BEST MARYLAND CRAB DIP
Born and raised in Maryland, I grew up eating hot crab dip. This Maryland Crab Dip Recipe is made with jumbo lump crab meat and sure to wow!
Provided by Jordan
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. I like to use my pie dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the whipped cream cheese, tartar sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Old Bay, and lemon juice. Next fold in the crab meat, half the Monterey Jack cheese, and half the mozzarella cheese with a rubber spatula. Careful not to break up the crab meat!
- Transfer the mixture into your baking dish, and top the dip with the remaining shredded cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with toasted baguette.
- If you've made this recipe, be sure to leave a review below and share on Instagram tagging @jzeats!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109 kcal, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 10 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 31 mg, Sodium 515 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SKINNY MARYLAND CRAB DIP APPETIZER
This is a skinnier version of classic Maryland crab dip. We tend to use crab dip as a condiment in Maryland, we put it on anything! Try using veggies instead of bread to dip to keep the calories down. This is a great way to use up those loose crab claws!
Provided by ALISON419
Categories Crab Dip
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place Neufchatel cheese in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat until cheese softens to a creamy consistency, 2 to 3 minutes. Add milk and mayonnaise, reduce heat to low, and stir until blended. Add onion, celery, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and seafood seasoning; stir frequently until onion has softened slightly, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer cheese sauce into a ceramic or glass baking dish. Mix in all but a small handful of mozzarella cheese. Carefully fold crabmeat into the dip, making sure it's evenly distributed. Top with remaining mozzarella and sprinkle with additional seafood seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133.5 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 42.1 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 402 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
MARYLAND CRAB DIP
Discover this Maryland Crab Dip recipe's flaky crabmeat, dashes of Worcestershire & hot pepper sauce. This crab dip recipe has a smooth cream cheese base.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Dips & Spreads
Yield 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Beat first 7 ingredients in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- Reserve 1 tsp. onions. Add remaining onions, crabmeat and 1/2 cup shredded cheese to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon into microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 min. or until heated through, stirring after 1-1/2 min. Top with remaining shredded cheese and reserved onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
SKINNY CRAB DIP
This dip is perfect paired with wheat crackers or tiny radicchio leaves. From Prevention® Healthy Cooking.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir until very smooth. Add chives or green onions, lemon juice or vinegar, dill, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- Stir in crab. Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Carbohydrate 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 180 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
HOT MARYLAND CRAB DIP
This is a true Maryland recipe of hot crab dip, swooned over by many!
Provided by Yavonne Stewart
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Dips and Spreads Recipes Crab Dip Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and seafood seasoning together in a bowl. Gently fold crabmeat into cheese mixture; pour into the prepared loaf pan and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dip is bubbling, about 20 minutes. Toast baguette slices on oven rack during the last 5 minutes of baking the dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.2 calories, Carbohydrate 35.4 g, Cholesterol 74.8 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 17.7 g, SaturatedFat 12.3 g, Sodium 748.4 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
CRAB APPETIZER (MARYLAND)
Crabs are such a part of Maryland life and Maryland way....that a lot of fellow Zaar members from the Maryland, Delaware, and Virgina coast will have a "bucket load" of crab recipes. And all of them are divine! You can fix a different crab dish or appetizer every night of the week for a full year. Crabs are not grown on the farm. But we do have a special supplier to us called, "Gibby's Seafood Market" that sell their steamed crabs from the night before at a reduced rate. Now you have to get there soon in the morning right after they open but those crabs are seasoned with "Old Bay Seasoning" (a staple of Maryland, made in Maryland) and oh so good. Anyway, whenever there is a get together be it Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall there is always a crab dish. This ia a good appetizer to serve, people just grab with their hands and devour, making sure they have licked the last bit off their hands or even plates. Go ahead, try it, I promise there won't be much left for you. Have fun add or subtract whatever you see fit.
Provided by Andi Longmeadow Farm
Yield 15-30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix together ingredients *except crab meat* to make a thick mixture.
- Carefully fold crab meat into mixture either with a your hands, or a spatula, just until mixed. Do not over mix.
- Over fill each mini phyllo shell with the crab meat, (about 1 tablespoon per shell).
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika, for decoration.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
More about "skinny maryland crab dip appetizer recipes"
DELICIOUS MARYLAND CRAB DIP - BEST PARTY DIP APPETIZER …
4.2/5 (24)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 420 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- By hand, fold in shredded cheeses, reserving about 1/4 cup for topping, and crab meat, being mindful to try and keep crab meat morsels whole.
MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPE - FOOD FUN & FARAWAY PLACES
5/5 (20)Total Time 35 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 69 per serving
CHEESY MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPE | SIDECHEF
CHESAPEAKE CRAB DIP - MARYLANDS BEST
COOPER ® MARYLAND CRAB DIP – A NORTHEAST TRADITION
MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPES - THE MARYLAND STORE
HOT CRAB AND JALAPENO DIP - CRAB DIP RECIPES
AUTHENTIC MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPE
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USING MARYLAND CHEESY CRAB DIP LIKE A PRO
MARYLAND CRAB DIP - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
BAKED CRAB DIP (MARYLAND STYLE) - CRAFTY COOKING MAMA
NICHOLE'S FAMOUS MARYLAND CRAB DIP - COOKAHOLIC WIFE
10 BEST COLD CRAB DIP APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
KETO CRAB DIP MARYLAND STYLE - CULINARY LION
MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE: A TRADITIONAL MARYLAND FAVORITE
CHESAPEAKE CRAB BALL APPETIZER - CRAB DIP RECIPES
CREAMY CHEESY CRAB DIP - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPE - MSN.COM
13 BEST CRAB APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
HOT AND SPICY MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPE - IN GOOD TASTE
EASY HOT MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPE WITH OLD BAY - HEARTH AND VINE
10 BEST HOT CRAB DIP APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST CRAB DIP (HOT OR COLD) - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CRAB DIP RECIPES – REDCIPES
MARYLAND CRAB DIP
SKINNY MARYLAND CRAB DIP APPETIZER | RECIPE | CRAB DIP, MARYLAND …
MARYLAND CRAB DIP WITH FRESH MARYLAND BLUE CRAB - ON TY'S PLATE
CRAZY GOOD COLD CRAB DIP RECIPE- WONKYWONDERFUL
SKINNY MARYLAND CRAB DIP APPETIZER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHILLED CRAB DIP RECIPE - BAKING A MOMENT
MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
CRAB DIP RECIPES – REDCIPES
15 TEMPTING & EASY TO MAKE CRAB APPETIZERS - COASTAL WANDERING
MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
34 LEFTOVER KING CRAB RECIPES [SANDWICHES & MORE]
MOM'S BEST 10-MINUTE HOLIDAY CRAB DIP RECIPE
EASY CRAB DIP APPETIZER - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOT AND CHEESY CRAB AND ARTICHOKE DIP - SKINNYTASTE
MARYLAND CRAB DIP | MARYLAND CRAB DIP, APPETIZER RECIPES, RECIPES
SKINNY MARYLAND CRAB DIP APPETIZER | RECIPESTY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love