STUFFED ARTICHOKE HEARTS
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat; remove from heat and set aside. Place the Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl, and set aside.
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each artichoke bottom so it will stand, and gently press your thumb into the center of each to form a depression for the filling. Sprinkle the artichoke bottoms with lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and chives in a bowl, and mix well. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each artichoke bottom.
- Dip each stuffed artichoke bottom into the melted butter, roll in Parmesan cheese, and place into the prepared baking dish. Bake about 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops of the artichokes are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.4 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.4 g, Sodium 920.1 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
STUFFED BAKED HEART
- Tie the heart with string.
- Place it on a rack in an oven proof dish.
- Place in bottom of the dish the stock or diluted tomato soup.
- Place over the heart the bacon strips.
- Cover the dish closely and bake the heart in a moderate oven 325°F until tender, sometimes if beef, a matter of 3-5 hours, if veal about 2 hours.
- Remove heart to a plate and cool it slightly.
- Heat, then fill the cavity with 1 1/2 cups bread dressing or rice dressing.
- Sprinkle the heart with paprika.
- Return it briefly to hot oven 400°F or place it under a broiler to reheat.
- The drippings may be thickened with flour to make gravy.
I use this for venison, it is really good if you arent fussy about innards. Almost just like a roast. Please make sure you dont use baler twine treated with linseed oil in error of cooking twine. I did that once and ruined the whole meal.
Provided by Tara1183
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Wash heart and trim fat, sprinkle inside with salt and pepper.
- Fry bacon until almost crispy, add bread crumbs, celery, onion, egg, 1/2 tsp salt, thyms, sage and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Stuff heart and tie with cooking string or secure with skewers.
- Place in small roasting pan, cover with broth and add bay leaf.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 2 1/2 hours.
- Can be done in a crock pot for 9 hours on low.
More about "stuffed heart recipes"
BRAISED STUFFED LAMB HEARTS RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Main
FIVE TASTY VENISON HEART RECIPES WE'D LOVE TO TRY
SPINACH & MUSHROOM STUFFED VENISON HEART RECIPE
10 BEST STUFFED BEEF HEART RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO COOK LAMBS HEART (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
STUFFED BRAISED LAMBS HEART | RECIPE | SIMPLY BEEF
10 BEST BEEF HEART RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEART RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
CANADIAN STUFFED MOOSE HEART RECIPE | TRAVEL FOOD ATLAS
HOW TO COOK BEEF HEART IN THE INSTANT POT - HEALTH, …
SLOW BRAISED, STUFFED LAMB HEARTS RECIPE - TESCO REAL …
STUFFED BEEF HEART WITH ROOT VEGETABLES | CBC LIFE
HOW TO COOK BEEF HEART (PLUS THE 5 BEST RECIPES)
STUFFED HEART RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
15 STUFFED PIG HEART RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
BAKED STUFFED BEEF HEART RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HOW TO COOK LAMB HEARTS (STUFFED LAMB HEARTS RECIPE)
BEAUTIFUL CROCHET STUFFED HEART - NICKI'S HOMEMADE CRAFTS
STUFFED BEEF HEART - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
STUFFED LAMB HEARTS - SHEPHERD SONG FARM
STUFFED HEART RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
STUFFED BEEF HEART RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
STUFFED ARTICHOKE HEARTS WITH BREADCRUMBS & PARMESAN
STUFFED BEEF HEART RECIPE BY CROCKPOT.SPECIALIST | IFOOD.TV
ROAST STUFFED HEART: WOULD YOUR KIDS ‘SCREAM WITH HORROR?’
STUFFED BAKED HEART RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEEF HEART: 6 SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS RECIPES - MEATHACKER
STUFFED LAMB HEART RECIPE | BEEF + LAMB NEW ZEALAND
HEART RECIPES - BBC FOOD
HEART SHAPED STUFFED FRENCH TOAST - DESIGN MORSELS
30+ HEART RECIPES (NOSE TO TAIL COOKING) - PRACTICAL SELF RELIANCE
STUFFED BEEF HEART | RECIPELION.COM
STUFFED BEEF HEART RECIPE | RECIPELAND
STUFFED MOOSE HEART RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | VENISON RECIPES, …
STUFFED HEARTS : 3 STEPS - INSTRUCTABLES
PIN ON RECIPES TO TRY
STUFFED BEEF HEART RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #oven #easy #wild-game #deer #beef-organ-meats #meat #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love