Fire-roasted salsa adds depth of flavor to this fat-free soup; it can usually be found in the supermarket deli case.
Yield Makes 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Working in 2 batches and using on/off turns, finely chop cucumber and bell pepper in processor. Add 2 cups tomato juice and remaining ingredients; blend to coarse puree. Season to taste with salt. Transfer to bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours for flavors to develop. Mix in more tomato juice by 1/4 cupfuls if too spicy.
SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO
This quick recipe is best enjoyed on a hot summer day. It's a simple soup made with locally grown ingredients and tastes exquisite in the balmy July heat.
Provided by Dr. Rupy Aujla
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add some water to loosen the soup if needed, then divide it between bowls and drizzle some more oil on top to serve.
Provided by Whitney Chen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Serving suggestions: cantaloupe balls, chopped tomatoes, chopped bell peppers, minced mint
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss tomatoes, garlic cloves and jalapeno with olive oil, salt and pepper on a large sheet tray. Roast 25 minutes.
- Brown chorizo in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add celery, onions and carrots and soften without browning. Deglaze with white wine. Add tomato paste and cook until bottom of pot begins to brown. Deglaze with stock. Add canned tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme and cumin. Simmer 30 minutes. Add heavy cream. Remove stems from herbs and blend mixture in a blender. Remove vegetables from oven and add to blender along with cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and chill. Check seasoning again, and serve with garnishes of your choice.
- This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
QUICK CLASSIC GAZPACHO
For the ultimate gazpacho, you must peel, seed, dice, salt and drain really good, vine-ripened tomatoes. So what if you don't have time to fuss with fresh tomatoes? I've found the canned variety makes a fine substitute. Another advantage: Fresh tomatoes start to deteriorate as soon as the soup is refrigerated, but canned tomatoes are unaffected by the chill.
Provided by Ben S.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Process 1/2 cup of tomatoes, along with the water and oil, in a blender or food processor until pureed. Transfer to a medium bowl, along with remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve. (Can be made several hours before serving.)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.1 g, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 215 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
More about "speedy summer gazpacho recipes"
10 BEST SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPES - EASY GAZPACHO …
Occupation Commerce EditorEstimated Reading Time 3 minsAuthor Sienna Livermore
SPEEDY GAZPACHO RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
Cuisine SpanishTotal Time 5 minsServings 4Calories 88 per serving
EASY SUMMER GAZPACHO - EATING MADE EASY
3 GAZPACHO RECIPES TO KEEP ON HAND FOR SUMMER, FROM TOTALLY …
THE BEST SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE - THE GR GUIDE
SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO | RECIPE | BOOK TALK, MEDICINE, FREE …
SUMMER GAZPACHO WITH DILL — GREEN KITCHEN STORIES
SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO | RECIPE | MEAL PLANNING RECIPES …
19 REFRESHING GAZPACHO RECIPES FOR HOT SUMMER DAYS
SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPES | FOOD PINTRENDS
QUICK VEGAN GAZPACHO-PERFECT SUMMER RECIPE - THE THRIFTY …
SPEEDY GAZPACHO - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
10 FANTASTICALLY FRESH GAZPACHO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE AMAZING GAZPACHO ALL SUMMER LONG | MYRECIPES
QUICK AND EASY GAZPACHO SOUP - A PERFECT FEAST
BEST CHUNKY SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
YUMMIEST SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE! SEE WHAT YOU’VE BEEN …
SUMMERTIME GAZPACHO RECIPE - LUDO LEFEBVRE | FOOD & WINE
EASY 10-MINUTE GAZPACHO RECIPE - DEL'S COOKING TWIST
BA'S BEST GAZPACHO RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO | RECIPE | RECIPES, COLD SOUP RECIPES, …
SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE | RECIPE CART
SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SUMMER GAZPACHO
SUMMER GAZPACHO SALAD - ONCE UPON A CHEF
PERFECT FOR SUMMER CHILLED TOMATO GAZPACHO SOUP RECIPE
THE EASIEST SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE - THE TASTE EDIT
EASY BREEZY SUMMER GAZPACHO - DHERBS, INC.
EASY SUMMER GAZPACHO - BUDGET BYTES
21 MOUTH-WATERING GAZPACHO RECIPES YOU WON'T BELIEVE ARE …
10-MINUTE GAZPACHO - GIMME SOME OVEN
SUMMER GAZPACHO - WHOLESOME, FIT-MINDED, FRESH RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST GAZPACHO | FEASTING AT HOME
SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
(2021) SPEEDY SUMMER GAZPACHO - RIVERVIEW FARMS
EASY GAZPACHO - THE COOKIE ROOKIE® - EASY RECIPES
QUICK SUMMER GAZPACHO RECIPE - RAGú
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What makes a good gazpacho?This top-rated recipe has all of the elements of a great gazpacho: a tasty blend of garden-fresh vegetables, a big splash of vinegar, and fragrant herbs to balance the flavor. Add some succulent protein to your gazpacho with this hearty recipe.
How far in advance can you make gazpacho?Do Ahead: Gazpacho can be made 1 day ahead; cover and chill. Editor’s note: This recipe was originally published on August 8, 2016. As somebody from Andalusia, Spain, I drinked it every year since I was born.
How do you store gazpacho?If you aren’t making the soup the same day you buy your tomatoes, be sure to store them on the counter (rinse them first to prevent fruit flies) to preserve their flavor. The best gazpacho is served ice-cold, so after blending, chill your soup for at least an hour. When you’re ready to eat, feel free to play around with the garnishes.
What is white gazpacho made of?Chef John's White Gazpacho. Photo by Chef John This silky soup uses leeks rather than tomatoes to create a flavor base. Blanched almonds, grapes, and creme fraiche combine for a smooth, elegant white gazpacho option. A generous amount of basil creates a bright, intensely flavorful experience that will leave you wanting more.