SPICY APPLE CIDER
- Combine water, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and allspice in a large pot; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until flavors combine, about 10 minutes. Strain and discard spices. Return spiced water to the pot.
- Stir apple juice, orange slices, and lemon slices into spiced water. Cook over medium-high heat until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.3 calories, Carbohydrate 29.4 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 9.5 mg, Sugar 24.8 g
HOT SPICED CIDER
There's nothing like warm, spicy apple cider to break the ice when you're entertaining on a chilly day.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat ingredients to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Before serving, strain cider mixture to remove cloves and cinnamon, if desired. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 5 mg
I first concocted this beverage years ago for my son on a chilly New England day. He's grown now, but he still enjoys this tangy cider whenever he comes for a visit. -Debbie Terenzini, Lusby, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings (about 2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Discard cinnamon sticks. Use additional cinnamon sticks for stirrers if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 54mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
HOT APPLE CIDER
In this recipe, brown sugar and spices add extra flavor to already delicious apple cider. -Marlys Benning, Wellsburg, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Fill the filter-lined basket of a large automatic percolator with the brown sugar, cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks. Prepare as you would coffee according to manufacturer's directions, but substitute cider for water.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 23mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
SLOW COOKER HOT SPICED APPLE CIDER (WASSAIL)
With just four ingredients - okay, five if you spike it with your favorite rum - this Crock Pot hot spiced apple cider couldn't be any easier to make. It's the perfect excuse to get out there and rake the leaves.
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour apple cider into a 2.5-quart or larger Crock Pot or other slow cooker. Add cinnamon sticks.
- With a toothpick, poke holes all around the orange, about 1/2 inch to 1 inch apart. Carefully poke the cloves into the toothpick holes in the orange.
- Place orange into the cider in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low until hot and spiced through, about 4 hours. Ladle into mugs along with an ounce or so of rum if using. Place a cinnamon stick in each glass if desired and serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 cup, Calories 125 kcal, Sugar 24 g, Sodium 12 mg, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Carbohydrate 31 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 1 g
SPICED APPLE CIDER
- Combine all ingredients in a pot. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Cider can be kept warm over very low heat. Strain before serving, reserving cinnamon sticks for garnish if desired.
Nancy Fuller, of Food Network's Farmhouse Rules, shares her recipe for warm Spiced Cider spiked with bourbon.
Provided by Nancy Fuller
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the apple cider. Stir in the brown sugar, allspice and nutmeg until the sugar is dissolved and bring to a low boil.
- Stick the pointy ends of the cloves into the orange so that just the buds of the cloves are visible. The entire orange should be covered with the cloves.
- Add the orange to the cider and reduce the heat to simmer. Cover and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Serve in warm mugs with a cinnamon stick garnish. For adults, add bourbon to the cider.
HOT SPICED CIDER
This recipe uses an automatic coffee maker to brew the cider. If you don't own one, heat it in a slow cooker or a saucepan over medium heat on the stovetop. Grab your mugs and dive into this hot drink! Clean your coffee maker according to the manufacturer's instructions before using for coffee again.
Provided by Sara
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place filter in coffee basket, and fill with brown sugar, allspice, cloves, cinnamon stick, salt, nutmeg, and orange wedges. Pour apple cider into coffee pot where the water usually goes. Brew, and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Carbohydrate 21.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 51.5 mg, Sugar 18.8 g
More about "spiced apple cider recipes"
BEST INSTANT POT SPICED APPLE CIDER RECIPE - CURRYTRAIL
Ratings 16Calories 93 per servingCategory Drinks See details »
EASY HOMEMADE APPLE CIDER RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
5/5 (1)Calories 137 per servingCategory Drinks
- Place apple halves and orange slices in large stockpot and add water over medium high heat. Add sugar and spices.
SPICED APPLE CIDER - AN EASY SLOW COOKER RECIPE - BOULDER ...
Ratings 19Category DrinksCuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 5 mins
- Pour the apple cider into the slow cooker. Add the water, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar. Whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
HOMEMADE SPICED APPLE CIDER (REFINED SUGAR-FREE) - EATING ...
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory BeverageTotal Time 30 mins
- Add the 10 cored and halved apples in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Fill will 10 cups of filtered water. Add 5 cinnamon sticks, 2 inches peeled ginger root, 1 teaspoon whole cloves, 1 teaspoon whole nutmeg and 1 teaspoon whole allspice.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to sealed (not venting). Cook on manual high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Arrange a nut milk bag over a large mixing bowl with a pour spout. Ladle the mixture (with the spices and apples) into the nut milk bag. Use your hands to squeeze and twist the bag in both directions to release the liquid into the bowl. You want to get all the liquid out. You may need to do this in two batches. Immediately invert your nut milk bag to remove the solids. You can separate the apples from the whole spices and save the cooked apples for smoothies if desired (or discard everything). Immediately rinse the nut milk bag with water.**
HOT APPLE CIDER CINNAMON SPICE MIX - EASY DIY HOLIDAY GIFT
4.6/5 (101)Category Spice MixCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
- Use about 1 tablespoon per quart of liquid. Less sweet liquids (like wine or cranberry juice) can use a little more.
SPICED APPLE CIDER - GRANDBABY CAKES
5/5 (5)Total Time 4 hrs 5 minsCategory DrinkCalories 110 per serving
- In a 5 quart crock pot on low heat, add the apple cider, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon slices, orange slices, apple slices, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves and star anise. Top with whipped cream and caramel if desired.
- Or you can serve chilled by removing the fruit slices, cinnamon sticks, cloves and star anise pieces after it’s cooked and storing the punch in the fridge overnight. NOTE: You can add water to the punch if it's too sweet for your taste.
SPICED APPLE CIDER MUFFINS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
4.2/5 (13)Calories 218 per servingTotal Time 1 hr
- To prepare streusel: Mix brown sugar, whole-wheat flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts, if using.
- To prepare muffins: Whisk whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg and brown sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in apple butter, syrup, cider, yogurt and oil. Make a well in the dry ingredients; add the wet ingredients and stir with a rubber spatula until just combined. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups (they'll be quite full). Sprinkle with the streusel.
SPICED APPLE CIDER MADE FROM APPLE JUICE (VIDEO ...
4.4/5 (129)Category Beverage Recipes
- Heat the apple cider over medium heat, until it begins to simmer, then reduce the heat and continue to simmer for at least 30 minutes. The longer you simmer it, the stronger the flavour will be. Once it is spicy enough for your taste, remove the spices using a slotted spoon.
SPICED APPLE CIDER - RECIPES WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
APPLE CIDER SPICE MIX - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
5/5 (1)Category BeverageCuisine AmericanCalories 36 per serving
- In an air-tight container mix the tangerine zest with the brown sugar. Cover and let sit at least 12 hours up to overnight.
- In a medium-size bowl add the tangerine brown sugar and spices. Whisk together and store in an air-tight jar.
- 1 cup apple cider1-2 teaspoons spice mix (depending on your taste)Heat the apple cider until hot. Stir in 1 - 2 teaspoons of spice mix and stir until dissolved. Garnish with a cinnamon stick if desired.
20+ SPIKED APPLE CIDER COCKTAIL RECIPES - BEST ALCOHOLIC ...
Author Sienna Livermore See details »
5 AMAZING SPICED APPLE CIDER DRINK RECIPES + ONE FOR ...
Reviews 6Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
SPICED APPLE CIDER RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
3.1/5 (68)Total Time 1 min See details »
HOT, COLD, OR SPIKED: 7 APPLE CIDER RECIPES TO ENJOY THIS ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
HOT SPICED APPLE CIDER 4 WAYS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Servings 8.25Calories 97 per servingTotal Time 35 mins See details »
HOMEMADE SPICED APPLE CIDER RECIPE FROM SCRATCH
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 15 minsCategory DrinksCalories 155 per serving See details »
SPICED APPLE CIDER CAKE | THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
Servings 9Calories 247 per serving See details »
HOMEMADE SPICED APPLE CIDER - YOUTUBE
See details »
EASY APPLE CIDER RECIPE - HOMEMADE (NO SUGAR ADDED ...
See details »
FALL RECIPE: HOT SPICED MULLED APPLE CIDER (NO SUGAR ADDED ...
See details »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #fruit #easy #beginner-cook #holiday-event #halloween #inexpensive #apples #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love