THE BEST CREAMY PASTA SALAD RECIPE
The absolute BEST Creamy Pasta Salad made with broccoli, cucumbers, olives, cheese, red onion, red pepper, and broccoli then tossed in a sweet and tangy dressing. This is the perfect pasta salad for parties and potlucks!
Provided by Elyse
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Rinse well with cold water until pasta is cold.
- Place cooked and cooled pasta in a large mixing or serving bowl.
- Mix in broccoli florets, red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, sliced olives and cheese.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour over pasta and other ingredients.
- Gently fold in dressing until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
THE ULTIMATE PASTA SALAD
The tri-colored pasta along with the variety of vegetables, pepperoni, cheeses and spices is what makes this pasta salad out of this world. Great to take to a BBQ on those warm summer nights. This salad tastes wonderful right after you make it, but is best served the day after.
Provided by Helene Rose-Carson
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Toss chilled pasta with the broccoli, cauliflower, red onion, garlic, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, olives, olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410.9 calories, Carbohydrate 36.2 g, Cholesterol 31.5 mg, Fat 22.7 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 16.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 572.1 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
More about "the ultimate pasta salad recipes"
BEST PASTA SALAD | PASTA RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 15 minsCategory Healthy LunchboxCalories 507 per serving
- Put the pasta into a bowl. Chop the tomatoes, olives, chives, basil and cucumber into pieces about half the size of the pasta and add to the bowl.
BEST ITALIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
5/5 (72)Calories 363 per servingCategory Pasta
- Place a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Add a large spoonful of salt to the water. Then stir in the dried pasta. Cook according to package instructions, usually 6-8 minutes to al dente. Drain the pasta, and rinse with cold water in a colander. Shake off the excess water and place the pasta in a large salad bowl.
- While the pasta is boiling, whisk all the ingredients of the vinaigrette in a small bowl. Set aside. Then chop all the salad ingredients.
- Pour the tomatoes, sliced hard salami, chopped piquillo peppers, red onion, parsley, mozzarella ball and olives over the pasta. Pour the vinaigrette over the top and toss well to coat. Taste, then season with salt and pepper as needed.
THE BEST CREAMY PASTA SALAD RECIPE! - CREATE BAKE MAKE
4.7/5 (3)Category SidesCuisine AustralianTotal Time 2 hrs 35 mins
- Add the salt and macaroni and cook for 8 - 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked al dente. Carefully drain and seta side to cool.
- In the meantime, finely dice the red capsicum, celery and spring onions. Grate the carrot and set aside until needed.
PASTA SALAD RECIPES FOR EVERY SEASON - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main Course, SaladCalories 263 per serving
- Cook the pasta according to directions, removing from the heat and rinsing immediately with cold water until the pasta is cool. Set aside in a colander.
- Place the onions in a small dish and cover with the olive oil and vinegar. Let rest while preparing the rest of the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, combine the prepared vegetables, pasta, and cheese. Add the onions with the vinegar and oil and toss well to coat thoroughly.
CLASSIC PASTA SALAD (FOR A CROWD) - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
Ratings 127Calories 283 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is room temperature. Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add cherry tomatoes, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, mozzarella, parmesan, and olives to the bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
- Pour vinaigrette over pasta salad, then toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Pasta salad will keep for 3-4 days, refrigerated in a sealed container. Pasta WILL continue to soak up the dressing the longer it sits, so it may need a splash of olive oil and vinegar if it has been sitting for several hours.
QUICK AND EASY PASTA SALAD - EASY RECIPES FOR HOME COOKS
Reviews 27Calories 363 per servingCategory Side Dish, Salad
PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ROUND UP | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
EIGHT OF THE BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES | JULIE BLANNER
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
THE ABSOLUTE BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
THE BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES EVER! - COOK CLEAN REPEAT
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
10 BEST COLD PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST PASTA SALAD - RECIPES NEED
25 BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES | SUMMER PASTA SALADS ...
PASTA SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
THE ULTIMATE MACARONI SALAD | CANADIAN LIVING
ULTIMATE PASTA SALAD (AWARD-WINNING!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
Ratings 22Calories 263 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil over HIGH heat. Salt the water with about a tablespoon of salt. Add pasta and cook until just al dente (according to package instructions).
- While pasta is cooling, chop tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Set aside in a large mixing bowl and add capers to the bowl.
- Add dressing ingredients, except for olive oil, to a bowl and whisk to combine. While whisking, slowly pour in the olive oil, and continue whisking until completely combined. Taste and adjust salt and pepper accordingly.
THE 30 BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
5/5 (1)Category Salad RecipesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Rainbow Pasta Salad. We’re starting this pasta salad list with something which is basic, simple, easy, quick and yet so satisfying and delicious. Make this colorful pasta for your everyday easy lunches, as a side to some Italian meal or a quick fix for all the potluck parties or get togethers.
- Tortellini Pasta Salad with Prosciutto. This gorgeous Tortellini Pasta Salad is one dish that looks as great as it tastes. It’s so quick and easy, yet such a crowd pleaser.
- Israeli Couscous Salad. Vibrant, bright and light fresh flavors! A melody of textures! Do you sometimes crave for some good starchy carbs in your salad?
- BLT Pasta Salad. BLT Pasta Salad is full of crispy Bacon, crunchy Lettuce and juicy Tomatoes, plus it also has fresh asparagus, peas and peppers. It’s then drizzled with bright, tangy, creamy Lemon Chive Dressing for the most irresistible pasta salad ever!
- Greek Style Grilled Shrimp Orzo Pasta Salad. This Greek style lemony orzo pasta salad is filled with the best fresh and zesty flavors. It’s loaded with fresh herbs, grilled shrimp, veggies and feta.
- Caprese Pasta Salad. This Caprese pasta salad is filled with grape tomatoes, fresh basil, and mozzarella tossed in a pesto vinaigrette and drizzled with a tangy balsamic glaze.
- Pesto Pasta Salad. This Pesto Pasta Salad recipe is summer in a bowl! It’s bursting with pillowy cheese tortellini (or you can use any of your favorite pasta), sweet, juicy cherry tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, crunchy bell peppers, charred, caramelized sweet corn, red onions, bright, meaty salami and buttery pearls of fresh mozzarella.
- Tuna Pasta Salad. Learn how to make a quick summer tuna pasta salad that comes together in a flash! Loaded with tons of tender, peppery arugula, flaky tuna, and zesty pepperoncini.
- Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad. This Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad is perfect for a BBQ, a picnic or lunch. Loaded with chicken, bacon, tomatoes and olives all smothered in a creamy ranch, mayo and sour cream dressing.
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad. Juicy tomatoes and cucumbers along with salty olives, red onion, tender pasta, and spinach are tossed together with creamy feta cheese in a homemade dressing for a crave-able salad that’s so easy to make!
THE BEST EASY PASTA SALAD RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
4.4/5 (87)Calories 398 per servingCategory Side
- Cook pasta according to package directions, in salted water for more flavor. Allow to cool slightly and toss with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- Toss all ingredients together! I like to use about three-fourths of the dressing, and then I save the rest of the dressing to add to my leftovers.
20 PASTA SALAD RECIPES THAT WILL STEAL THE SHOW AT YOUR ...
- Easy Pasta Salad With the Best Italian Dressing from Kitchen Sanctuary. Basic can be really good when you do it right—like by making your own Italian dressing (it’s easy, promise), using high-quality mozzarella, and taking advantage of peak late-summer vegetables.
- Chipotle Chicken Pasta Salad from Spicy Southern Kitchen. Mmm-mmm. This stuff has all the goods from your favorite chicken burrito—black beans, corn, green chiles, cilantro, avocado, and a creamy chipotle-lime dressing—but in pasta salad form.
- 10 Minute Ranch Tortellini Pasta Salad from Oh Sweet Basil. Don’t ever buy into the trap that food made with shortcuts can’t be awesome. Exhibit A: this pasta salad, starring packaged tortellini and creamy bottled ranch (plus some DIY shredded veggies).
- Basil Mint Pesto Pasta Salad With Tomatoes & Strawberries from The Woks of Life. There’s a lot of delicious produce action going on here. Because why wouldn’t you take every opportunity to devour summer’s ripest fruits and freshest herbs while you still can?
- Green Goddess Vegan Pasta Salad from Cotter Crunch. The herb-packed, mayo-free dressing in this glowing green salad gets its ultra creamy texture from avocado (or tahini, if that’s more your jam).
- Tuna Pasta Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette from Cookin’ Canuck. Canned tuna, capers, shredded scallions, and a fast lemon dressing give this quick-to-make pasta salad max flavor for minimal effort.
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad from Two Peas & Their Pod. Ever wondered what it might taste like if you tossed homemade spinach and artichoke dip with pasta?
- Teriyaki Chicken Pasta Salad from Oh Sweet Basil. Mandarin orange segments and a quick brown sugar-soy dressing give this filling pasta salad (which could totally be a full meal) a sweet and salty hit.
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad from My Forking Life. This one has the classic pasta salad look you know and love: elbow macaroni tossed with diced crunchy veggies like bell peppers and carrots.
- BLT Pasta Salad from Chef Savvy. We’re gonna be clear that we don’t believe it’s ever possible to get sick of an actual BLT sandwich. But when you just feel like shaking things up a little bit at lunchtime, here’s your go-to.
WE TRIED 4 POPULAR PASTA SALAD RECIPES - HERE'S THE ONE …
- The Most Disappointing: Martha Stewart’s Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Chickpeas. Overall Rating: 5/10. Get the Recipe: Martha Stewart’s Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Chickpeas.
- The Smartest Dressing Technique: Rachael Ray’s Italian Pasta Salad. Overall Rating: 7/10. Get the Recipe: Rachael Ray’s Italian Pasta Salad. Read More: Rachael Ray’s 1-Ingredient Trick for Better, More Flavorful Pasta Salad.
- The Most Flexible: Pinch of Yum’s Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad. Overall Rating: 9/10. Get the Recipe: Pinch of Yum’s Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad. Read More: This Easy Italian Pasta Salad Is So Good, I Can’t Stop Eating It Straight from the Bowl.
- The Queen of Pasta Salad: Ina Garten’s Tomato Feta Pasta Salad. Overall Rating: 10/10. Get the Recipe: Ina Garten’s Tomato Feta Pasta Salad. Read More: Ina Garten Just Taught Me the Secret to the Best-Ever Pasta Salad.
8 BEST PASTA SALADS OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
- Quick Italian Pasta Salad. This Italian pasta salad is bursting with fresh flavors! Peppers, salami, olives, and mozzarella make this a perfect picnic side dish or weekday lunch!
- Crunchy Ramen Salad. This MyRecipes crunchy noodle chicken salad is loaded with vibrant flavor and dynamic texture that everyone will love, and the salty-sweet peanut dressing definitely seals the deal.
- Grown Up Pasta Salad. You know that pasta salad from childhood (you know the one — rotini, canned olives, grape tomatoes, cubed cheese)? MyRecipes made a few swaps to create a fully grown-up take that still hits all the nostalgic notes we crave.
- Bacon-Ranch Pasta Salad. Smoky bacon and cool ranch dressing belong together — it’s indisputable. Southern Living offers a creamy pasta salad using cherry tomatoes, crispy bacon, cavatappi pasta, Parmesan, fresh dill, and a to-die-for dressing using ranch seasoning and a few other hidden gems.
- Magnificent Macaroni Salad. Macaroni salad is a classic barbecue, potluck, or picnic side dish. This recipe is full of flavor and perfect for a party or meal prep!
- Caesar Pasta Salad. Southern Living knows how to spruce up a classic. You'll make a creamy Caesar salad dressing to add to cooked fusilli pasta, along with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, and romaine lettuce for a flavorful pasta salad.
- Broccoli, Grape, and Pasta Salad. If you're a broccoli salad fan, you'll love the combination of these colorful ingredients. This simple, sweet-and-salty salad from Southern Living is one of their most popular recipes.
- Zucchini Noodle "Pasta" Salad. This healthy zucchini noodle salad from EatingWell has all the flavors you love in a classic Mediterranean pasta salad, but they've swapped in zoodles for wheat pasta, which makes the salad lighter, lower in carbs, and gluten-free.
THE PASTA SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
PASTA SALAD RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
OUR BEST COLD PASTA SALAD RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
21 EASY PASTA SALAD RECIPES PREPPED IN 20 MINUTES OR LESS
PASTA SALAD: THE BEST RECIPE – RECIPES FIBER
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pasta salad at home?Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Rinse well with cold water until pasta is cold. Place cooked and cooled pasta in a large mixing or serving bowl. Mix in broccoli florets, red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, sliced olives and cheese. Whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour over pasta and other ingredients.
What is the best salad dressing to put on pasta?Mix in broccoli florets, red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, sliced olives and cheese. Whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour over pasta and other ingredients.
What is creamy pasta salad?This Creamy Pasta Salad is one of those recipes. It’s the perfect salad when you are asked to bring a side dish to a party. It’s a great way to sneak in veggies with the pasta. We love the sweet and tangy dressing. It’s so easy to make.
Can you make pasta salad ahead of time?For starters, one of pasta salad’s most attractive qualities is that you can make it ahead and serve it straight from the fridge. But Martha’s recipe asks you to let it sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving, which feels unnecessarily fussy. Logistics aside, the main issue I had with this recipe is that it lacked flavor.