SWEET ROASTED GRAPES
- Serve these syrupy grapes with cheese for dessert: Grease an ovenproof skillet with 2 tablespoons butter. Add 1 pound seedless grapes and 3/4 cup walnuts; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Roast about 25 minutes in a 500 degree F oven. Transfer to a bowl using a slotted spoon. Simmer the juices with 1 tablespoon honey on the stove until syrupy, 6 to 7 minutes. Off the heat, add a squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of pepper. Pour the syrup over the grapes.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put the grapes on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil. Roast until the grapes burst and get soft, wilted and a little charred, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve on peanut butter toast or crostini with cream cheese, or add them to a salad. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
BALSAMIC ROASTED GRAPES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine grapes, olive oil, chopped thyme, and chopped oregano together in a bowl and lightly toss to coat. Place grapes on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until grapes begin to wrinkle and split, about 15 minutes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and ground black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.3 calories, Carbohydrate 14.8 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 28.2 mg, Sugar 13.8 g
SWEET RICOTTA PUDDING WITH ROASTED GRAPES
- Preheat oven to 375°F with racks in middle and lower third.
- Butter a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie plate with some of butter, then spread bread crumbs in plate to coat.
- Blend ricotta, eggs, cinnamon, salt, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a blender until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour batter into pie plate and sprinkle with nuts. Bake in middle of oven until puffed, golden, and just set, about 25 minutes. Cool pudding on a rack.
- While pudding bakes, toss grapes with remaining butter, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, and vinegar in a small shallow baking pan and let macerate.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
- Roast grapes in lower third of oven, shaking pan occasionally, until tender but not falling apart, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool grapes until just warm and serve alongside pudding.
ROASTED GRAPE AND SWEET CHEESE PHYLLO GALETTE
Faced with an abundant grape crop, I created this easy, impressive-looking dessert. I like to add a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of coarse sugar to finish it off. -Kallee Krong-McCreery, Escondido, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, marmalade and sugar until smooth; set aside., Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a parchment-lined baking sheet; brush with butter. Layer with remaining phyllo sheets, brushing each layer. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.) Spread cream cheese mixture over phyllo to within 2 in. of edges. Arrange grapes over cream cheese., Fold edges of phyllo over filling, leaving center uncovered. Brush folded phyllo with any remaining butter; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake until phyllo is golden brown, 35-40 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 148mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "sweet roasted grapes recipes"
SWEET CINNAMON ROASTED GRAPES | VEGAN & WHOLE30 SNACK
5/5 (2)Total Time 35 minsServings 2Calories 151 per serving
- Add to a sheet pan lined with parchment and roast for 25-30 minutes. They will blister and caramelize outside, and be super juicy like jam on the inside!
ROASTED GRAPE FILLED SWEET POTATOES – VEGALICIOUS RECIPES
SWEET ROASTED GRAPES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD …
ROASTED GRAPES WITH BALSAMIC AND THYME - UMAMI GIRL
BALSAMIC ROASTED GRAPES SIMPLE EASY VEGAN PLANT-BASED
ROASTED GRAPES | THE GREEK VEGAN
ROASTED SWEET POTATOES WITH ONIONS, GRAPES, AND FETA
20 BEST GRAPE DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
HOW TO ROAST GRAPES (AND WHAT TO DO WITH THEM)
ROASTED GRAPES (HOW TO ROAST GRAPES AND WHAT TO DO …
SWEET ROASTED GRAPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SWEET ROASTED GRAPES RECIPE : FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN : FOOD …
ROASTED GRAPES | SCHNUCKS
20 EASY GRAPE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
RECIPE: ROASTED GRAPES WITH SWEET LABNEH - THE GLOBE AND MAIL
SWEET AND SAVORY ROASTED GRAPES RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
ROASTED RED GRAPES - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
SWEET ROASTED GRAPES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SWEET CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE WITH GRAPES RECIPES
ROASTED GRAPES RECIPE & HOW TO USE THEM | ORGANIC FACTS
SWEET ROASTED GRAPES | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, GRAPE RECIPES, FRUIT …
RECIPES WITH GRAPES | TASTE OF HOME
BLISTERED BALSAMIC CONCORD GRAPES RECIPE - SALT AND WIND
18 SAVORY GRAPE RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE | ALLRECIPES
ROASTED GRAPES WITH CHEESE | JAMIE OLIVER
HOW TO ROAST GRAPES - DELICIOUSOBSESSIONS.COM
SMASHED SWEET POTATO WITH ROASTED GRAPES | LIVE EAT LEARN
ROASTED GRAPES WITH SWEET LABNEH - MOLLY YEH
ROASTED GRAPE RECIPES
HOW TO ROAST GRAPES - TEASPOON OF SPICE
SHEET PAN ROASTED SAUSAGE AND GRAPES RECIPE | KITCHN
ROASTED SWEET POTATO SALAD WITH GRAPES | FAMILY FARE
12 DELICIOUS GRAPE RECIPES - CALIFORNIA GROWN
ROASTED GRAPE, GOAT CHEESE + HONEY STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
SWEET ROASTED GRAPES – RECIPES NETWORK
ROSEMARY ROASTED GRAPES - BROMA BAKERY
BALSAMIC ROASTED GRAPES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
SWEET POTATO ROUNDS WITH ROASTED GRAPES AND GOAT CHEESE
STUFFED SWEET POTATOES WITH ROASTED GRAPES
ROASTED GRAPE RECIPES
ROASTED GRAPE HONEY STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
BALSAMIC CONCORD ROASTED GRAPES RECIPE — SALT & WIND TRAVEL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to roast grapes?Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a large, rimmed baking sheet, combine all ingredients, tossing with a spatula to combine. If using herbs, be sure to coat the branches with olive oil to prevent burning. Transfer baking sheet to oven and roast, shaking pan intermittently, until grapes have burst and grape juice begins to thicken, about 30 minutes.
How long to bake red grapes at 425?Add red grapes to a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt. Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes, until the grapes start to burst, have slightly blistered skin and have shrunk in size.
How do you make syrupy grapes with cheese?Serve these syrupy grapes with cheese for dessert: Grease an ovenproof skillet with 2 tablespoons butter. Add 1 pound seedless grapes and 3/4 cup walnuts; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Roast about 25 minutes in a 500 degree F oven. Transfer to a bowl using a slotted spoon.
How do you cook grapes and walnuts in the oven?Add 1 pound seedless grapes and 3/4 cup walnuts; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Roast about 25 minutes in a 500 degree F oven. Transfer to a bowl using a slotted spoon.