BUFFALO TURKEY SLOPPY JOES
- For the sloppy joes: Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the butter foams, add the turkey. Brown and crumble. Season with celery salt and pepper. Add the thyme, chopped celery, chopped carrots and onions. Cook, partially covered, to soften, 12 to 15 minutes. Then deglaze the pan with the beer. Add the hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire and tomato sauce. Then simmer to thicken. Cool and store for a make-ahead meal. Reheat over medium heat to bubbly hot.
- For the dressing: In a bowl, combine the blue cheese, sour cream, herbs, lemon juice, garlic and some salt and pepper. Whisk in as little or as much of the buttermilk to the dressing for the consistency you like.
- Serve the sloppy buffalo meat on rolls topped with the pickles, onions and a dollop of dressing. Serve the additional dressing for dipping the carrot and celery sticks alongside.
SUPER SLOPPY JOES
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and meat to the pan. Spread the meat around the pan and begin to break it up. Combine brown sugar and steak seasoning. Add sugar and spice mixture to the skillet and combine. When the meat has browned, add onion and red peppers to the skillet. Reduce heat to medium and cook onions, peppers, red wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce with meat for 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and paste to pan. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to simmer and cook Sloppy Joe mixture 5 minutes longer. Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, pile sloppy meat onto toasted, buttered bun bottoms and cover with bun tops. Serve with your favorite sides or sliced tomatoes seasoned with salt and pepper, dill pickles and Deviled Potato Salad. Have plenty of napkins on hand!
- Boil potatoes in water seasoned with coarse salt until they are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain cooked potatoes and return to the warm pot to dry them out. Let the potatoes stand 2 minutes, then spread potatoes out on to a cookie sheet to quick-cool them.
- In the bottom of a medium mixing bowl, grate 1/4 onion using a hand grater. Add mustard and mayonnaise, paprika and cayenne pepper sauce to the grated onion and stir to combine. Add potatoes to the bowl and stir to evenly distribute dressing. Season potato salad with salt and pepper and taste to adjust your seasonings. Top servings of salad with chopped scallions.
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES-RACHAEL RAY
i saw racheal make these on 30 min. meals a couple of weeks ago. haven't tried them yet but wanted to post here so i don't lose the recipe!
Provided by cookiemakinmama
Yield 4-6 burgers, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat a large skillet with extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high heat. Add meat and break it up with wooden spoon, cook 5 to 6 minutes. Add in carrots, celery, onions and garlic, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, cook 7 to 8 minutes more. In a bowl combine the vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, hot sauce, tomato sauce and stock. Pour into the pan and stir to combine. Simmer a few minutes more. Pile sloppy Buffalo filling onto buns and top with blue cheese and chopped pickles.
RACHAEL RAY'S SUPER SCRUMPTIOUS SLOPPY JOES
This recipe is from Food Network's Rachael Ray. I like it b/c it uses tomato sauce instead of ketchup, and you can spice it up as you like. I add more onions as well as some garlic. * I like to use a little less brown sugar, as we like ours spicier rather than sweet.
Provided by newspapergal
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oil and meat to the pan.
- Spread the meat around the pan and begin to break it up.
- Combine brown sugar and steak seasoning.
- Add sugar and spice mixture to the skillet and combine.
- When the meat has browned, add onion and red peppers to the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook onions, peppers, red wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce with meat for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and paste to pan.
- Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook Sloppy Joe mixture 5 minutes longer.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, pile sloppy meat onto toasted, buttered bun bottoms and cover with bun tops.
- Serve with your favorite sides or sliced tomatoes seasoned with salt and pepper, dill pickles and Potato Salad.
- We like to put a thick slice of cheddar on top of the meat in the sandwich and broil it for a few minutes to melt. YUM.
RACHAEL RAY BASIC SLOPPY JOES
- Heat pan with olive oil to medium-high heat and cook ground meat 4-5 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir in with meat in skillet. Add salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126.1, Fat 6.9, SaturatedFat 1, Sodium 408.3, Carbohydrate 16.2, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 11.3, Protein 1.2
More about "sloppy buffalo joes rachael ray recipes"
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
Total Time 20 mins
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO over medium-high heat. Add the onion-pepper mixture and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the bison, breaking it up with a spoon, and cook until it loses its redness. Stir in the chili powder. Add the tomato puree, brown sugar, vinegar, worcestershire and salt. Simmer until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Spoon over the bun halves and serve open-face.
SLOPPY BUFFALO CHICKEN JOES | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY
- Add in the carrots, celery, onions and garlic, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then cook for 7-8 minutes more.
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, tomato sauce and stock.
RACHAEL RAY TURKEY SLOPPY JOES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
ITALIAN SLOPPY JOES: UPDATED "MESSY GIUSEPPE" RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY
BUFFALO TURKEY SLOPPY JOES RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY | FOOD NETWORK RECIPE
RACHAEL RAY SLOPPY JOES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD
BUFFALO CHICKEN SLOPPY JOES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RACHAEL RAY: SLOPPY BUFFALO CHICKEN JOES RECIPE - FOODUS
RACHAEL RAY'S SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES (MODIFIED) RECIPE
RACHAEL RAY SLOPPY JOES RECIPE ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES-RACHAEL RAY RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | GLUTEN …
SLOW-COOKER SLOPPY JOES | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
BUFFALO TURKEY SLOPPY JOES | RACHAEL RAY | FOOD NETWORK RECIPE
BUFFALO SLOPPY JOES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES | RECIPE | JOE RECIPE, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
BUFFALO JOES WITH BLUE CHEESE AND CARROT-CELERY SLAW ... - RACHAEL …
RACHAEL RAY'S SLOPPY JOE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RACHAEL RAY SLOPPY JOE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOW TO MAKE RACHAEL'S SUPER SLOPPY JOES - YOUTUBE
BUFFALO JOES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RACHAEL RAY SLOPPY JOES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SLOPPY JOE GOES VEGGIE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
BUFFALO TURKEY SLOPPY JOES RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY | COOKING CHANNEL
RACHAEL RAY SLOPPY JOE RECIPES FROM SCRATCH
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SLOPPY JOES RACHAEL RAY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
BEST BUFFALO TURKEY SLOPPY JOES RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES RACHAEL RAY | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL …
BUFFALO TURKEY SLOPPY JOES | TURKEY SLOPPY JOES, RACHAEL RAY …
SLOPPY BUFFALO JOES-RACHAEL RAY RECIPE - FOOD.COM - PINTEREST
SLOPPY BUFFALO CHICKEN JOES | RECIPE | RECIPES, BEEF, BEEF RECIPES
BBQ CHICKEN SLOPPY JOES WITH CHEESY WAFFLE FRIES - RACHAEL RAY …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #lunch #main-dish #beef #easy #kid-friendly #dietary #spicy #sandwiches #comfort-food #inexpensive #ground-beef #meat #taste-mood #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love