SPICY BAKED SHRIMP
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Layer shrimp and lemon slices in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Top with sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring once.
- Remove shrimp, reserving sauce.
- Serve shrimp with reserved sauce and French bread.
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP
- Combine first 7 ingredients in 9x13-inch baking dish. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve shrimp with French bread.
SPICY LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Rinse the shrimp to separate, and then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- To the bowl of a food processor, add the butter, parsley, salt, red pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Pulse until combined. Sprinkle the cold butter crumbles over the shrimp.
- Bake until the shrimp is opaque and the butter is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with hot crusty bread. Peel and eat the shrimp, and then encourage guests to dip the bread into the butter in the bottom of the pan.
GREEK-SPICED BAKED SHRIMP
These saucy shrimp spiked with cinnamon, allspice, and feta quickly disappeared in our test kitchen. Have plenty of bread on hand for sopping up the juices.
Provided by Andrea Albin
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375°F with rack in middle.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil with 1/4 teaspoon salt in a 4-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in spices and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Add chopped tomatoes with juice and sugar and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Season shrimp with 1/8 teaspoon salt, then stir into tomato sauce. Transfer to a 2-quart shallow baking dish and top with feta. Bake until just cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve sprinkled with dill.
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP
- Whisk olive oil, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, honey, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add shrimp and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Transfer shrimp into the prepared baking dish and pour any remaining marinade over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.4 calories, Carbohydrate 7.1 g, Cholesterol 172.6 mg, Fat 28.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 19.2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 1136.6 mg, Sugar 4.6 g
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, cayenne, allspice, turmeric and flour. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Dredge the shrimp, a few at a time, in the sugar mixture and place on the baking sheet. Bake until the sugar is caramelized, especially on the bottom, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the oven, turn over with a spatula and squeeze lime juice over them. Place on a platter and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 176, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 5 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 182 milligrams, Sugar 33 grams, TransFat 0 grams
THE REALTOR'S SPICY BAKED SHRIMP
These shrimp are really zippy! They're pretty quick and easy, too. You can control the heat by reducing the chili sauce. When I make this for my little girl, I eliminate all but 1 tablespoon of the chili sauce and it's still great! She loves this dish and I'll bet you will, too! It serves 6 as an appetizer but only 2-3 as a main dish.
Provided by Realtor by day
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In the food processor with the metal blade, combine the egg, mustard, garlic, chili sauce and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- With machine running, add 1 cup of olive oil in a steady stream. Process until mixture is thick.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium- high heat. Season shrimp with salt, pepper and granulated garlic powder. Add shrimp to hot oil and sear for about 1 minute on each side.
- Place 3 shrimp on each of 6 scallop shells (or place all the shrimp in a casserole dish). Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the chili/oil mixture over the shrimp in each shell (or spoon over shrimp in casserole) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, a tiny bit of paprika and parsley.
- Place shells on cookie sheet (casserole doesn't need one). Bake until the top is golden brown and bubbly, around 1 to 2 minutes for the shells and 3 to 4 minutes for the casserole. Sometimes this takes a little longer- just watch them and pull them out whern they brown. Don't over-cook them or your shrimp will be rubbery (YUCK!).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 892.4, Fat 88.4, SaturatedFat 14.7, Cholesterol 149, Sodium 703.7, Carbohydrate 8.4, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 3.2, Protein 18.1
More about "spicy baked shrimp recipes"
SPICY OVEN-BAKED SHRIMP SKEWERS RECIPE
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP - THE EAT MORE FOOD PROJECT
10 BEST OVEN BAKED SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED SPICY BREADED SHRIMP - THE SMALL TOWN FOODIE
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP - SLENDERBERRY
15-MINUTE SPICY SHRIMP - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
SWEET & SPICY BAKED SHRIMP TACOS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP | COOK'S COUNTRY
SPICY BAKED BBQ SHRIMP | I HEART RECIPES
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
SPICY BAKED JUMBO SHRIMP - DEEP SOUTH DISH
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Calories 121 per serving
- Coat an 11 x 7-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add lemon juice and next 5 ingredients to dish, stirring well. Add shrimp; toss well to coat. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Note: Although shrimp contain higher levels of cholesterol than most seafood, they are low in both total fat and saturated fat. A 4-ounce serving of steamed shrimp contains only 2 grams of fat and 221 milligrams of cholesterol, which is below the recommended limit of 300 milligrams cholesterol per day. (Compare that to a 4-ounce lean T-bone, which contains over 11 grams of fat!)
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SPICY ROASTED SHRIMP - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
22 VERSATILE SHRIMP RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP | RECIPESTY
SPICY GARLIC PEPPER BAKED SHRIMP - STREETSMART KITCHEN
MAGIC CRISPY BAKED SHRIMP | 12 TOMATOES
LOW-CARB SPICY BAKED SHRIMP - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP - BEAUTYFROMBURNTTOAST
BAKED HONEY CAJUN SHRIMP - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
OVEN BAKED SHRIMP - JO COOKS
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP | HALF ASS CRAFTSMAN
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP WITH BABY BOK CHOY | MAVEN COOKERY
BAKED GARLIC SHRIMP - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
29 SAUCY SHRIMP DISHES | TASTE OF HOME
BUTTERY BAKED SHRIMP - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
BAKED SHRIMP - IMMACULATE BITES
THE 30 BEST SPICY SHRIMP RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP RECIPES
HOT AND SPICY BAKED SHRIMP - DELALLO
BREADED BAKED SHRIMP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP BALLS - ASIAN CAUCASIAN FOOD BLOG
SPICY SHRIMP RECIPE (10-MINUTES) - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
RECIPE FOR SPICY BAKED YUCATAN SHRIMP | KARE11.COM
30 SPICY SHRIMP RECIPES FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE HEAT
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP IN TURBO OVEN - MAGIC SKILLET
SPICY BAKED SHRIMP WITH TOMATOES AND FETA CHEESE
SPICY GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SHRIMP - HALF BAKED HARVEST
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #seafood #american #southern-united-states #oven #dinner-party #fall #spring #summer #winter #shrimp #dietary #spicy #seasonal #shellfish #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to bake spicy baked shrimp?Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve shrimp with French bread. How would you rate Spicy Baked Shrimp?
What is the best way to cook pre cooked shrimp?Whisk olive oil, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, honey, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add shrimp and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
How to cook Cajun roasted shrimp?A marinade of Cajun seasoning, soy, and honey make these roasted shrimp extra flavorful. Combine first 7 ingredients in 9x13-inch baking dish. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
How do you make spicy shrimp taste good?Skip the grill and make this spicy shrimp in your oven. Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper turn up the heat, while honey adds a welcome sweetness. Skip the grill and make this spicy shrimp in your oven. Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper turn up the heat, while honey adds a welcome sweetness.