LOADED TATER TOT BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, 2-3 minutes. Add Canadian bacon; cook until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. , Line bottom of a greased 11x7-in. baking dish with Tater Tots; top with Canadian bacon mixture. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream, cream and seasonings until blended. Stir in cheese; pour over top. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown, 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443 calories, Fat 29g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 243mg cholesterol, Sodium 917mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
TATER TOTS® CASSEROLE
My family loves this casserole. It is easy to prepare and makes enough for two meals. Serve with a crisp salad and fresh pineapple for a complete meal your family will love!
Provided by Kristy
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 20 potato nuggets in the casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Season beef mixture with 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, milk, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl.
- Smash the warmed potato nuggets in the casserole dish to cover the bottom completely. Spread ground beef mixture over the mashed potato nuggets. Pour soup mixture evenly over the beef layer. Top with remaining potato nuggets and sprinkle 1 cup Cheddar cheese evenly over the nuggets.
- Bake in preheated oven until casserole is bubbly and potatoes golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439.5 calories, Carbohydrate 34.4 g, Cholesterol 60.6 mg, Fat 27.7 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 19.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 1130.9 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
QUICK TATER TOTS BAKE
I like to make this Tater Tot casserole when time before supper is short. If we have unexpected company, I just double the ingredients and use a 13x9-in. pan. I call it my Please Stay Casserole! -Jean Ferguson, Elverta, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Season with salt and pepper. , Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with Tater Tots. Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570 calories, Fat 35g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 1357mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- Line up the tater tots in a buttered 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and onion and cook, breaking the sausage up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, then sprinkle it over the tater tots.
- In a large bowl, mix the milk, half-and-half, seasoned salt, cayenne, eggs, bell peppers, half of both cheeses and some salt and pepper. Pour over the tots and sausage mixture, then top with the rest of the cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake, covered, for about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is brown and bubbly and the casserole is cooked through, another 20 to 35 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
TATER TOT BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onions. Drain excess fat, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the beef mixture evenly over the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Arrange tater tots evenly over beef layer. In a small bowl, stir the soup into the milk until smooth; pour over tater tot and beef layers. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 556.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Cholesterol 100.6 mg, Fat 41.5 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 17.4 g, Sodium 895.7 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
HOTDISH (TATER TOT CASSEROLE)
Hotdish is an easy, one-dish dinner often served in Minnesota at such large gatherings as family reunions, potlucks or church suppers. Don't be turned off by its humble appearance; the combination of cream of mushroom soup, corn, green beans, beef and a delightful crispy potato topping (the more taters, the better!) is universally likeable.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft and beginning to brown, about 15 minutes. Add the beef to the onions and cook until the meat is brown, stirring and scraping the bottom of the skillet to release the yummy brown bits, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the beef and onion mixture from the skillet into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Scatter the green beans and corn evenly on top. Spread the cream of mushroom soup over top and top with frozen potato tots. Bake uncovered for 1 hour; the potato tots should be golden brown. Serve.
TATER TOT BREAKFAST BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: eggs, milk, salt, pepper, breakfast sausage, condensed french onion soup, cheddar cheese, frozen tater tots
Provided by Tasty
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread the sausage over the bottom of a glass 9×13-inch (35 cm x 25 cm) baking dish. Pour on the onion soup, and mix with the sausage.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Cover with the lined up tater tots, and pour the egg mixture over everything.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F (180°C) for one hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 679 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 46 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 32 grams, Sugar 6 grams
EMERIL'S TATER TOTS 'N CHEESE BAKE
Got this kid friendly recipe from Emeril Lagasse. It is definitely good for a whole meal, salad on the side.
Provided by TishT
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 9 by 2-inch square baking dish with the butter.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 cup of the yellow cheddar cheese, 1 cup of the white cheddar cheese, the ham and the tater tots.
- Mix the mixture thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
TATER TOT CASSEROLE
I first ate this hot dish, a Midwestern favorite, on a late fall evening in the humid kitchen of the cook and television star Molly Yeh, at her farmhouse in Minnesota. The casserole accompanied venison, lefse and talk of the sugar beet harvest outside. I thrilled to the cream-beefy, umami-strong flavors that sat beneath its golden, cobbled exterior, and I loved the way the potatoes soaked up the gravy that pooled below the venison. You could substitute other ground meats for the beef, and other frozen vegetables for the peas or corn, but the tots are mandatory, and I do love the addition of cheese at the end.
Provided by Sam Sifton
Categories dinner, casseroles, vegetables, main course
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Make the creamed soup: In a large pot, melt 6 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, celery, half the onion and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for another minute. Add half the milk and cook, stirring, until thickened. Add the remaining milk and cook, stirring, until very thick. Stir in the broth base, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into a heat-safe bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out the pot and set it back over medium-high heat. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, then add the remaining onion and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring, until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the ground beef and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until browned. Stir in the peas or corn and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, drain and discard any excess liquid from the beef mixture. Transfer half the mixture to a 4-quart casserole dish and spread it out evenly. Spread half the creamed soup mixture on top. (It can be tricky to spread the soup over the beef, but it's OK if it gets messy and mixes together a little bit.)
- Add the remaining beef mixture on top in an even layer, and spread the remaining creamed soup mixture on top. Cover with Tater Tots, sprinkle with another pinch of salt and pepper, then with cheese, if using.
- Bake until the tots are golden brown and crispy on top, about 45 minutes. Let cool slightly. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with ketchup, if using.
LOADED PULLED PORK TATER TOT BITES
Forget potato skins... have you ever had loaded Tater Tots®? Tots are baked in muffin cups and transformed into crispy potato cups before being loaded with pulled pork, cheese, BBQ sauce, and sour cream. These bites are perfect for a party and also a great way to use up leftover pulled pork.
Provided by fabeveryday
Categories Pork Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 4 to 5 frozen potato nuggets into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from the oven. Using a small glass (e.g. a small juice glass or shot glass) twist and press the tots downward in each muffin cup to create a potato cup. Return to the oven and bake until deep golden brown, about 15 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and distribute pulled pork evenly between the cups. Add 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese to each potato cup, being careful to try and keep it on top of the pulled pork (not down the sides of the muffin cups).
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer the potato cups to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce, add a small dollop of sour cream, and sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 9.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 6.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 351.2 mg
More about "tater tot bake recipes"
10 BEST TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE ULTIMATE TATER TOT CASSEROLE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND ...
10 BEST TATER TOT EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE : TASTE OF SOUTHERN
TATER TOT CASSEROLE (NO CANNED SOUP!) - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE EASY TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH EGGS ...
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HOMEMADE TATER TOTS
BAKED TATER TOTS RECIPE - GREAT HOMEMADE! - OLD WORLD ...
BEST TATER TOT BREAKFAST BAKE RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE TATER TOT ...
GRANDMA'S TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE | BUNS IN MY OVEN
TATER TOTS | BAKED HOMEMADE TATER TOTS RECIPE
CLASSIC TATER TOT CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE BEST TATER TOT CASSEROLE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE (WITH VIDEO!) - GONNA WANT ...
TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
TATER TOTS TURKEY - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BREAKFAST TATER TOT CASSEROLE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE | BENCHMARK ANGUS - YOUTUBE
PIONEER WOMAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - CHEFS & RECIPES
TATER TOT BAKE | TRAEGER GRILLS
MEATBALL TATER TOT CASSEROLE (OVEN RECIPE) - RECIPES THAT ...
HOW LONG TO BAKE TATER TOT CASSEROLE AT 350 – GALAXY TRAINING
TATER TOT ENCHILADA BAKE | GIMME DELICIOUS
TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
THE BEST BAKED TATER TOT CASSEROLE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
BEST TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE 2022 ️ - JOJO RECIPES
BEST TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - SIMPLY STACIE
BEST EVER TATER TOT CASSEROLE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
COWBOY TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COWBOY ...
CREAMY LUTONILOLA MISSISSIPPI BEEFY TATER TOT CASSEROLE ...
CLASSIC TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE | TASTES OF LIZZY T
EGG AND TATER TOT CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BEST TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TATER TOT ...
PIONEER WOMAN CHICKEN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE (2023)
TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
OUR BEST TATER TOT CASSEROLE – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
BEST TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
TATER TOT BREAKFAST BAKE - MIDWEST FOODIE
You'll also love