MARVELOUS MAPLE FUDGE
Use this delicious, easy recipe for potlucks, large family gatherings or bake sales. Line your pan with foil to make removing the fudge a breeze. -Jeannie Gallant, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-3/4 pounds (64 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter., Cube remaining butter. In a large saucepan, combine cubed butter, brown sugar and milk. Bring to a full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat., Stir in maple flavoring, vanilla and salt. Add confectioners' sugar; beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Cool completely., Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts :
- Lightly brush an 8-inch baking pan with butter, then line with parchment, leaving 2-inch overhang on two sides. Lightly butter parchment.
- In a medium saucepan, combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, evaporated milk, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, then cook for 3 minutes more, until pale golden and thickened slightly. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows until mostly melted, then add chocolate and vanilla. Stir until chocolate and marshmallows have melted completely and mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours. Remove parchment with fudge from pan and cut into 36 squares. Fudge can be stored refrigerated, covered with plastic, up to 1 week.
SMOOTH GOLDEN FUDGE
A soft fudge flavoured with golden syrup an vanilla. Itnstead of golden syrup you can use corn syrup or honey. Or mix in melted chocolate before leaving to set. I've been trying to make a soft fudge for ages now, and this is the first that worked! It's all in the technique of cooling. A sugar thermometer is advised, as it makes things alot easier. The time on this recipe is guessed..i don't time myself when i make things. Alot of your time will be taken up waiting for the syrup to cool to the correct temp, so be patient, and have a book handy!
Provided by Damie-anne
Yield 64 pieces, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat the milk, water, syrup, glucose, salt, margarine and sugar in a heavy based pan, untit the sugar has dissolved, and the margarine has melted. Stir constantly.
- Bring to the boil, and boil rapidly. Stir constantly, otherwise it will catch on the bottom of the pan. Boil until the sugar thermometer reads 115oC (240oF), which is the soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, and add vanilla, but do not stir in (it should bubble up). Leave the pan on a side to cool to 45oC. This could take quite a while (45 minutes aprox.).
- Beat until thick, and it looses its gloss. Scrape into a prepared tin to cool. (i used an 11inx7in roasting tin for this). Leave in the fridge for 3 hours, or until firm.
- Dip in melted chocolate and roll in chopped nuts for an added touch.
More about "smooth golden fudge recipes"
FUNFETTI GOLDEN OREO FUDGE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly for 3 minutes or until the butter is completely melted. Turn the heat up to medium, then allow to boil for one minute. Mixture will be beige in color. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips. Stir until the chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth– there will be a lot of stirring. Add the vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Crumble 5-6 Oreos and fold them into the fudge mixture. Spread into the prepared pan and top with 5-6 more crumbled Oreos and sprinkles. With the back of a spatula, gently press down on the Oreos and sprinkles to make them adhere to the top of the fudge.
- Chill the fudge in the refrigerator until set, at least 3-4 hours or even overnight. Cut into squares. Fudge remains fresh stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
VANILLA FUDGE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
EASY SOFT & CREAMY FUDGE RECIPE - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT FUDGE | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
EASY CARAMEL FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE BAKE MAKE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
GOLDEN OREO FUDGE - ANNIE'S NOMS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
EASY FUDGE RECIPE - BAKING A MOMENT
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
OLD FASHIONED FUDGE RECIPE, JUST LIKE GRANDMA USED TO MAKE
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
BEST FUDGE RECIPES - KITCHEN DIVAS
Estimated Reading Time 10 mins
SPICED PUMPKIN FUDGE | DOMINO SUGAR
EASY CARAMEL FUDGE RECIPE WITH CONDENSED MILK (4 ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BEST FUDGE EVER! – WEEKEND BAKERY
» THE BEST CARAMEL FUDGE RECIPE EVER! WONDERFULLY WOMEN
MAPLE FUDGE (THE BEST) | RICARDO
OLD FASHIONED BROWN SUGAR FUDGE | REDPATH SUGAR
CARAMEL FUDGE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET. - EASY RECIPES FOR ...
- In a large saucepan place the condensed milk, sugar, butter, golden syrup/corn syrup and salt. Heat gently on low heat, stirring until all the sugar has dissolved. Continue stirring the fudge constantly on low or low-medium heat until it’s simmering and has thickened and coats the back of a spatula/spoon – this will take about 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on the stove at all times and adjust the heat, if necessary, so the mixture won’t burn.
- Once the fudge has thickened, remove it from the heat. From this point on, work as quickly as possible, because the mixture will harden pretty quickly. Add the white chocolate and whisk until all the chocolate has melted.
- Transfer the fudge mixture into prepared pan. Allow the fudge to cool slightly at room temperature, then cover the pan and leave it to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Once the fudge has set, cut it up in pieces (I recommend small pieces because the fudge is very rich) and serve.
MILK TART FUDGE – SMOOTH, DECADENT AND PERFECT FOR THAT ...
PUMPKIN FUDGE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
SMOOTH FUDGE RECIPES
SMOOTH GOLDEN FUDGE RECIPE
SMOOTH GOLDEN FUDGE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CARAMEL FUDGE | RECIPES.COM.AU
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #fudge #desserts #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #candy #gifts #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make fudge?It’s important to have your tin already lined and white chocolate chopped and ready to add before you start, as once you’ve made this fudge it does begin to set quite quickly. Melt the butter in a saucepan along with the golden syrup, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar. Cook until thickened and golden brown.
How do you make caramel fudge with condensed milk?Melt the butter in a saucepan along with the golden syrup, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar. Cook until thickened and golden brown. Add the white chocolate and mix well. Pour the Caramel Fudge into prepared tin and place into the fridge to set.
What are the ingredients in caramel fudge?Caramel Fudge Ingredients: 1 Butter 2 Good quality white chocolate 3 Golden syrup 4 Sweetened Condensed Milk 5 Brown Sugar More ...
How much sugar do you put in Fudge?1 Tablespoon corn syrup, (light or dark. Any liquid sugar will work here such as maple syrup, honey or molasses) 1/2 teaspoon salt, (my addition. Rounds out the flavors and keeps the fudge from seeming too sweet) 1 cup whole milk, (8 oz) 1 cup toasted pecan halves or pieces, (use whatever nut you prefer or leave them out altogether)