SIMPLE CAULIFLOWER KETO CASSEROLE
Cauliflower in a creamy cheese sauce is a perfect keto recipe and delicious to boot! Make sure you season well with salt and pepper (nutmeg tastes great as well) otherwise it will taste too bland.
Provided by Natalie Titanov
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook cauliflower until tender but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 468.9 calories, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 140.8 mg, Fat 40.9 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 18.1 g, SaturatedFat 25.6 g, Sodium 494.1 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
More about "simple cauliflower keto casserole recipes"
EASY KETO CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE - OH SO FOODIE
Servings 8Total Time 50 minsCategory Keto RecipesCalories 303 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl add in the cauliflower florets and season with chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and oregano. Mix well and pour melted butter. Mix again and pour the mixture into a casserole pan.
- In the same mixing bowl add in the heavy cream and sour cream or Greek Yogurt. Mix with wire whisk and add in grated cheese, bacon and parsley. Mix and pour the mixture into the cauliflower florets in the pan. Top with dried oregano.
- Preheat your pan to 350 F degrees or 180 C degrees and bake for about 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and set.
KETO CHEESE AND BACON CASSEROLE RECIPE - EASY ONE PAN MEAL
4.9/5 (28)Total Time 45 minsCategory Breakfast, DinnerCalories 205 per serving
EASY CHEESY LOADED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE
5/5 (182)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 231 per serving
- Transfer the cauliflower to a small 1.5 quart (1.4 L) casserole dish in a single layer. (Line the pan unless it's glass or stoneware. If there's too much cauliflower to fit in a single layer, roast on a larger baking sheet instead.) Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl, whisk together the sour cream and heavy cream, until smooth. Stir in the minced garlic, half of the cheddar cheese, half of the bacon bits, and half of the green onions. If desired, season sauce with sea salt and black pepper. (Don't oversalt - it will get more salty as the cheese melts later.)
KETO CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE- EASY INSTANT POT RECIPE TOO!
Category Side DishCalories 281 per serving
- In a sauce pot over low heat, add heavy whipping cream. Whisk in garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream cheese and stir until smooth, and then add cheddar cheese. stir until cheese is melted completely.
KETO CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE READY IN 30 MINUTES ...
4.8/5 (328)Calories 327 per servingCategory Dinner
- Place the cauliflower florets into a steamer basket and place the basket into a large pot with 2-inch water at the bottom. Steam the cauliflower for 8 minutes until fork tender.
LOADED KETO CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - KETOCONNECT
4.8/5 (73)Category Side DishAuthor Megha BarotCalories 297 per serving
- Place cauliflower florets and 3 tablespoons of water in a large microwave safe bowl. Cover with damp paper towels and microwave 7-8 minutes, steaming until tender. (Steps shown in video above)
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, combine half of each cheese, half of the bacon, half of the green onions sour cream, cream cheese, mustard, herbs and spices, mixing well. Add the steamed cauliflower florets and the water from the bowl, tossing gently until coated.
CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE | THE BEST EASY LOW CARB …
Ratings 9Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- Spread cauliflower and chopped celery in a single layer onto a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Beat until smooth. Season with salt, pepper and add garlic powder and onion powder. Fold in half of the Monterey Jack cheese and half of the bacon bits, if using.
CHEESY CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - KETO / LOW CARB - RECIPEMAGIK
Category DinnerCalories 230 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
- Begin by chopping the Cauliflower head into small florets. Bring a pot of water to boil and add the Chopped Cauliflower florets to it. Boil for 4-5 minutes over medium-low heat or until the Cauliflower tenderizes. Drain the water and rinse the Cauliflower using cold tap water. Keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 370F or 190C.Add the Cauliflower in a greased Casserole baking dish or 9x13 inch baking dish. Add melted butter over the Cauliflower. Toss to combine.Add grated Parmesan Cheese and shredded Cheddar Cheese.Top with freshly cracked black pepper.
KETO TWICE BAKED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - KETOKARMA
4/5 (105)Calories 230 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Allow to cool and then chop.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, boil the cauliflower until soft (Or use your instant pot to steam the cauliflower, instructions in the post above). 15-18 minutes for a chunkier texture or 20-22 minutes for a super smooth texture.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic powder, and two-thirds of the bacon.
KETO BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE- PRACTICALLY NO ...
4.5/5 (163)Total Time 45 minsServings 6Calories 306 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, heavy whipping cream, cheeses and seasonings, stir to combine.
LOADED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE - PERFECT KETO
5/5 (239)Total Time 1 hrServings 4Calories 498 per serving
- In a medium pot, melt together butter, heavy cream, cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper until well-combined.
KETO LOADED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - GREEN AND KETO
4.4/5 (118)Total Time 50 minsCategory RecipesCalories 320 per serving
- In a steamer insert over boiling water, steam the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes, until crisp-tender. (You can also blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.) Remove from heat, and drain if necessary to remove excess water.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream and cream cheese, until smooth. Stir in the shredded cheese, chopped bacon, green onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add the cauliflower florets to the bowl and mix with the sauce.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture into the casserole dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese melts and the sauce is bubbly.
KETO CREAMY CAULIFLOWER CHICKEN CASSEROLE - EASY KETO ...
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory DinnerTotal Time 25 mins
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add 4 ounces of softened cream cheese and ⅓ cup of heavy whipping cream. Stir until the cream cheese is mostly melted.
- Add in ½ cup of Mozzarella cheese and ½ c. of the cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheese is smooth and melted, and the mixture begins to thicken.
CREAMY CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE (KETO) - THE ROASTED ROOT
4.4/5 (27)Total Time 1 hrCategory Side DishCalories 185 per serving
- Wash the cauliflower well and pat dry. Remove the green stems, chop cauliflower into florets and add to the prepared casserole dish. Roast cauliflower in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, until it begins turning golden-brown.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, prepare the sauce. Add 2 tbsp avocado oil to a large skillet and add the chopped onion. Sauté onion, stirring occasionally until it begins to brown, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and coconut milk and bring to a full boil. Cook at a full boil, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes, until thick and the sauce pulls away from the pan when stirred.
RECIPE: KETO CAULIFLOWER HERB CASSEROLE – KETO-MOJO
Cuisine Jewish, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, VegetarianCategory Side Dish, Kid-FriendlyServings 9
11 KETO CASSEROLE RECIPES TO MAKE DINNER A BREEZE
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
21 KETO CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - MY KETO KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
LOADED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - SIMPLE YUMMY KETO
Cuisine Side DishTotal Time 35 minsCategory Keto, Low CarbCalories 467 per serving
SIMPLE CAULIFLOWER KETO CASSEROLE - RECOMMENDED TIPS
EASY FROZEN CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPES (KETO & LOW CARB)
15 BEST LOW CARB KETO CASSEROLE RECIPES FOR EASY …
- Keto Low Carb Pizza Casserole. This easy keto pizza casserole is a favorite because it’s SO easy and packed with the pizza flavor we all love! No crust necessary in this keto friendly casserole dish, it utilizes cauliflower for a starchy feel, without the carbs.
- Keto Cheeseburger Casserole. Calling all cheeseburger fans! (Which is all of us, right?) This keto ground beef casserole will fill your burger craving with layers of cheesy cauliflower, flavorful ground beef, and ketchup and mustard to top it all off.
- Keto Breakfast Casserole With Sausage, Egg & Cheese. This healthy casserole is packed with protein – and it will keep you full all morning long! It’s great to meal prep for busy weekday morning or serve for a slow weekend brunch.
- Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole. This keto cauliflower casserole tastes like a loaded baked potato! Without the carbs, of course. Sour cream, bacon, green onions…it’s totally irresistible and you can feel just fine about that. 😉
- Cheesy Zucchini Au Gratin. When you’ve got loads of zucchini, this is the best keto casserole dish to make! It’s healthy, low carb, made with simple ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to prep.
- Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole. The best part about this keto friendly casserole? No cooking, trimming, or rolling the cabbage leaves into cabbage rolls! When I say lazy I mean lazy!
- Crock Pot Taco Casserole. Just 4 grams of net carbs in this keto friendly casserole recipe! Major taco flavors, minimal work, maximum flavor. It’s a WIN-WIN.
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Casserole. Looking for a way to get your kids to eat their veggies? This low carb casserole recipe should do the trick. It takes just 5 minutes to prep, and 6 ingredients – don’t be surprised if this one becomes a staple.
- Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. It’s hard to express how good this keto chicken casserole is! If you’re not familiar with chicken cordon bleu, it is made of chicken stuffed with ham, swiss cheese.
- Keto Eggplant Lasagna. We’re skipping the noodles in this cozy lasagna. Roasted eggplant is layered with meat sauce, and cheese. It’s gooey, flavorful, and surprisingly a lot like the real thing!
LOADED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE — SIMPLE. FUN. KETO!
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
KETO CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CASSEROLE - RULED ME - RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
KETO MASHED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
LOADED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE | KETO RECIPE - SHED AND SHAPE
CREAMY CAULIFLOWER CHICKEN CASSEROLE - EASY KETO CASSEROLE
EASY KETO BANG BANG CAULIFLOWER | RECIPELION.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to cook cauliflower casserole on keto?Top with ½ cup of bacon crumbles and the other ½ cup of cheddar cheese. Bake the casserole in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Looking for a recipes?
Can you make Cauliflower Pizza on a keto diet?This keto cauliflower pizza casserole combines the flavors of pepperoni pizza with the creamy comfort of a casserole. This recipe brings casseroles to a whole new level! Instead of using carb-loaded pasta as a base, we use steamed cauliflower.
What's the best way to make a cauliflower casserole?Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook cauliflower until tender but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain. Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture.
Can you make cauliflower Mac and cheese on keto?This low carb cauliflower mac and cheese is the PERFECT keto cauliflower recipe for weeknight dinners! With this healthy cauliflower mac and cheese, dinners will be even more delicious! Scroll down below for the full recipe to make your own low carb cauliflower mac and cheese!