Versatile and delicious, this lemon vinaigrette is a favorite among homemade salad dressings. The fresh lemon flavor brightens up simple green salads as a dressing but it's also a lively addition to fresh steamed vegetables, like broccoli, green beans or cauliflower. -Sarah Farmer, Taste of Home Culinary Director
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1/2 cup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients. Slowly add olive oil while whisking constantly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183 calories, Fat 20g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 208mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
THE BEST LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Slowly stream olive oil into the vinegar mixture while whisking briskly. Beat lemon juice into the mixture.
- Pour dressing into a sealable jar or bottle, seal, and shake until emulsified.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 214.2 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
SIMPLE LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, and fine sea salt, whisking until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Add 3 tablespoons of the oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the dressing is well blended. Season with fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. If desired, whisk in the remaining oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly. DO AHEAD: The vinaigrette can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, in an airtight container, up to 3 days.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
This easy lemon vinaigrette, from "Martha Stewart's Cooking School," works as a dressing for most salads.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking
Yield Makes 1/2 cup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine mustard, lemon zest, and juice in a jar; season with salt and pepper. Add some of the oil, then cover and shake to combine. Continue adding more oil and shaking until all the oil is incorporated and mixture is thickened and uniform in color. Serve immediately.
QUICK LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- In a medium bowl or jar, combine lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, coarse salt, and ground pepper. Whisk, or cover and shake, until salt and sugar have dissolved. Add oil; whisk or shake until thoroughly combined.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82 g, Fat 9 g
The simplest of vinaigrettes, this recipe requires simply four ingredients, two of which are salt and pepper. It's a perfect dressing to throw on a simple side of greens when time is tight and appetites are robust. Make it soon.
Provided by Pierre Franey
Categories condiments, sauces and gravies, appetizer
Yield 4 small salads' worth of dressing
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a small mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk until the salt dissolves.
- Whisk in the olive oil gradually. Check seasonings.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 90, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams, Carbohydrate 0 grams, Fat 10 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 32 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE
A simple, basic recipe for a versatile lemon dressing made with lemon curd that works well on almost any salad. Keeps nicely in the fridge.
Provided by Elizabeth Barajas
Categories Vinaigrette Dressing
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Blend lemon curd, cider vinegar, coconut oil, and garlic in a blender until well mixed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109.3 calories, Carbohydrate 8.2 g, Cholesterol 8.1 mg, Fat 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 8.6 mg
BASIC LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or shake in a resealable jar to emulsify; season with salt and pepper.
More about "simple lemon vinaigrette recipes"
LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE (EASY) | KITCHN
SIMPLE LEMON VINAIGRETTE | HEALTHY SALAD DRESSINGS - BOTANICAL …
LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
SIMPLE LEMON VINAIGRETTE | FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
ROAST LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE (+ 5 EASY VARIATIONS!) - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
SIMPLE LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - COOKING UP MEMORIES
LEMON VINAIGRETTE DRESSING - CLEAN GREEN SIMPLE
LEMON VINAIGRETTE (BETTER THAN STORE-BOUGHT) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE (4 INGREDIENTS!) – A COUPLE COOKS
THE BEST LEMON VINAIGRETTE - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
SIMPLE LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | WHOLEFULLY
LEMON GARLIC VINAIGRETTE - ITALIAN KITCHEN CONFESSIONS
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
LEMON CAESAR VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
LEMON VINAIGRETTE DRESSING | EASY SAUCE RECIPES
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE LEMON VINAIGRETTE
PERFECT LEMON VINAIGRETTE DRESSING · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
REFRESHING LEMON VINAIGRETTE | EASY SAUCE RECIPES
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE RECIPE - PAARUL'Z KITCHEN
LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
CLASSIC LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
LEMON VINAIGRETTE - CULINARY HILL
HOW TO MAKE LEMON VINAIGRETTE | MINIMALIST BAKER
LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EASY SALAD DRESSING - RACHEL STEENLAND
BASIC LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
EASY CLASSIC LEMON VINAIGRETTE - JAR OF LEMONS
EASY LEMON FETA VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SIMPLE LEMON VINAIGRETTE | BE HEALTHY ENOUGH
LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
LEMON VINAIGRETTE - THE SEASONED MOM
LEMON VINAIGRETTE (QUICK & EASY!) - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
LEMON VINAIGRETTE (EASY SALAD DRESSING) - ELAVEGAN | RECIPES
FRESH LEMON VINAIGRETTE - SIMPLE GREEN SMOOTHIES
PIN BY THERESA GORIS ON DIPS AND DRESSING IN 2022 | VINAIGRETTE …
SUPER EASY LEMON VINAIGRETTE - SERVED FROM SCRATCH
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make homemade lemon vinaigrette?There’s just 5 main ingredients in this easy, homemade lemon vinaigrette, including: Lemons: Definitely use freshly squeezed lemon juice, and not lemon juice from a jar. Olive Oil: Grab a good quality extra virgin olive oil. Dijon Mustard: This helps to emulsify the dressing and adds a hint of spice.
How to make lemon dressing?Whisk red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Slowly stream olive oil into the vinegar mixture while whisking briskly. Beat lemon juice into the mixture. Pour dressing into a sealable jar or bottle, seal, and shake until emulsified. See how to make tart and tasty lemon bars.
What is the best vinaigrette ingredient?Fresh lemon juice is key in our dijon vinaigrette. You’ll need one large lemon, or two smaller lemons. Dijon. When using minimal ingredients, it’s important to use items that pack in a ton of flavor, and dijon mustard does just that. It’s a bit sharper than traditional yellow mustard and has a nice slightly spicy tangy bite to it I adore. Garlic.
How do you Make Lemonade with Dijon mustard?Squeeze the juice from 1 large or 2 medium lemons until you have 1/4 cup. Place the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup, 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl or small jar. Whisk or seal the jar and shake to combine.