- In a blender or food processor, combine tomato juice, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, tarragon, basil, parsley, sugar, salt, and pepper. Blend until well-combined but still slightly chunky. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
CHEF JOHN'S GAZPACHO
Only try this recipe if you're going to use some killer, end-of-summer, super-sweet tomatoes. There just isn't any substitute, so happy hunting, and I hope you find some so you give this a try.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients: 18
- Combine diced tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, green onion, jalapeno, and garlic in a large bowl. Stir in salt, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Place cherry tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour pureed mixture through a strainer into the tomato-cucumber mixture; stir to combine.
- Place 1/3 of the tomato mixture into the blender. Cover, turn blender on, and puree until smooth. Return pureed mixture to the remaining tomato-cucumber mixture. Stir to combine. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Season cold soup with salt and black pepper to taste. Ladle into bowls and top with basil.
This gazpacho recipe comes in handy for luncheons in summer since it's so colorful and refreshing. I prepare it a day ahead using garden vegetables. The flavor gets even better as it sits in the refrigerator overnight. -Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- In a large bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled. Stir in oil just before serving.
What's better on a hot summer's day than a classic chilled gazpacho? Serve this traditional Spanish gazpacho chilled in a glass or a bowl. You can also serve in shot glasses for an easy, make-ahead summer appetizer!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Luis Luna
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, vinegar, garlic, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended. Pour olive oil in slowly, with the processor running, until gazpacho is smooth. Add small amounts of cold water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve gazpacho chilled with chopped onion, bell pepper, and cucumber sprinkled over each serving.
More of a drink than a soup, served in frosted glasses or chilled tumblers, gazpacho is perfect when it is too hot to eat but you need cold, salt and lunch all at the same time. Gazpacho is everywhere in Seville, Spain, where this recipe comes from, but it's not the watered-down salsa or grainy vegetable purée often served in the United States. This version has no bread and is a creamy orange-pink rather than a lipstick red. That is because a large quantity of olive oil is required for making delicious gazpacho, rather than take-it-or-leave it gazpacho. The emulsion of red tomato juice, palest green cucumber juice and golden olive oil produces the right color and a smooth, almost fluffy texture.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Julia Moskin
Yield 8 to 12 servings, about 1 quart
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- Combine tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, onion and garlic in a blender or, if using a hand blender, in a deep bowl. (If necessary, work in batches.) Blend at high speed until very smooth, at least 2 minutes, pausing occasionally to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula.
- With the motor running, add the vinegar and 2 teaspoons salt. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil. The mixture will turn bright orange or dark pink and become smooth and emulsified, like a salad dressing. If it still seems watery, drizzle in more olive oil until texture is creamy.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer or a food mill, pushing all the liquid through with a spatula or the back of a ladle. Discard the solids. Transfer to a large pitcher (preferably glass) and chill until very cold, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, adjust the seasonings with salt and vinegar. If soup is very thick, stir in a few tablespoons ice water. Serve in glasses, over ice if desired, or in a bowl. A few drops of olive oil on top are a nice touch.
- 1. In a bowl, reserve 2 tablespoons each of the tomato, cucumber, pepper, and onion to garnish.
- 2. In the food processor or blender, purée the remaining ingredients (except the croutons) until smooth, adjusting the seasoning to taste with lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- 3. Cover and chill thoroughly, at least 3 hours but preferably overnight. Adjust the consistency as desired with water. Serve in chilled bowls garnished with the reserved vegetables and croutons.
My daughter got this recipe from a college friend and shared it with me. Now I serve it often as an appetizer. It certainly is the talk of any party. -Lorna Sirtoli, Cortland, New York
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours.
REAL SPANISH GAZPACHO FROM SPAIN
Sorry but not a single gazpacho recipe on zaar is really what in Spain we have as a summer soup. A refreshing and delicious first course so easy to make.If you'd like to try a real Andalusian delicacy, please follow my recipe!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by MumofJuan
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 10
Enjoy this classic cold soup as a starter or light lunch served with crusty bread. Full of Mediterranean flavours, it's the perfect taste of summer.
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients: 1
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion bisques-cream-soups soups-stews vegetables no-cook potluck summer vegan vegetarian food-processor-blender dietary seasonal tomatoes brunch to-go equipment small-appliance presentation served-cold technique
People also searched
More recipes about gazpacho
Gazpacho Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comAn easy gazpacho recipe that begins with a jar of Classico® Tomato & Basil Sauce. The fresh taste of the sauce shines through with the addition of fresh cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes, and basil. Add as much hot sauce as you dare to create the perfect cold soup for hot summer. This recipe … ... Show details
Gazpacho Recipe | Ina Garten | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
10 Fantastically Fresh Gazpacho Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2021-02-26 · 10 Fantastically Fresh Gazpacho Recipes. Gazpacho is an ultra-cool way to celebrate the bounty of the seasons. The tomato-based soup is vibrant, chilled, and packed with garden-fresh ingredients like cucumbers, onions, and bell peppers. Assorted herbs and vinegars add brightness that make this cold soup a winner every time. ... Show details
Gazpacho Recipe | Alton Brown | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-05-24 · Place the tomatoes and juice into a large mixing bowl. Add the cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, garlic clove, olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, … ...
Gazpacho Soup Recipe | Gordon Ramsay Recipes
Recipe From : gordonramsay.comPlace the cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, garlic and spring onions in a large bowl. Add the bread and season well with salt and pepper. Add the sherry vinegar and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and mix together with your hands, pressing down to squeeze out the juices. ... Show details
Authentic Gazpacho Recipe - The Best Spanish Gazpacho ...
Recipe From : spanishsabores.com2021-07-10 · Wash and dry all of the vegetables very well—if you prefer to peel the tomatoes you can, although I usually leave the skin on. Cut the tomatoes into 4 slices (leaving the core behind) and put into your blender. Halve, core, and de-seed the pepper. Cut it into a few slices and add to the blender. ... Show details
Best-Ever Gazpacho Recipe - How to Make Gazpacho
Recipe From : delish.com2021-05-27 · Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, garlic, vinegar, and water in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, then add olive oil … ... Show details
The Best Easy Gazpacho Recipes, from Traditional to New ...
Recipe From : foodandwine.com2017-06-30 · If you want to make a really thick gazpacho, soak a few pieces of country bread in water, squeeze dry and add them to the blender along with the vegetables. Pour the gazpacho … ... Show details
How to Make Gazpacho: Traditional Gazpacho Recipe - 2021 ...
Recipe From : masterclass.comFresh ground black pepper, to taste. Combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, garlic, bell pepper, bread, vinegar, olive oil, and salt in a blender or a food processor. Purée until the mixture is smooth or has the desired consistency, adding a tablespoon of cold water (as needed) if the mixture appears too thick. ... Show details
The Very Best Gazpacho Recipe - The Suburban Soapbox
Recipe From : thesuburbansoapbox.com2020-07-12 · A no cook chilled tomato soup, this Easy Gazpacho recipe is like summer in a bowl. 5 from 13 votes. Print Recipe Rate Recipe Pin Recipe. Ingredients 1 cup finely chopped English cucumber 1 cup finely chopped orange bell pepper 6 whole Roma tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped 1/4 cup minced red onion 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno 1 large garlic clove, minced 1/4 cup chopped fresh … ... Show details
10-Minute Gazpacho Recipe - How to Make Gazpacho| The ...
Recipe From : themediterraneandish.com2021-06-07 · As far as gazpacho ingredients, let's just agree right now that no two tomato gazpacho recipes are the same. But, most will have these essential ingredients: tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cucumber, olive oil, vinegar (sherry vinegar is more authentic to Andalusia, where gazpacho originated), bread (soaked in water), and garlic. In this recipe, I like to finish my gazpacho sup with a good ... ... Show details
Authentic Gazpacho Recipe | Gimme Some Oven
Recipe From : gimmesomeoven.com2020-06-15 · How To Make Gazpacho: To make homemade gazpacho soup, simply: Puree the soup: Combine all of your gazpacho ingredients in a blender or food processor, and puree for 1 minute or until the gazpacho reaches your desired consistency.(I love mine super-smooth.) Chill: Transfer the soup to a sealed container and refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely chilled. ... Show details
Gazpacho Recipe - Simply Recipes
Recipe From : simplyrecipes.com2021-06-11 · Gazpacho is a Spanish chilled soup with ripe, fresh tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, celery, and onions. Make a refreshing batch to use up garden vegetables during … ... Show details
Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨Gazpacho Andaluz¨ Spain ...
Recipe From : spainonafork.com2020-07-01 · 3 gazpacho recipes to keep on hand for summer, from totally authentic to quick and easy | Cool Mom Eats […] Bevia’s authentic Spanish gazpacho recipe from Spain on a Fork is made with basic ingredients in a blender in about 15 minutes. You […] 04 . Aug . 2020 ... Show details
Gazpacho Andaluz Recipe (Chilled Tomato Soup) | Saveur
Recipe From : saveur.com2021-07-19 · Gazpacho, which was purportedly invented in Seville, is traditionally served as a refreshing final course at the end of a meal. Though there are now many versions of this chilled soup, this tomato ... ... Show details
The BEST Traditional Gazpacho | foodiecrush.com
Recipe From : foodiecrush.comThis traditional gazpacho recipe is a refreshing no-cook soup, featuring a mix of fresh veggies and tomato-based vegetable juice for a perfect blend of smooth and chunky textures. Traditional Gazpacho. Gazpacho is a classic, no-cook Spanish soup and the iteration we’re familiar with today is a bit different from the original. Some food historians say gazpacho dates back somewhere between the ... ... Show details
Gazpacho - The Pioneer Woman – Recipes, Country Life and ...
Recipe From : thepioneerwoman.com2009-06-15 · Directions. In the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, combine the minced garlic with half the red onion, half the cucumber, half the tomato, half the zucchini, half the celery, half the tomato juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, Tabasco, and a dash of salt. Pulse until all ingredients are blended well; mixture will have a nice ... ... Show details
Ultimate Gazpacho Recipe - Cookie and Kate
Recipe From : cookieandkate.com2017-06-30 · To prepare your veggies, place your blender bowl, a medium serving bowl, and a small bowl on the counter. Core the tomatoes and cut them into rough 1″ chunks. Reserve about ¼ cup of the juicy tomato seeds and place them in your small bowl (we’ll use them as a garnish later). ... Show details
Gazpacho Recipe - Cold Tomato Cucumber Pepper Soup ...
Recipe From : recipelatest.com2021-07-22 · Gazpacho Recipe – Cold Tomato Cucumber Pepper Soup; Everyone’s Favorite Cake Recipes | Beautiful Chocolate Cake Decorating Ideas | So Yummy Cake; SARAPAN SEHAT || HEALTHY BREAKFAST; What Diet is Best For You? 4 Fast and Easy Ketogenic Breakfast Recipes *NEW* BLACKSTONE DINNER RECIPES | DINNER MEAL IDEAS | MORE WITH MORROWS ; Dinner. … ... Show details