GARLIC LEMON SHRIMP RECIPE BY TASTY
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Spread the shrimp around in the pan in a single layer, sprinkling the salt and pepper on top, then cook until the butter is starting to turn a dark brown. Flip the shrimp, add the garlic and chili flakes, and cook for about 15-30 seconds.
- Add the parsley and lemon juice, reducing the lemon juice down to a sauce, then remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 403 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 46 grams, Sugar 0 grams
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP
- Melt 2 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Fry shrimp and add salt and pepper, to your taste. Cook 2 minutes on one side, while stirring occasionally. Flip and cook 2 minutes on the other side until JUST beginning to turn pink.
- Add in the remaining butter, lemon juice and water. Cook, while stirring, until the butter melts and the shrimp have cooked through (do not over cook them). Take off heat. Taste test, and add more lemon juice, salt or pepper, if needed to suit your tastes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve over rice or pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 40 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 540 mg, Sodium 1544 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND LEMON
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook, tossing occasionally, until pink and opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss with lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292 g, Fat 14 g, Protein 35 g
LEMON-GARLIC SHRIMP AND GRITS
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, covered. Uncover and slowly whisk in the grits, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan and 1 tablespoon butter. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic and cayenne, if using, and cook, tossing, until the shrimp are pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and add 2 tablespoons water, the lemon juice and parsley; stir to coat the shrimp with the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the grits among shallow bowls and top with the shrimp and sauce. Serve with lemon wedges.
GARLIC LEMON SHRIMP FOR 2
You'll be amazed that you can make this simple, elegant pasta in mere minutes. Serve with crusty bread to soak up all of the garlic lemon sauce. -Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta or rice.
Nutrition Facts :
SAUTEED SHRIMP WITH LEMON AND GARLIC
My favorite way to saute fresh shrimp. This is so quick and simple. Serve over rice or angel hair pasta (I usually saute a little more garlic in olive oil and toss it with the pasta before topping with the shrimp). Yum!
Provided by CarolAnn
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Peel, devein and rinse shrimp.
- Set aside.
- Grate the zest of both lemons, then juice both lemons.
- Keep zest and juice separate.
- In a large bowl, place shrimp then add lemon zest, garlic and half of the olive oil.
- Toss well to coat evenly and season with the salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Saute shrimp in single layer for about 1 minute on each side until cooked through.
- (You may have to work in batches).
- After all shrimp is cooked and removed from pan, deglaze pan with 3 T of lemon juice, stirring up any browned bits.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and serve.
LEMONY GARLIC SHRIMP WITH PASTA
This is a very elegant dish good for a nice simple meal. Tasty and pretty enough for company, but my husband and I enjoy it as a nice weekend meal. The brining of the shrimp takes the longest, but is very easy and improves the taste and texture of the shrimp.
Provided by Dan'ish
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Dissolve the kosher salt in 1 gallon of water in a large pot. Add the shrimp, and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours. Drain and pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the angel hair pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the shrimp, white wine, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir until the shrimp is no longer translucent in the center, about 6 minutes. Stir in the black pepper, parsley, and lemon zest before tossing with the angel hair pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.2 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Cholesterol 250.8 mg, Fat 20.1 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 33.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 11829.4 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
GARLIC LEMON SHRIMP
You'll be amazed that you can make this simple, elegant pasta in mere minutes. Serve with crusty bread to soak up all of the garlic lemon sauce. -Athena Russell, Greenville, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute shrimp 3 minutes. Add garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 284mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Lemon-garlic shrimp is a delicious appetizer that's perfect to throw together before a last-minute party. Or, serve this fresh, citrusy seafood over rice or pasta and make it a main dish on a busy weeknight when you're short on time.
Provided by stephenhbossin
Categories Shrimp Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat until warm, 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp, garlic, and pepper flakes all at once and stir together. Add seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper and mix until combined.
- Cook and stir until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in parsley, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 76.4 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Cholesterol 127.7 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 14.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 460.3 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
SEARED SHRIMP WITH LEMON AND GARLIC
- Finely grate zest of 3 lemons. Juice all 4 lemons; strain juice, and set aside. Place shrimp in a large bowl; add lemon zest, garlic, and 1/4 cup olive oil; toss well to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and heat until oil is hot but not smoking. Working in batches, arrange a single layer of shrimp in pan, being careful not to overcrowd pan. Cook until underside is golden brown, 45 to 60 seconds. Turn over, and continue cooking until other side is golden brown and shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large serving platter. Deglaze pan with 1 1/2 tablespoons reserved lemon juice, stirring up any browned bits with a wooden spoon, and pour pan sauce over shrimp. Cover loosely with foil while repeating process with remaining batches, adding 1 tablespoon oil each time.
ITALIAN-STYLE SHRIMP WITH LEMON AND GARLIC
source: Cooking Light, June 1996 -- This is a very light spring/summer dinner. Excellent served with a salad, some sourdough roasted garlic bread, and a nice glass of wine.
Provided by Paula
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine olive oil, Italian seasoning, paprika, lemon rind, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Thread the shrimp onto 4 skewers.
- The original recipe calls for broiling these on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray (2 minutes on each side), however, I prefer to grill them over medium heat until they turn pink (2 to 4 minutes per side).
- Remove the shrimp from the skewers and arrange over the hot pasta.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley.
More about "shrimp with garlic and lemon recipes"
BEST LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE GARLIC …
4.4/5 (26)Category Dinner
BEST GARLIC LEMON SHRIMP RECIPE • UNICORNS IN THE …
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP – GRILLED, BAKED, OR PAN FRIED!
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE WITH PEAS AND ARTICHOKES
SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND LEMON » ALLFOOD.RECIPES
BAKED SHRIMP (WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE) - COOKING …
HONEY LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP - JOYOUS APRON
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP FETTUCCINE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
GULF SHRIMP WITH LEMON AND GARLIC RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE: AN EASY-TO-THROW-TOGETHER MEAL
CREAMY LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP - OH SWEET BASIL
ROASTED SHRIMP WITH LEMON & GARLIC - G-FREE FOODIE
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP – WELLPLATED.COM
SIMPLE LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP WITH RICE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GARLIC SHRIMP WITH LEMON AND PARSLEY RECIPE - SPAIN ON A FORK
EASY GARLIC AND LEMON ZEST SHRIMP RECIPE | A GOOD CARROT
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP (THE BEST SHRIMP RECIPE!) - RASA MALAYSIA
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - DIETHOOD
GARLIC-LEMON SHRIMP LINGUINE | FLIPBOARD
EASY LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP. YOU'RE WELCOME. - BUY THIS COOK THAT
QUICK AND EASY 10 MINUTE LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP - THE BEST RECIPE
5 MINUTE LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP - 40 APRONS
EASY LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP SKILLET | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
15-MINUTE LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP - GREEN HEALTHY COOKING
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP (20 MINUTE MEAL!) - PINCH AND SWIRL
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP (SUPER QUICK & EASY!) - COOKING CLASSY
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE – HOW TO COOK SHRIMP - EATWELL101
15+ GARLIC SHRIMP DINNER RECIPES TO MAKE FOREVER | EATINGWELL
GARLIC SHRIMP - FARMACY COUNTER
EASY LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - FAMILY DINNERS
CREOLE SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND LEMON RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP (SUPER FAST!) | WHOLESOME YUM
EASY ROASTED LEMON-GARLIC SHRIMP - SKINNYTASTE
LEMON-GARLIC MARINATED SHRIMP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SHEET PAN LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP - THE LEMON BOWL®
SAUTéED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC, LEMON, AND HERBS - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
You'll also love