SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-MANGO SAUCE
- For mint-mango sauce:
- Blend all ingredients in processor until smooth. Transfer to small bowl. Season with salt. Cover and chill. (Can be made 1 day ahead.)
- For lamb chops:
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk first 8 ingredients in small bowl. Mix oil and garlic in another bowl. Brush chops on both sides with oil mixture, then press chops into spice mixture to coat both sides. Grill chops to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to platter. Garnish with mint sprigs. Serve warm or at room temperature with sauce.
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT AND MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
- Preheat broiler to high. Place garlic in a small saucepan and add 2/3 cup oil, to cover. Heat oil and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove oil from heat. Arrange lamb chops on broiler pan. Drizzle 3 teaspoonfuls of the garlic oil over the lamb and spread the oil over the chops with a brush to coat evenly. Season chops with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- To a food processor or blender, add mustard, vinegar, honey. Turn processor or blender on and stream in remaining garlic and oil. Turn the processor or blender off and add mint to the container. Pulse and grind the dipping sauce to incorporate the leaves.
- Broil chops 3 minutes on each side, then let them rest up to 10 minutes for the juices to distribute. The lamb will be cooked to medium. Serve 3 chops per person with dipping sauce portioned in radicchio leaves along side the chops. Garnish with sprigs of mint. Tabbouleh stuffed tomatoes and white beans with thyme make wonderful side dishes. See recipes below.
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT SAUCE
- For the spice rub and lamb: Stir together the salt, pepper, coriander, cayenne and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season the lamb chops on both sides with the spice rub. Allow to sit at room temperature while you make the mint sauce.
- For the mint sauce: In a food processor, add the mint, parsley, anchovies, garlic and some red pepper flakes. Process, adding olive oil as you go, until the sauce is just loose enough to drizzle. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Heat a grill pan or grill on medium-high heat. Oil the grill and pat the chops dry. Grill the lamb until done to your liking, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the mint sauce and Baked Sweet Potato with Sour Cream and Mint.
- Pierce the sweet potato several times with a fork and microwave on high according to the manufacturer's instructions until cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the potato open, add the sour cream and snip the mint leaves over the top to garnish.
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH SPICY MANGO SAUCE
- Prepare grill.
- Peel, pit, and coarsely chop mango. Finely chop shallot. In a blender purée mango and shallot with lime juice, sugar, cayenne, and salt and pepper to taste until smooth. Transfer sauce to a bowl and if too thick whisk in some water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Pat lamb dry and season with salt and pepper. Grill lamb on a lightly oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals about 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Serve chops topped with sauce and garnished with lime wedges and cilantro.
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-PEPPER SAUCE
- Heat broiler. Rub both sides of lamb chops with rosemary, salt and pepper. Place lamb on broiler pan; broil until chops are browned, turning once, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, and mustard. Stir in red bell pepper, fresh mint, and scallion. Serve lamb chops warm, with sauce spooned over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 g, Fat 14 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 28 g
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT OIL
- Brush lamb chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator, 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Cook lamb chops until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Combine mint leaves, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender; blend until smooth. Drizzle over lamb chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.4 calories, Carbohydrate 0.5 g, Cholesterol 112.5 mg, Fat 42.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 125.7 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH COCONUT RICE & MANGO SALSA
- Rub the tikka masala paste into the lamb chops and set aside on a plate to marinate. Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add the ginger, garlic and coriander seeds, then fry for 1-2 mins until fragrant and the coriander seeds start to pop. Add the basmati rice, coconut milk and a good pinch of salt. Bring to the boil then simmer for 12 mins (or following pack instructions), adding a splash more water if needed.
- Meanwhile, put a griddle pan over a high heat. When hot, griddle the chops for 3-4 mins for medium rare, then set aside to rest. Combine the mango with the coriander and lime. Serve the chops with the rice and mango salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 833 calories, Fat 40 grams fat, SaturatedFat 20 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 67 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 20 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 49 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
LAMB CHOPS WITH FRESH MINT
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, and the sugar. Add mint and stir to combine. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and add the remaining olive oil.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper. Working in batches, cook chops in skillet until medium rare, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Top with the mint mixture and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347 g, Fat 26 g
LAMB CHOPS WITH INDIAN SPICES
One of the top-selling dishes at London's Tamarind restaurant, Alfred Prasad creates an Indian-inspired lamb dish, served with fresh mint
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Marinate the chops in the lime juice, vinegar, chilli powder and a pinch of salt while you make the rest of the marinade.
- Heat 100ml of the oil in a small saucepan and add the gram flour, stirring continuously for a minute or two until the flour forms a smooth sandy paste and you begin to smell a nutty aroma. Transfer the paste to a bowl and leave to cool.
- Crush the star anise using a pestle and mortar, then tip into a food processor with the chillies, garlic, papaya and the remaining oil and blend to a smooth paste. Mix both pastes over the marinated meat and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- To cook the chops, preheat the oven to fan 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6. Lift the chops out of the marinade and wipe off any excess so the chops are just lightly coated. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying pan and fry the chops in batches for a couple of minutes on each side until browned. Transfer to a roasting tray and roast for 10-20 minutes depending on how pink you like your lamb. Serve the chops with mint sauce and winter salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 762 calories, Fat 58 grams fat, SaturatedFat 28 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 57 grams protein, Sodium 0.43 milligram of sodium
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT SAUCE AND MUSHROOMS
- In a small mixing bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, honey and mint. Add salt, pepper and olive oil. Stir well and set aside.
- Heat a regular (not non-stick) skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb chops with black pepper. Sprinkle kosher salt into pan. Place chops in pan. Cook 2-4 min per side for medium rare, 3-6 min per side for medium well.
- In another skillet, melt 1/2 tbsp butter. Add mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute about 5 min, until mushrooms have released all their juices and are nice and soft. Add water and stir. Scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Add 1/2 tbsp butter and cook until melted.
- Serve lamb chops with mint sauce, and mushrooms on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 801.6, Fat 70.4, SaturatedFat 27.9, Cholesterol 155.9, Sodium 262.6, Carbohydrate 7.8, Fiber 2, Sugar 4.8, Protein 35.1
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINTED HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
Instead of the traditional mint sauce, lamb chops are served here with a creamy hollandaise sauce flavored with fresh mint. The sauce is not difficult to make, as long as it is cooked over gentle heat. Enjoy!
Provided by Sharon123
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Brush the chops on both sides with a little oil and season with black pepper.
- Put the chops under the broiler, 4 inches from the heat, and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare chops, slightly longer for well-done.
- Arrange the lamb chops on warmed serving plates and serve immediately with the warm minted hollandaise sauce.
- Good served with asparagus and a carrot salad.
- Hollandaise sauce: Whisk together the lemon juice, viegar, and egg yolks.
- Put over a saucepan of simmering water and whisk until thick.
- Melt the butter and add, a little at a time, to the egg-yolk mixture, whisking constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Stir in the fresh mint and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a gravy boat and serve immediately.
- Variation: Lemon and Thyme Hollandaise: Make the sauce as directed, substituting 1 tsp grated lemon zest and 1 tbls chopped fresh thyme for the chopped mint.
- Serve with the lamb chops.
More about "spiced lamb chops with mint mango sauce recipes"
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-MANGO SAUCE RECIPE - BON …
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-MANGO SAUCE - COOKING 4 LIFE
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED LAMB CHOP RECIPE WITH TOMATO MINT QUINOA
SPICED CHOPS WITH MANGO-MINT SALSA RECIPE
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-MANGO SAUCE | LAMB RECIPES, …
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT MANGO SAUCE FOOD
SPICED CHOPS WITH MANGO-MINT SALSA MENU | MYRECIPES
AMERICAN LAMB LOIN CHOPS RECIPE WITH MANGO SALSA
10 BEST MINT MARINATED LAMB CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC MINT SAUCE - JO COOKS
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT MANGO SAUCE RECIPE
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-MANGO SAUCE - KINOING.COM
LAMB LOIN CHOPS WITH MANGO SAUCE - FOOD CHANNEL
SPICED CHOPS WITH MANGO MINT SALSA RECIPE
CUMIN LAMB CHOPS WITH MANGO MINT SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT MUSTARD SAUCE - PLATINGS + PAIRINGS
HOW TO COOK LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT SAUCE LIKE A MASTERCHEF
MOROCCAN-SPICED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - CHARMAINE SOLOMON
LAMB TAGINE RECIPE JAMIE OLIVER - ARABPRINTMEDIA.COM
THE 15 BEST LAMB CHOP RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-MANGO SAUCE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT-MANGO SAUCE | LAMB RECIPES, …
MINT AND CUMIN SPICED LAMB CHOPS BEST RECIPES
LAMB CHOPS AND POTATO CURRY - SOLAR-HEART.COM
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH HERB MINT SAUCE - THE HUNGRY HUTCH
PAN-ROASTED SPICED LAMB CHOPS WITH MANGO CHUTNEY
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH FRESH MINT SAUCE
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH SPICY MANGO SAUCE- WIKIFOODHUB
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook lamb chops with fresh mint sauce?For a healthier alternative to meat with a refreshing flavor try these Grilled Lamb Chops with Fresh Mint Sauce. Set grill on medium heat. Rub olive oil over both sides of lamb chops and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Set aside. Prepare Mint Sauce: Place all ingredients for sauce into a food processor and puree'.
How to cook lamb chops in a spicy rub?For the spice rub and lamb: Stir together the salt, pepper, coriander, cayenne and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season the lamb chops on both sides with the spice rub. Allow to sit at room temperature while you make the mint sauce.
How to cook lamb chops in a pan?Very easy to make and full of flavor! Brush lamb chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator, 15 minutes to 2 hours. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Cook lamb chops until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
How do you make mint jelly lamb chops?Think of this as a fresher, more updated take on classic lamb chops with mint jelly. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, and the sugar. Add mint and stir to combine. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste and set aside.