SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN
Baked Spaghetti Squash with Parmesan is surprisingly easy to make. Kids love the striking resemblance to cheesy buttered noodles, and you'll love that it's mostly vegetables. Try stirring in your family's favorite fresh herbs like basil, sage, chives, thyme, or parsley for this kid-friendly spaghetti squash recipe.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cut squash in half lengthwise with sharp knife. Scoop out and discard seeds.
- Place squash halves cut-side-down in ungreased 3-quart baking dish or baking sheet with sides.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until fork pierces flesh of squash easily. Remove squash from oven. Carefully turn squash over to cool 10 minutes. Scrape insides out with fork into serving bowl.
- Gently stir in butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 370 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN CHEESE
- Take a paring knife and stick little holes all over squash.
- Put the squash in a baking dish and bake about an 1 hour at 350 degrees F. or until soft.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Scoop out seeds and throw them away.
- Take a fork and "scrape" the inside of the squash into strings, letting them fall into a serving bowl.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
ROASTED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN AND HERBS
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium. Add shallots and garlic and cook until softened, 7 minutes. Stir in thyme and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add squash and toss to combine. Cook until warmed through. Stir in parsley and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 g, Fat 6 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 3 g
CREAMY BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH PARMESAN (LOW-CARB)
I know there are a lot of other spaghetti squash recipes posted here on Zaar, but I didn't see one quite like this. This recipe produces a rich, creamy, indulgent, savory, and wonderful casserole! You could serve it as a side dish, with fish, pork, or chicken. Or, serve with a side salad, and you've got a satisfyingly light meal. It's healthy, no matter how you slice it, and perfect for a low-carb diet.
Provided by DanielsWife
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds. Place on foil lined baking sheet, cut side down, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine half and half, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- When spaghetti squash is cool enough to handle, use two forks to pull the squash strands from the skin. Place in a 2 quart casserole dish. Discard skins.
- Pour the cream mixture over the squash, and stir to combine.
- Top with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven, and bake 20-30 minutes. If the cheese does not brown and bubble, broil for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
BAKED PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 2 cups water in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add your spaghetti squash and cover with aluminum foil, so no air sneaks out.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, drain water out of pan, and place your spaghetti squash on a cutting board.
- It will be hot so you will want to let it cool for about 20 minutes.
- Slice your spaghetti squash into 4-6 pieces, and scoop out the seeds.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Brush the mixture onto each slice.
- Sprinkle each piece with parmesan cheese.
- Place it back in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted into the spaghetti squash.
- Remove and garnish with parsley if desired. Enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1262 kcal, Fat 135 g, SaturatedFat 84 g, Cholesterol 362 mg, Sodium 3251 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 13 mg
CHEESY SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE
I had a recipe for a 4-cheese baked spaghetti squash that I really liked, but it was hard to eat. It was baked in the shell of the squash, and then mixed together after baking. I wanted to try it as a casserole, and after a few tries, this is what I came up with.
Provided by Shasta Duplantis
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush the squash flesh with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon garlic-pepper over top; rub the edges and insides to make sure it's distributed evenly. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large cast iron pan over low heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and jalapeno and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. Add garlic and cook for about 10 more minutes. Move everything to the outside edges of the pan; add sausage, fennel seeds, salt, and pepper to the center. Cook and stir until pork is browned, crumbly, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Fold in the broccoli and remove from the heat.
- Remove squash from the oven and set aside to cool a bit. Leave the oven on.
- Mix chicken base, oregano, thyme, and basil together in a large bowl. Add Parmesan cheese and mix thoroughly. Add Cheddar and mozzarella and mix until well combined; it may be a little clumpy, but as long as it's only small clumps, that's okay.
- Shred squash flesh onto a sheet pan; use an oven mitt to hold it if it's still too hot. Toss with remaining garlic-pepper and season with salt and pepper if you want to. (Just remember the chicken base has a fair amount of salt in it already.)
- Spray an 11x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread 1/2 of the shredded squash evenly over the bottom of the dish and top with 1/2 of the pork-vegetable mixture. Repeat for a second layer. Pour cream over the entire dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 516.9 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Cholesterol 114.8 mg, Fat 38.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 24.5 g, SaturatedFat 19.6 g, Sodium 1297 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
CHEESY SPAGHETTI SQUASH
The best part about this cheesy spaghetti squash recipe is that you can substitute any vegetables you have on hand. This is very easy and a lower-carb alternative to noodles.
Provided by Andi
Categories Spaghetti Squash Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place squash, cut-sides down, in a shallow baking dish. Fill the dish with about 1/2 inch of water.
- Microwave on high until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the microwave and transfer squash to a cutting board to cool, about 5 minutes.
- Use a fork in an up-and-down motion to scrape out spaghetti-like strands of squash.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms, and tomatoes and cook until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in spaghetti squash and season with garlic powder, thyme, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cook until cheese has melted slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 19 mg, Fat 8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 217.7 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
More about "spaghetti squash with parmesan cheese recipes"
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.8/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN AND GARLIC - FOOD NETWORK
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
EASY SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH TOMATOES, PARMESAN - EAT BETTER RECIPES
GARLIC PARMESAN BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH | 12 TOMATOES
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH LEMON AND PARMESAN RECIPE | SIDECHEF
SPAGHETTI SQUASH + GARLIC + PARMESAN RECIPE | SALT PEPPER SKILLET
PARMESAN LEMON BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH CHICKEN
RECIPE: SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN CHEESE | WALK GEORGIA
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN AND HERBS - RACHEL …
PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH SAUSAGE AND PARMESAN CHEESE - BEST …
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH BUTTER AND PARMESAN | SPAGHETTI SQUASH …
BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH AND CHEESE RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
PARMESAN GARLIC SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE — EATWELL101
HEALTHY SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN
CHEESY GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH - KITCHN
BACON-PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE - HOME COOKING …
CHEESY SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
SPAGHETTI SQUASH PARMESAN - ROASTED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH …
RECIPE FOR SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH TOMATOES AND PARMESAN
50 BEST SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPES WE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
ROASTED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN CHEESE - THE MAMA …
FIVE CHEESE GARLIC SPAGHETTI SQUASH - CLOSET COOKING
BASIL-GARLIC SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN CHEESE - THE SCRAMBLE
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH (LOW CARB RECIPE) - KIRBIE'S …
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE - MYGOURMETCONNECTION
ROASTED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PARMESAN MUSHROOMS
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH BUTTER AND PARMESAN - BLESS THIS MESS
SPAGHETTI SQUASH PARMESAN RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN CHEESE
HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI SQUASH IN THE OVEN - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
SPAGHETTI SQUASH NOODLES WITH GARLIC & PARMESAN - HEALTHY …
ROASTED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH BROWNED BUTTER AND PARMESAN
BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH AND CHEESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH BACON AND PARMESAN - SKINNYTASTE
SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE WITH SAUSAGE PARMESAN - EAT BETTER RECIPES
CHEESY SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH SPINACH - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH GARLIC & PARMESAN - EVER OPEN SAUCE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #side-dishes #dietary #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love