MASCARPONE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- Place powdered sugar and butter in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Start mixing on the lowest speed. Increase speed to medium and beat until fluffy, scraping down the sides occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add mascarpone cheese and vanilla paste; mix on medium-low until creamy. Do not overmix frosting at this point, or the butter and mascarpone could separate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.2 calories, Carbohydrate 22.5 g, Cholesterol 49.9 mg, Fat 18.7 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 11.3 g, Sodium 8.4 mg, Sugar 21.9 g
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks form (be careful not to overbeat, or cream will be grainy). In another bowl, whisk together mascarpone and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gently fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture until completely incorporated. Use immediately.
SIMPLE MASCARPONE FROSTING
Mascarpone, a triple-cream cheese available at most grocery stores, adds a rich, silky component to a layered cake. Use this recipe to make our Sugar-and-Spice Layer Cake.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes enough for one 8-inch four-layer cake
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Whisk heavy cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Whisk together mascarpone and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture. Use immediately.
- Combine cream, mascarpone cheese, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar gradually and keep mixing until frosting is smooth and stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 29.1 mg, Fat 8.8 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 9.4 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
More about "simple mascarpone frosting recipes"
10 BEST MASCARPONE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
SIMPLY THE BEST BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - BAKER BETTIE
4.5/5 (517)Category All Recipes
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fit with a paddle attachment, beat the butter, mascarpone cheese, salt, and heavy cream together on medium speed for 5 minutes. Scrape down the bowl at the halfway mark. It is extremely important that your ingredients are at room temperature before staring this process or your butter will break.
- With the mixer running on medium speed, add your powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time until you have incorporated 2 cups of it. Stop the mixer, scrape down the bowl, and taste your buttercream. Continue adding sugar slowly until it is at the sweetness you prefer. More sugar will create a more stiff buttercream, but it will still hold its shape well with only 2 cups of sugar.
- Use immediately, or you can also put it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. If you refrigerate your buttercream, let it come to room temperature and whip it again at medium speed for 1-2 minutes until fluffy!
STURDY MASCARPONE FROSTING THAT HOLDS SHAPE - CARVE …
Ratings 42Calories 137 per servingCategory Frosting
SUPER EASY MASCARPONE FROSTING - FROSTING AND FETTUCCINE
Reviews 2Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 99 per serving
- In a medium sized bowl combine the 8 oz of mascarpone and the 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix with a spatula until combined and smooth.
- Add in the 3/4 confectioners sugar and mix again until combined. Alternatively you can use a hand or stand mixer and beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
- In another medium sized bowl, add the 1 cup heavy whipping cream and using a hand or stand mixer with the whip attachment, whip until stiff peaks form. About 2 minutes. Make sure not to over whip as the cream will curdle.
- Take the whipped cream and fold it in turns into the mascarpone with a big spatula. Fold and mix until the whipped cream is no longer visible. Store in a bowl in the fridge or use for cake decorating!
RHUBARB CARROT CAKE WITH VANILLA MASCARPONE FROSTING ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertsCalories 404 per serving
- Butter a 9-inch round springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, white sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Beat at medium speed until light and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl once or twice during the mixing.
- Crack in the egg and add the vanilla. Beat again until very well combined. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into a separate bowl. Whisk in the salt and nutmeg. Measure out 2 tablespoons of this flour mixture and toss with the rhubarb and carrots in another bowl.
THE BEST MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPE | SELF PROCLAIMED …
4.9/5 (69)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 195 per serving
- Place the mascarpone in the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment and start beating on medium speed. While beating, add the almond extract and vanilla followed by the confectioners sugar. Scrape sides and continue beating until light and fluffy. DO NOT OVERMIX as it will cause the frosting to curdle.
- With the mixer running on high speed, slowly add the whipping cream until the frosting becomes light and fluffy, about 1-3 minutes. DO NOT OVERMIX as it will cause the frosting to curdle.
- Spread onto cake or cupcakes. This frosting also holds its shape incredibly well, so it's easy to pipe on using a decorating set. Makes enough to frost 24 cupcakes or two 9-inch rounds.
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE FROSTING - PRETTY. SIMPLE ...
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- This frosting needs to be used immediately to frost cake so make sure your cake is ready to be frosted.
- Using a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk mascarpone cheese, cocoa powder and powdered sugar on medium speed until combined. Stop occasionally and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Because the cheese is cold it’s ok if it takes 1-2 minutes or more until it’s combined (If it doesn't come together easily, you can use the paddle attachment, and switch to the whisk attachment before adding the heavy cream). Add heavy cream and gradually increase speed to high. Whisk until desired consistency is reached; for a frosting that holds its shape well whisk until stiff peaks - keep whisking until the peaks stand straight up and appear firm when beaters are lifted up. Be careful at that point not to overwhip, which will cause the cream to have a grainy texture or eventually turn into butter. Use immediately.
LEMON CUPCAKES WITH LEMON MASCARPONE FROSTING | URBAN BAKES
5/5 (12)Servings 18Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs
- In a separate large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix buttermilk, oil, lemon juice, eggs and zest until liquid becomes a homogenous blend, about 1 minute.
- Slowly pour liquid mixture in with the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Avoid overmixing. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into each cupcake liner; about 3/4 full.
CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO CAKE WITH MOCHA MASCARPONE FROSTING
4.3/5 (22)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 325° and generously butter (2) 9 inch round cake pans and then lightly dust with flour. Cut parchment paper to fit and place in bottom of pan. Set aside.
25 MASCARPONE DESSERTS YOU'LL ADORE - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
5/5 (2)Published 2021-02-26Category Desserts, Recipe Roundup
- Whipped Mascarpone with Honey. The beauty of mascarpone is that you can eat it right from the tub. Unlike cream cheese, it has a smooth and yogurt-like texture that’s naturally sweet.
- Fresh Berries with Honey Lemon Mascarpone Cream. You’ve likely had a similar parfait made with whipped cream or Greek yogurt. Both are light and delicious, but using mascarpone gives it a velvety push you will love.
- Lemon Mascarpone Layer Cake. As a baker and all-around cake lover, I love finding new ways to make and decorate cakes. The truth is, not everyone likes overly sweetened frosting.
- Lemon Mascarpone Blondies. I can’t decide what I enjoy more here, the flavor or the texture! For me, a blondie should be thick and chewy and melt-in-your-mouth sweet.
- Grilled Figs with Honeyed Mascarpone. Figs can be finicky little fruit. Some can be plump, juicy, and bursting with flavor, and other times, you’re left wanting more.
- No-Bake Cheesecake with Strawberries. Ok, so I have to admit that I’m a bit of a cheesecake fanatic and think baked cheesecakes are quite possibly, the best food on earth.
- Mascarpone Cherry Tart. This simple tart is rich, creamy, and so easy to modify. Not a fan of cherries? Try using mixed berries instead! I’m a massive fan of the pretzel crust here (and always, to be honest!)
- Trifle Desserts with Mascarpone and Cherries. Using whipped cream is such an easy way to add a layer of light sweetness to a trifle. But I do miss that deeper texture you get from something like yogurt.
- Mascarpone Mixed Berry Cake. You can make this cake in a baking pan, but I really love the rustic look that results from baking in a skillet. The mascarpone here will act like sour cream, adding much-needed moisture and a creamy flavor to pair with the tart berries.
- Strawberry Mascarpone Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast Toast. Toast is such an underrated snack. What’s better than warm and crunchy bread, am I right? But we usually layer it with avocado or salty ham.
MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 3Total Time 10 minsCategory Food, Desserts
MASCARPONE CHOCOLATE FROSTING RECIPE - EASY 4 INGREDIENT ...
5/5 (2)Calories 123 per servingCategory Easy Chocolate Desserts
MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsServings 8
MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsServings 3
BERRY CHANTILLY CAKE WITH MASCARPONE FROSTING – PURECANE
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 35 mins
CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE CAKE RECIPE : WATCH COOKING ...
CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE CAKE RECIPE : GET RECIPE DIRECTIONS ...
4-INGREDIENT KETO CRANBERRY AND MASCARPONE MOUSSE | LOW ...
SIMPLE MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPES
MASCARPONE FROSTING GIADA RECIPE
7 MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPE IDEAS IN 2021 | MASCARPONE ...
MASCARPONE LEMON CAKE RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
10 BEST MASCARPONE FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make mascarpone frosting for a cake?This lovely mascarpone icing is incredibly versatile and can be used to decorate a variety of different cakes. Combine cream, mascarpone cheese, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar gradually and keep mixing until frosting is smooth and stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
What is mascarpone frosting good for?Mascarpone is amazing in savory recipes, like pastas or salads, and sweet recipes, like cakes and traditionally, tiramisu. This mascarpone frosting recipe is creamy and smooth, and like a cream cheese frosting, it will pair well with almost any cake or cupcake recipe.
What is mascarpone icing made of?We're lifelong fans of buttercream and cream cheese frosting, but this mascarpone icing recipe has earned its spot as another confectionary favorite.Mascarpone is an Italian cream cheese made with whole cream and an acidic element like citric acid or lemon juice.
How do you make MyMy mascarpone buttercream?My Mascarpone Buttercream recipe is ultra creamy and smooth, not too sweet and showcases that beautiful, rich mascarpone flavor front & center! In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter & mascarpone cheese. Add the powdered sugar and on the lowest setting, begin to combine the sugar.