DELICIOUS OVEN PIZZA SUB SANDWICHES
All amounts may be increased or decreased to suit taste, and if possible purchase the submarine style sandwich buns that are about 9-inches long --- these are delicious!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Slice 6 buns (or how many you desire, just increase the ingredients).
- On the bottom half of the buns, layer sausage, then ham, then pizza sauce, then cheese, then onion, then banana peppers (seaon the peppers with black pepper) then pepperoni and lastly the salami.
- Replace the tops.
- Wrap each bun in heavy-duty foil that has been sprayed well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at a 400 degree oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- **NOTE** banana peppers in a jar are usually found in the pickle section of any grocery store.
TOASTER OVEN PIZZA
- Spread bottom bagel half with tomato sauce; add cheese, onion, bell pepper and pepperoni. Place other half of bagel on top.
- Preheat toaster oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place bagel in preheated toaster oven and toast about 10 minutes, or until bagel is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 752.1 calories, Carbohydrate 33.5 g, Cholesterol 126.6 mg, Fat 52.5 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 35.2 g, SaturatedFat 18.2 g, Sodium 2500.6 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
PULL-APART PIZZA SANDWICHES
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the broiler. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel?lined plate.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet with the garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes. Split the whole pack of attached dinner rolls in half horizontally. Place the top and bottom halves cut-side up on a baking sheet. Brush the cut sides with all but 2 tablespoons of the garlic butter; season with salt. Broil until toasted, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Scatter the cooked sausage and pepperoni on the bottom bread piece. Dollop with the marinara, then top evenly with the mozzarella. Cover with the top bread piece, then brush the roll tops with the reserved garlic butter and sprinkle with the parmesan. Bake until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Make the dough: Pour warm water into a large bowl; sprinkle with yeast, and let stand untilfoamy, about 5 minutes. Whisk oil, sugar, and 2 teaspoons salt into yeast mixture. Add flour,and stir until a sticky dough forms. Turn out dough onto a floured surface, and knead until smooth, about 8 minutes. Transfer to an oiled bowl, and turn to coat. Let stand, covered, in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with 3 tablespoons oil, and season with salt. Roast, flipping after 30 minutes, until shrunken and slightly dehydrated, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool. Raise oven temperature to 500 degrees (with convection on if possible).
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface, and divide into 8 pieces. Form each into a ball.Let rest, draped with plastic wrap, for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 dough ball on a lightly oiled baking sheet, and shape into a 7 1/2-inch round. Arrange a layer of tomatoes on half of the dough, and dot with 2 tablespoons goat cheese. Top with 4 slices soppressata. Tear off pieces of mozzarella, and place over top. Fold dough over to enclose filling, but do not seal. Repeat with remaining dough, tomatoes, goat cheese, soppressata, and mozzarella (arranging 4 sandwiches per baking sheet). Bake until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, toss arugula and basil with lemon juice and remaining 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoonsoil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Open each sandwich, and fill with arugula-basil mixture. Cut each in half.
TOUCHDOWN PEPPERONI PIZZA SANDWICH
This is a hybrid of a pizza and a sandwich--in one handy little package. Mix-n-match to adjust for your own personal tastes. I dreamed this up while in line at the check-out knowing I needed something quick to satisfy DS who was anxious to get over to his friend's to watch the game on the big screen TV. DH and the Peanut Gallery thought this rated five stars! Hope you do, too! IDEA: Use the toaster oven OR a panini-maker to get these sammies to the peak of perfection!!!
Provided by Debber
Yield 1 slamwich
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice and pizza or spaghetti sauce on the other slice.
- Lay pepperoni slices on the pizza sauce and the cheese over the top of that.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on the mayonnaise slice.
- Pop both pieces into the toaster oven (or put together and use a panini maker) until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Fold sides together, and serve while warm.
- VARIATION: try this with your favorite pizza toppings OR cheeses.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Cut on point into four pieces and use as "appetizers" or little kid-wiches.
TOASTER-OVEN PITA PIZZAS
- Preheat a toaster oven to 375 degrees F and position a rack in the center.
- Meanwhile, place the pitas on a toaster oven baking sheet. Brush the olive oil all over each pita.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the pasta sauce on top of each the pita. Evenly sprinkle each surface with 1 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of the dried oregano then arrange 6 of the pepperoni slices on each pizza.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the toaster oven and let cool for 1 to 2 minutes. Cut each pizza into 4 pieces and serve.
I give grilled cheese a special treatment by using slices of mozzarella cheese and adding delicious extras like pepperoni and fresh tomatoes. Dipped in warm pizza sauce, this will be a fast favorite! -Mary Monaco, Columbus, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- On four slices of bread, layer one slice of mozzarella, two slices of tomato, 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese, a dash of garlic salt and six slices pepperoni. Top with remaining mozzarella and bread. Spread outside of sandwiches with butter., On a hot griddle, toast sandwiches until golden brown, 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with pizza sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 495 calories, Fat 31g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 79mg cholesterol, Sodium 1121mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
OPEN-FACED PIZZA SANDWICHES
This tasty pizza is a hit with my grandchildren. What could be easier for Saturday lunch? It took me longer to write the recipe down than it does to fix it! -Dorothy Eriksen, Salem, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Butter bread on both sides. On a greased griddle, toast bread on 1 side until lightly browned. Turn; spoon about 1/4 cup chili on each slice. Sprinkle with garlic salt. , Top each with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and about 2 tablespoons cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Cook until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 293 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 946mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
More about "toaster oven pizza sandwiches recipes"
QUICK TOASTER-OVEN PIZZA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Pizza RecipesCalories 424 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
- Lay tortilla on a foil-lined toaster-oven pan. Brush 1 teaspoon oil over the tortilla. Top with tomato, onion and mozzarella. Toast until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is starting to crisp, 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with basil. Cut into wedges.
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA IN TOASTER OVEN
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
QUICK AND EASY SHEET PAN PIZZA - HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS
TOASTER OVEN PIZZA SANDWICHES | RECIPE | PIZZA SANDWICH, TOASTER …
TOASTER OVEN FRUIT PIZZAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE BEST TOASTED SANDWICH RECIPES - TOASTIE RECIPES
OVEN PIZZA SUB SANDWICHES ON BAKESPACE.COM
TOASTER OVEN PIZZA BAGELS
50 EASY AND TASTY TOASTER OVEN SANDWICH RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
HOW TO COOK PIZZA IN A TOASTER OVEN - OVEN COOKERS
34 EASY AND TASTY TOASTER OVEN PIZZA RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
EASY PIZZA SANDWICHES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CAST IRON PRESSED PIZZA SANDWICHES | KITCHN
25 EASY TOASTER OVEN RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS
TOASTER OVEN SANDWICH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
20 TOASTER OVEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO BAKE OR HEAT A PIZZA IN A CONVECTION TOASTER OVEN
21 EASY TOASTER OVEN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
STOUFFER'S FRENCH BREAD PIZZA TOASTER OVEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
TOASTER OVEN PIZZA SANDWICHES | RECIPE | TOASTER OVEN PIZZA, …
5 EXTRA-EASY WAYS TO MAKE PIZZA IN THE TOASTER OVEN - KITCHN
PIZZA TOASTER OVEN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PIZZA TOASTER OVEN RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
EASY PIZZA TOAST - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
TOASTER OVEN PIZZA SANDWICHES | RECIPE | TOASTER OVEN PIZZA, OVEN ...
HOW TO PREPARE FROZEN PIZZA IN A TOASTER OVEN - COOKING INDOOR
PIZZA TOAST - EVERYDAY DELICIOUS
COOKING FROZEN PIZZA IN A TOASTER OVEN
PIZZA TOAST - THE BAKERMAMA
15 BEST RECIPES TO MAKE IN A TOASTER OVEN - GREATIST
TOASTER OVEN PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | TOASTER OVEN …
TOASTER OVEN SANDWICHES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
BAKED PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES - FLAVOR MOSAIC
HOW TO TOAST A SANDWICH IN A TOASTER OVEN | OUR FULL GUIDE!
10 TOASTER OVEN RECIPES THAT ROCK - KITCHENAUTHORITY.NET
TOP 10 TOASTED SANDWICH RECIPES FOR 2022 - KITCHEN AUTHORITY
EASY PIZZA TOAST RECIPE (BREAD PIZZA) - YOUTUBE
OVEN BAKED PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES - JOYFUL HOMEMAKING
PIZZA SANDWICH RECIPE | GRILLED VEG PIZZA SANDWICH | PIZZA SANDWICHES
You'll also love