TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE
My husband is from Tennessee, and now being in California there are things that he really misses. I was going to see if there was a way to get some Tennessee Pride Sausage shipped to us and keep a supply in the freezer but my father-in-law said its just not like it used to be. I came across this recipe with no intension of coming up with a copy to theirs, but just to explore the world of sausage making in general....
Provided by Christie Howell 2000
Yield 4-6 patties, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in an air tight container.
- Add 2 tsp of Spice Mix to 1 pound of fresh ground pork. (This whole spice mix is enough for 10 lbs of fresh ground pork).
- NOTE: We wait until early fall when pork shoulders tend to go on sell for the best price and grind our own, then package up and freeze 1 pound packages for future use of a variety of different sausage recipes. I know our local grocery stores carry fresh ground pork just like hamburger. Ask your butcher if you don't see it :).
- Add a couple tablespoons of oil to pan if your sausage is really lean.
- Pat sausage out into 4-6 patties depending on desired size preference.
- Fry on medium heat for about 4 minutes, flip and fry other side for another 3 minutes. Make sure sausage is fully cooked. Time may very depending on how thick you make your patties.
TENNESSEE PRIDE HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- In a skillet, cook the sausage until browned. Drain well. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheese, chicken soup, sour cream, French onion dip, chopped onion, bell peppers, salt and pepper. Fold in thawed hash brown potatoes. Mix well. Spread ½ of the hash brown mixture over bottom of a 9 X 13-inch greased baking dish. Spread ½ of the browned sausage over hash browns. Repeat layering second ½ of hash brown mixture. Top with remaining sausage. Bake at 350°F for about one hour or until casserole is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1442, Fat 109.4, SaturatedFat 34.6, Cholesterol 239.3, Sodium 2771.9, Carbohydrate 58.8, Fiber 5.2, Sugar 4, Protein 52.8
SAUSAGE STUFFING (DRESSING) RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by rhongaut
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook sausage in large skillet until browned. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Cook onion and celery in drippings in skillet until tender. Combine sausage, cooked vegetables, sage, marjoram, bread cubes, and parsley in large mixing bowl; blend well. Stir in chicken broth to moisten. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff mixture into turkey and roast according to standard roasting directions. Or spread mixture into greased 9 x 13 x 2" baking dish, dot with butter, cover and bake in 350 F oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more or until golden brown.
More about "tennessee pride sausage recipes"
TENNESSEE PRIDE HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - BIGOVEN.COM
Reviews 1Servings 6Cuisine Not SetCategory Breakfast
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | SAUSAGE ...
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
COUNTRY SAUSAGE GRAVY | READY SET EAT
Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast/BrunchServings 6Total Time 20 mins
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE RECIPES | BESTO BLOG
TENNESSEE PRIDE HOT SAUSAGE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
66 EASY AND TASTY TENNESSEE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
BEST SAUSAGE GRAVY RECIPE USING TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE ...
SAUSAGE RECIPE COLLECTIONS | ODOM’S TENNESSEE PRIDE
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE STUFFING RECIPE | DANDK ORGANIZER
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE CHILI RECIPE | BESTO BLOG
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE CASSEROLE RECIPE | SANTE BLOG
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
TENNESSEE PRIDE TURKEY STUFFING - 500,000+ RECIPES, MEAL ...
Reviews 1Servings 10Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE | SAUSAGE RECIPES, SPICY BREAKFAST ...
ODOM'S TENNESSEE PRIDE PRODUCTS | CONAGRA FOODSERVICE
TENNESSEE PRIDE CHILI ON BAKESPACE.COM
TENNESSEE PRIDE COPYCAT RECIPE?? | SMOKING MEAT FORUMS ...
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE CHILI RECIPE | BRYONT BLOG
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE RECIPES
TENNESSEE PRIDE COUNTRY KITCHEN CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DELICIOUS FRESH SAUSAGE | ODOM’S TENNESSEE PRIDE
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | DANDK ...
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE COPYCAT RECIPE | SANTE BLOG
TENNESSEE PRIDE - MILD SAUSAGE CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION ...
TENNESSEE PRIDE SAUSAGE STUFFING RECIPE | BRYONT BLOG
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #pork #easy #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #pork-sausage
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's on the menu at Tennessee Pride Cafe?With complete lines of fully cooked and fresh links and patties, breakfast sandwiches, sausage gravy, and appetizers, you are sure to find a place for Tennessee Pride on your menu!
Why choose Odom's Tennessee pride®?For more than 65 years, Odom's Tennessee Pride® has represented the best in the sausage industry, featuring the real country flavor consumers love. The key is an original family recipe that features special spices and only the finest-quality fresh pork.
How to cook sausage patties on the stove?Add a couple tablespoons of oil to pan if your sausage is really lean. Pat sausage out into 4-6 patties depending on desired size preference. Fry on medium heat for about 4 minutes, flip and fry other side for another 3 minutes. Make sure sausage is fully cooked. Time may very depending on how thick you make your patties.
What is the best way to cook sausage and hash browns?Spread ½ of the browned sausage over hash browns. Repeat layering second ½ of hash brown mixture. Top with remaining sausage. Bake at 350°F for about one hour or until casserole is golden brown. Share it with the community!