SPINACH-FILLED FISH ROLLS
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, with cooking spray. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces.
- Place spinach on fish; sprinkle with garlic salt. Roll up each fillet, beginning at narrow end. Place rolls, with points underneath, in baking dish. Mix mayonnaise and mustard; spoon onto each roll. Sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 360 mg
SPINACH-STUFFED FLOUNDER WITH MUSHROOMS AND FETA
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray an unheated medium skillet with no-stick spray. Heat the skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes or until the liquid released from the mushrooms has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach to the skillet. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Remove from the heat and drain excess moisture. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the vegetables, then stir it in.
- To assemble the fish rolls, place one-quarter of the spinach mixture onto the wide end of each filet. Carefully roll the filet around the spinach mixture. Use wooden toothpicks to hold the end of each roll in place.
- Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Place the fish rolls, seam side down, in the baking dish. Add 2 tablespoons of water. Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.2 calories, Carbohydrate 3.6 g, Cholesterol 55.9 mg, Fat 2.2 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 24.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 163.6 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
SPINACH ROLLS WITH PUFF PASTRY
A vegetarian version of mini sausage rolls but made with a spinach and feta filling. I used frozen spinach because it was a better buy than fresh at the time but the equivalent amount of fresh spinach, chopped and wilted, would do the job.
Provided by cassandra
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes; season with salt and mix well. Transfer to a bowl and mix in feta cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Lay 1 sheet of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthwise. Roll 1 half out with a rolling pin so it is wide enough to fold twice lengthwise. Mix egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- Spread 1/6 of the spinach mixture lengthwise in the center of the puff pastry. Roll one side over the filling and brush the other side with egg-milk mixture. Roll over again to seal.
- Brush top of roll with egg-milk mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut roll into 6 small rolls. Repeat with the remaining puff pastry. Place cut rolls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until spinach rolls are puffed up and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132.9 calories, Carbohydrate 9.7 g, Cholesterol 7.4 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 97.1 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
CREAMY SPINACH STUFFED FLOUNDER
A mixture of garden vegetable cream cheese and healthy chopped spinach lend rich flavor to these tender fish fillets. You'll have an elegant meal on the table in just over 30 minutes. Bobby Taylor of Michigan City, Indiana shares the recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine spinach and 3/4 cup cream cheese. Spoon onto each fillet; roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. , Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. , In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, salt, pepper and remaining cream cheese. Microwave on high 30-60 seconds; stir until smooth. Spoon over fish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285 calories, Fat 21g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 493mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
SPINACH-FILLED FISH ROLLS
Quick, light, and very easy meal. Serve it with a salad for lunch or with rice, or mashed potatoes, for dinner.
Provided by Asha1126
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat 8x8x2inch baking dish with cooking spray. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces.
- Place spinach evenly on each fish fillet, sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper. Roll up each fillet, beggining at narrow end.
- Place rolls, with points underneath, in baking dish.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard, spoon onto each roll. Sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 117.8, Fat 1.9, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 54.6, Sodium 138.7, Carbohydrate 2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.2, Protein 22
FILET OF FISH STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND FETA
A light and easy way to serve fish. The stuffing can also be used to stuff boneless chicken breasts or mushrooms--Adjust baking time accordingly
Provided by Richard-NYC
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Add garlic and onion and saute for a minute or two.
- Add spinach to pan.
- Saute until all water evaporates. About 3 minutes.
- Take off heat. Add feta and parmesean. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Set aside to cool.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of filling onto the center of each piece of fish.
- Roll fish aroung stuffing.
- Place fish seam side down into baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil (if desired).
- Sprinkle fish with oregano and paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222.7, Fat 10.8, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 87.8, Sodium 729.2, Carbohydrate 6.3, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 1.8, Protein 26.1
SOLE ROLLS WITH SPINACH AND LEMON SLICES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees with rack in center. In a large saute pan, heat oil over low heat. Add shallot; cook, stirring frequently, until soft, about 2 minutes. Raise heat to medium; add spinach and salt, and season with pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until wilted and bright green, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a colander, pressing down to remove liquid. Chop finely; squeeze out remaining liquid. Divide spinach into four equal parts.
- Slice lemon in half crosswise; grate zest of half, and combine with almonds and herbs in a small bowl; set aside. Slice other lemon half very thinly into rounds.
- Lay fillets flat on a work surface, prettiest side down; place one part spinach at the narrow end of each. Roll fish into a cylinder, enclosing spinach. Place in a gratin dish, with lemon rounds in between. Pour wine into dish. Sprinkle a quarter of the almond mixture on top of each roll; cover with parchment and then aluminum foil. Bake until fish is opaque and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152 g, Cholesterol 57 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 22 g, Sodium 236 g
More about "spinach filled fish rolls recipes"
BAKED STUFFED FISH FILLETS - JAMIE GELLER
SPINACH-FILLED FISH PINWHEELS WITH MUSTARD SAUCE …
STUFFED TILAPIA ROLLS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRAB & SPINACH STUFFED FISH FILLETS | SUMPTUOUS …
FISH AND SPINACH ROLLS | RICARDO
5/5 (25)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 675 per serving
SPINACH-FILLED FISH ROLLS ~ WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES
RECIPE: FISH-RICE ROLL WITH SPINACH STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
FISH ROLLS STUFFED WITH SPINACH - ALLMEXRECIPES
SPINACH-STUFFED SOLE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
STUFFED FISH ROLLS WITH SPINACH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SPINACH-FILLED FISH ROLLS | RECIPE | RECIPES, FISH ROLL RECIPE, FISH ...
SPINACH-STUFFED FISH ROLLS | RECIPES FROM GUIDE OUTDOORS
SPINACH-FILLED FISH ROLLS - CHAMPSDIET.COM
SPINACH-STUFFED SOLE - MAYO CLINIC
CRAZY DELICIOUSNESS: SPINACH FILLED FISH ROLLS
SPINACH STUFFED FLOUNDER | COOKTORIA
FISH ROLLS WITH SPINACH FILLING AND TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE | EAT …
STUFFED FISH ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOMEMADE SAVORY BREAD ROLLS - SPINACH AND CHEESE STUFFED …
WORLD BEST SEA FOOD RECIPES: SPINACH-FILLED FISH ROLLS
FISH ROLLS: HOW TO MAKE CAMEROON FISH ROLLS - YUMMY MEDLEY
ROLLED STUFFED FISH RECIPES | DEPORECIPE.CO
SPINACH STUFFED FISH ROLLS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
SPINACH FILLED FISH ROLLS | RECIPES, HEALTHY RECIPES, FOOD
STEAMED SPINACH STUFFED FISH ROLLS RECIPE | FISH ROLL RECIPE, …
RECIPE: FISH ROLLS WITH SPINACH AND COWBERRY STEP BY STEP WITH …
FLOUNDER ROLL UPS WITH SPINACH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SPINACH FISH ROLLS WITH LEMON-BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #lunch #main-dish #seafood #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #romantic #fish #dietary #one-dish-meal #saltwater-fish #sole-and-flounder #taste-mood
You'll also love