once the sauce is bubbling, add the veggies to the pan and stir again to coat.
- Cook until meat is cooked through and veggies are soft.
- Serve over rice or alone.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544 calories, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 56 grams, Sugar 49 grams
MARK BITTMAN'S SHRIMP IN GREEN SAUCE
Green sauce means different things to different cooks, but I like the Iberian interpretation best. It draws its color from parsley and its impact from chilies, scallions, and, mostly, garlic. I find it difficult to use too much garlic here, and have never really reached the outer limit; my recipe calls for six cloves, but twice that amount is not unreasonable. Shrimp is the perfect candidate for this green sauce: it can withstand high heat, it gives off some juices while it cooks, and its pink hue is absolutely gorgeous when surrounded by the flecks of green. This dish won't take you much more than half an hour. And although it's a perfect week-night meal, divided into eight it makes an impressive starter for a dinner party.
Provided by Mark Bittman
Categories dinner, appetizer, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 500 degrees. Combine garlic and oil in a small food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Add scallions and parsley and pulse until mixture is minced. Toss with shrimp, salt, pepper and chilies.
- Put shrimp in a large roasting pan. Add liquid and place pan in oven. Roast, stirring once, until mixture is bubbly and hot, and shrimp all pink, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 359, UnsaturatedFat 16 grams, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 32 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 1298 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
SHRIMP IN GREEN TEA
- Peel and devein the shrimp, then rinse and dry them well. Beat the egg white with the rice wine or sherry, salt and water-chestnut powder to make a marinade. Coat the shrimp with the mixture and let marinate for an hour.
- Brew the tea by steeping the leaves in the boiling water in a covered pot. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add the oil and when it is very hot, add the shrimp. Stir-fry very quickly, 15 to 30 seconds. Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Wipe the wok clean with paper towels. Reheat the wok, pour in three-quarters of the tea, plus two teaspoons of the leaves. Add the shrimp, heat for a minute only and pour contents into serving dish.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 199, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 24 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 976 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
GREEN TEA SHRIMP
- Bring the water to a boil and pour over the tea leaves.
- Let the tea steep for 10 minutes and strain.
- Reserve the tea leaves.
- Rinse the shrimp under warm running water; Pat dry with paper towels.
- Add the salt and cornstarch to shrimp and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, reserved brewed tea, chicken broth, sesame oil, sugar and blacwhite pepper; Set aside.
- Heat a wok over medium-high to high heat and add the oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the ginger.
- Stir-fry until aromatic (about 30 seconds).
- Add the shrimp, stir-fry for a few seconds, then add the tea leaves.
- Stir-fry the shrimp with the tea leaves until the shrimp turn pink.
- Add the orange bell pepper. Stir-fry for a minute, then add the red bell pepper.
- Mix the peppers in with the tea leaves.
- Push everything up to the sides.
- Add the sauce in the middle of the wok.
- Bring to a boil, then mix with the other ingredients.
- Adjust the seasoning, adding extra salt or soy sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.8, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 129.4, Sodium 944.8, Carbohydrate 5.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 2.5, Protein 18.7
SHRIMP WITH GREEN SAUCE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it softens slightly, about 1 minute. Add the brandy and swirl the pan until the alcohol evaporates. Add the wine and 1/4 cup water and cook to reduce slightly, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Transfer the mixture to a blender with 2 tablespoons olive oil and puree until smooth. Cover and set aside.
- When ready to serve, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the shrimp; cook until just pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the green sauce, season with salt and pepper, and warm through. Drizzle with olive oil or water to loosen the sauce. Serve with bread.
SHRIMP WITH GREEN GARLIC SAUCE
A beautiful and luscious dish. Bright pink shrimp with a pale green sauce. Make sure you have plenty of bread to soak up any remaining sauce. Nothing this good should be so easy!
Provided by Lorac
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients except shrimp, cheese and bread.
- Melt butter mixture in a skillet, add shrimp and saute until shrimp are pink outside and opaque in the center.
- Top with cheese and serve atop French bread slices.
More about "shrimp in green tea recipes"
SHRIMP IN GREEN TEA SAUCE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Cuisine Asian, ChineseCategory Lunch, Dinner, AppetizerServings 4Total Time 30 mins
LEMON-GINGER GREEN TEA SHRIMP - DELICIOUS LIVING
GUNPOWDER GREEN TEA SHRIMP RECIPE - DIVINITEA …
10 BEST FRESH GREEN SALAD WITH SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
DRAGON WELL TEA SHRIMP - RASA MALAYSIA
DIY MATCHA GREEN TEA SUGAR SCRUB CUBES - SHRIMP SALAD CIRCUS
TERIYAKI SHRIMP WITH GREEN BEANS - SLENDER KITCHEN
SHRIMP IN GREEN TEA - DINING AND COOKING
TOKYO GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GREEN TEA NOODLES | CHASING FOXES
GREEN TEA SHRIMP - TEA THOUGHTS
SHRIMP IN GREEN TEA-CURRY SAUCE - PREVENTION
GREEN TEA SHRIMP WITH LEMON GINGER SAUCE - HEALTH BY JAN
GREEN TEA INFUSED SHRIMP STIR FRY | COOKING | DINNER - TASTE LIFE
HONEY-GARLIC GREEN TEA SHRIMP - THE WASHINGTON POST
GREEN CURRY SHRIMP (AUTHENTIC SHRIMP CURRY) - RASA MALAYSIA
BAKED SHRIMP WITH TEA RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
HONEY-GARLIC GREEN TEA SHRIMP RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
GREEK SHRIMP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GREEN TEA RECIPE-FRIED SHRIMP WITH LONGJING-TENFU'S TEA – …
GREEN TEA POACHED SHRIMP STIR FRY DRIZZLED WITH GREEN TEA …
GREEN TEA SHRIMP JADE SHRIMP SPINACH SAUCE RECIPE - SIMPLE …
SHRIMP IN GREEN SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SHRIMP TEA SANDWICHES (CANAPéS) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
JASMINE GREEN TEA SHRIMP RECIPE BY AMIE VALPONE - THE DAILY MEAL
10 GREEN TEA RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME - INSANELY GOOD
LOW CAL GREEN TEA POACHED SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SWEET CHILI SHRIMP MATCHA GREEN TEA NOODLES
SHRIMP MARINATED IN GREEN TEA - EXCELLENTPASTIMES.COM
RECIPETHING - SHRIMP WITH GREEN TEA LEAVES
10 BEST SHRIMP WITH GREEN PEAS RECIPES | YUMMLY
GREEN TEA SHRIMP - PLAIN.RECIPES
LONGJING SHRIMP (DRAGON WELL) | TEA RECIPES
SHRIMP WITH GREEN SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
COOKING SHRIMP WITH GREEN TEA - YOUTUBE
SHRIMP AND GREEN PEAS STIR FRY - POSH JOURNAL
15+ HEALTHY SHRIMP PASTA DINNER RECIPES IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS
THE NIBBLE: GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE
GREEN TEA AND SHRIMP RECIPES (1) - SUPERCOOK
You'll also love