SLOW COOKER CHEESY CAULIFLOWER
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Lightly spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Chop your cauliflower into florets and place in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour water over cauliflower.
- Spoon the cream of chicken soup over the cauliflower. Do not dilute the soup.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the soup.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- At the end of the cook time, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the bread crumbs and cook until golden brown; set aside.
- Add sour cream, salt, and pepper into the cooked cauliflower; mix well.
- Sprinkle cooked bread crumbs on top and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 2340 kcal, Fat 168 g, SaturatedFat 108 g, Cholesterol 488 mg, Sodium 4714 mg, Carbohydrate 122 g, Sugar 22 g, Protein 81 mg
SLOW COOKER CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
We love cauliflower, eat it raw as a snack, roast or steam it, mash it for a potato replacement, add it to a salad, but enjoying it as a creamy casserole with layers of interesting flavor is a great way to brighten up the dinner table.
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Spray the inside of a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and add sausage. Cook over medium heat until sausage are browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to the prepared slow cooker. Add cauliflower, cream cheese, butter, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes; stir to combine.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on Low until cauliflower is fork tender, about 2 hours. Stir in pepper Jack cheese and cook for 30 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble once cool enough to handle. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over finished casserole.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323 calories, Carbohydrate 9.6 g, Cholesterol 90.2 mg, Fat 25.9 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 14.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.2 g, Sodium 858.3 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
SLOW-COOKED CHEESY CAULIFLOWER
When my main course took up the entire oven, I needed a vegetable that I could make in the slow cooker. After searching for a recipe, I ended up writing my own. My dish turned out better than I could have hoped! -Heather Corson, Casper, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine cauliflower, soup and cheese. Cook, covered, on low for 5-6 hours or until cauliflower is tender. Stir in sour cream, salt and pepper., In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir until golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle over cauliflower.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 411mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
SLOW COOKER CHEESY CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Once cool enough to touch, crumble and divide into thirds.
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower into the slow cooker and pour chicken broth on top. Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Pour over cauliflower mixture.
- Cook on High until cauliflower is cooked to your liking, about 2 hours. Stir in 2/3 of the crumbled bacon just before serving.
- Transfer to serving platter and top with green onion and remaining bacon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242.6 calories, Carbohydrate 12.7 g, Cholesterol 41 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 14.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 1248 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
More about "slow cooker cheesy cauliflower casserole recipes"
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions