SIMPLE PONZU SAUCE
Serve this easy Japanese sauce with summer rolls, sushi, or dumplings.
Provided by Andrew Knowlton
Categories Bon Appétit Sauce Lime Juice Wine Soy Sauce Vinegar Dip Condiment
Yield Makes about 1/4 cup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir sugar and 1 Tbsp. warm water in a small bowl to dissolve sugar. Stir in lime juice, mirin, soy sauce, and vinegar.
HOMEMADE PONZU SAUCE
Make and share this Homemade Ponzu Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Provided by gailanng
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk together juice, vinegar, soy sauce, mirin and brown sugar. Let sit at least 1 hour to marry flavors. Store covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.4, Fat 0.2, Sodium 5551.5, Carbohydrate 44.6, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 31, Protein 10.8
PONZU SAUCE, AUTHENTIC
The magic of Ponzu is possible in your own kitchen - Fresh is the secret; don't settle for the bottled stuff. Ponzu sauce is great with all kinds of fish, seafood, meats, and vegetables too. It's also used as a dipping sauce for appetizers and such - Your imagination is your limit.
Provided by pammyowl
Yield 1/2 cup
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Zest your orange (this is most easily and effectively done with a Micro-Plane grater - if you've not discovered how great these are, you must get one!) - Now juice it. You need ¼ cup; make a screwdriver with the rest.
- Put orange juice, zest, sake, sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, and cayenne into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, turn down heat to a simmer, and reduce sauce by half for about 3 minutes.
- Mix together the water and corn starch, add to the simmering sauce, and stir until thickened.
- Allow to cook for another minute or two, add sesame oil, stir.
- It's done! There, that was easy, wasn't it? Now taste it.
- It's done! There, that was easy, wasn't it? Now taste it - Oh wow! Start imagining what you'll be able to do with this stuff.
Provided by Amanda Hesser
Categories condiments, sauces and gravies, appetizer
Yield Makes about 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Let sit for 24 hours, then strain through cheesecloth. Ideally, the ponzu should sit, refrigerated, for at least a month; it improves with age and may be stored in the refrigerator for up to six months. Serve as a dipping sauce for tempura.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 62, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 5 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 2726 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram
SIMPLE PONZU SALAD DRESSING
This dressing has a slight Asian taste with the honey and ponzu, but not sweet. The garlic gives it that kick! This would make a great dressing for a bold green salad with spinach and kale.
Provided by souplover Sue
Categories Side Dish Sauces and Condiments Recipes Salad Dressing Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Whisk olive oil, rice vinegar, ponzu sauce, honey, and garlic in a small bowl until blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110.1 calories, Carbohydrate 6.8 g, Fat 9.3 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 126.5 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
More about "simple ponzu sauce recipes"
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Calories 9 per servingServings 1
HOW TO MAKE PONZU SAUCE: SIMPLE PONZU SAUCE RECIPE
2.8/5 (58)Category SauceCuisine JapaneseTotal Time 8 hrs 10 mins
HOMEMADE PONZU SAUCE ポン酢 | PICKLED PLUM
PONZU SAUCE - THE JAPANESE KITCHEN
10 BEST PONZU SAUCE CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE: A JAPANESE UMAMI CONDIMENT AND MORE
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE | HOW-TO GUIDE | I LOVE FOODIES
RECIPE: CHICKEN & FARRO "FRIED RICE" WITH PEANUTS & PONZU MAYO
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE – JAPANESE COOKING 101
HOMEMADE PONZU SAUCE RECIPE ポン酢 • JUST ONE …
SIMPLE PONZU SAUCE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE (JAPANESE CITRUS SAUCE) | KITCHN
TOP 5 BEST PONZU SAUCE SUBSTITUTES! - RECIPEMARKER.COM
TRUFFLE PONZU SAUCE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
THE 10 BEST WAYS TO USE PONZU SAUCE - 100% PURE JAPAN
PONZU LIME SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
THE 6 BEST PONZU SAUCE SUBSTITUTES - 100% PURE JAPAN
PONZU SAUCE RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PONZU SAUCE - A FAMILY FEAST®
PONZU SAUCE (EASY JAPANESE SOY SAUCE & CITRUS DIPPING SAUCE)
RECIPE: JAPANESE PONZU SAUCE STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
HOMEMADE PONZU DIPPING SAUCE | FORK IN THE KITCHEN
PONZU SAUCE (JAPANESE CITRUS SAUCE) - MIKLIA
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE
PONZU SAUCE - THEJOHNSONCOOKBOOK.COM
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE PONZU SAUCE RECIPE
16 BEST PONZU SAUCE SUBSTITUTES FOR YOU - THEFOODXP
PONZU SAUCE (JAPANESE CITRUS SAUCE) - THE DARING GOURMET
EASY JAPANESE PONZU CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE AMAZING PONZU SAUCE (AKA PONZU SHOYU)
PONZU SAUCE WITH SCALLOPS RECIPE
PONZU SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPECIOUS
SUPER QUICK, HOMEMADE PONZU SAUCE FOR OYSTERS - ASIAN TEST …
10 BEST PONZU SAUCE FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
PONZU SAUCE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
WHAT IS PONZU SAUCE AND HOW TO USE IT? (RECIPES INCLUDED)
THE BEST PONZU SAUCE SUBSTITUTES - CHEFJAR
RECIPE USING PONZU SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
4 BEST PONZU SAUCE SUBSTITUTES & RECIPE TO RECREATE THE PERFECT TASTE
PONZU SHOYU (AKA PONZU SAUCE) - FROM SCRATCH - DIVERSIVORE
EASY PONZU SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
RECIPES FOR EASY PONZU SAUCE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love